Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Croatia vs Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 pm 

Great save by Ochoa.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 pm 

platinum wrote:
red for croatia, unfortunate rough play...mexico have been several classes apart.

Once more, croatia fails to play up to their level.

Failed or they met a better team :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 pm 

wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:
red for croatia, unfortunate rough play...mexico have been several classes apart.

wale,

You know me say i go call am as i see am. I think they've failed to play to potential and that's exactly what I said to mate in the first page.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm 

Pioooom!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:54 pm 

Mexico has been consistently the best team so far.

Long Live King Obi!!

platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:

wale,

You know me say i go call am as i see am. I think they've failed to play to potential and that's exactly what I said to mate in the first page.

Forget story. They ran into a better team. Playing it safe wasn't bearing fruits so they had to take risks and that's when Mexico showed them that khaki & leather are never the same!!!

Hey, Mate: You are my friend, but I did tell you Croatia had no chance against Mexico. No chance whatsoever.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 pm 

this has to be the longest game ever! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 pm 

platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:

wale,

Why are you always yarning opaks?! Croatia was not going to get out of this group the moment it was drafted. I keep telling CONCACAF is just one tough region but you keep underestimating them. What potential did Croatia have? Have you seen them played against Mexico before?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:

wale,

Why are you always yarning opaks?! Croatia was not going to get out of this group the moment it was drafted. I keep telling CONCACAF is just one tough region but you keep underestimating them. What potential did Croatia have? Have you seen them played against Mexico before?

You dey run your mouth gboa gboa, the same kolinzo wey tok say mexico na useless team now you dey beat your chest like vulcanizer wey win lottery. Go siddon abeg. You didn't say NOTHING about Mexico's performance in this tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:03 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
Hey, Mate: You are my friend, but I did tell you Croatia had no chance against Mexico. No chance whatsoever.

Well, we had a chance.

But Mexico proved to be much better. Once again, they showed how a team with a comprehensive NT program will consistently beat one that doesn't. Mexico absolutely overran us in the 2nd half, on fitness alone.

They're professional. Tactically sound. Composed enough. Spirited. Not great talent, but a solid median level of it.

Croatia ran out of gas. As we did, the poor quality of our defense showed. Taking out Vrsaljko, one of our decent defenders, proved a disaster. I also think not starting with Sammir left us with too much prima donna brittle in the middle.

Congratulations to Mexico. We did our best but were beaten by a better team.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers, Mate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:03 pm 

...wow!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:05 pm 

Mexico would have topped this group had the stupid linesman not disallowed the two goals against Cameroon.

***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:11 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
Mexico would have topped this group had the stupid linesman not disallowed the two goals against Cameroon.

Brazil would have likely scored more against useless Cameroon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm 

Congratulations to Croatia. The were beaten by a better TEAM.

Mexico!! What is there not to like about this team? Very few, in my opinion.No apologies to CE Taka-Taka worshipers, but give me Mexico's style of football all day, everyday.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 pm 

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:

wale,

You dey run your mouth gboa gboa, the same kolinzo wey tok say mexico na useless team now you dey beat your chest like vulcanizer wey win lottery. Go siddon abeg. You didn't say NOTHING about Mexico's performance in this tournament.

When I told you CONCACAF was one tough region you said it wasn't true. Well, even Chicharito just put a stamp of approval on what I said then. How many times do I have to tell you that Mexico struggled against CONCACAF teams because teams in CONCACAF stepped up? I told you over and over again that Mexico have been very good against NON-CONCACAF teams, even under the previous coaches. They almost defeated Spain in Azteca but Spain equalized in the last minute. They played Nigeria with 10 men and almost defeated Nigeria. They thrashed CIV like they stole something but only to go back to CONCACAF and get their booty handed to them. But don't worry, they are coming back to CONCACAF next year and we will see who runs this region.

As of right now they are representing CONCACAF and that's good for the region. We will support Mexico and pray they advance to the quarter finals. I want to see at least three CONCACAF teams in quarter finals and right now two are looking good to make it there, which are CRC and Mexico.

***Breda = Br****

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:30 pm 

As I said before, CONCACAF is now a fully cycling arms race. Mexico, Costa Rica, and Guatemala show their football juju. The US and Canada show their sports science psychology and steel. Each informs and advances the other, crossing these things.

What you see is what you get: powerful, athletic, all day running teams that don't know the meaning of the word quit.

I warned my Croatian friends about relying on history, talent, and tradition. I had some Facebook fights on this with them. They and I argued over the issue of the Croatia NT and fully adopting sports science, professionalism, and a ruthless selection of only the best...not who will make the most money for club managers lobbying to brand their players on the NT.

Ironic, isn't it...just contemplate Jurgen and Landon in this context. Croatia can learn a lot here.

Again, Croatia actually is getting better all in all here. This was a much better showing than the last few WC outings. Hopefully the FA continues the progress. I'd start by sending trainers and NT program managers to the US and Germany.

Cheers, Mate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm 

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
platinum wrote:

wale,

When I told you CONCACAF was one tough region you said it wasn't true. Well, even Chicharito just put a stamp of approval on what I said then. How many times do I have to tell you that Mexico struggled against CONCACAF teams because teams in CONCACAF stepped up? I told you over and over again that Mexico have been very good against NON-CONCACAF teams, even under the previous coaches. They almost defeated Spain in Azteca but Spain equalized in the last minute. They played Nigeria with 10 men and almost defeated Nigeria. They thrashed CIV like they stole something but only to go back to CONCACAF and get their booty handed to them. But don't worry, they are coming back to CONCACAF next year and we will see who runs this region.

As of right now they are representing CONCACAF and that's good for the region. We will support Mexico and pray they advance to the quarter finals. I want to see at least three CONCACAF teams in quarter finals and right now two are looking good to make it there, which are CRC and Mexico.

Long tori, you called the concacaf strength and i've given you credit for that, what i can't understand is why you wont admit that you were dogging mexico under miguel herrera. It's no slight to your pride to admit that i called it and you didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:33 pm 

Mate are you Croatian?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:34 pm 

Croatia or is it Crapatia. Even Bosnia betta pass them. :roll:

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:36 pm 

What a hella game! The passes (short, long, cross-field), crosses, headers, etc were exact. There were few unnecessary dribbling . Ball call control, both on and off the ball running was intelligent and purposeful. The players, well conditioned and disciplined. I am envious. :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 pm 

yannick wrote:
Mate are you Croatian?

Isn't it obvious? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:40 pm 

kolinzo, platinum is right. You were right about CONCAFF but wrong about Mexico.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next