GRP A: BRA 4(Neymar x2, Fred, Fernadinho ) V 1CAM (Matip)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GRP A: BRA 4(Neymar x2, Fred, Fernadinho) V 1CAM (Matip

Post by Cito »

Fernadinho! for 4
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GRP A: BRA 3(Neymar x2, Fred) V 1CAM (Matip)

Post by Senator WIRES »

Itandje !! tori olorun!!!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Senator WIRES wrote:Itandje !! tori olorun!!!
Not his fault abeg!
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

paj wrote:
Okocha10 wrote:chicharito makes it 3.
how was Mandzukic today??
i no dey watch the Mexico game o na turn in watch goal turn back to brazil game i dey do , i dey support african team o bros. :laugh: :laugh:
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
Okocha10
Egg
Egg
Re: GRP A: BRA 4(Neymar x2, Fred, Fernadinho ) V 1CAM (Mati

Post by Okocha10 »

Cameroon really too much on Power power power
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ooooooooooooooooh WIllian almost!!! :clap:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

come fernadinho should start next brazil game
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

cameroon need some me time
they need to go on a sabbatical
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Cameroun should be banned from the next CAF World Cup Qualifiers..........just a waste of time and space, too busy shaming Africa
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

It's now clear why Cameroon has lost it's position at the top of African football.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Song collects Neymar Jersey at half time and Etoo at full time after being trashed 4-1...
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

AreaDaddy wrote:Song collects Neymar Jersey at half time and Etoo at full time after being trashed 4-1...
...why not, should they be mad and just walk off?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

AreaDaddy wrote:Song collects Neymar Jersey at half time and Etoo at full time after being trashed 4-1...
My goodness. No shame. Thank God we have more African representatives. Imagine if these were our only representatives, na so dey for think say we be fools,apes with no self respect. Tufiakwa!!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

mcal wrote:
Do you really think if Cameroon thrashed Brazil 4-1 Neymar or any of the team will be hustling for Jerseys?
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

mcal wrote:
So they shouldn't be mad and embarrassed? You think like those low life players
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GRP A: BRA 2(Neymar x2) V 1CAM (Matip)

Post by wale1974 »

paj wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Why una they watch this rubbish game? Croatia vs Mexico is way better
..we dey support African team na..(Ramires na Kenyan o!) :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Willian too
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

AreaDaddy wrote:
mcal wrote:
Do you really think if Cameroon thrashed Brazil 4-1 Neymar or any of the team will be hustling for Jerseys?
mcal isn't looking beyond the surface with this at all.

It says A LOT about the mentality of that squad. Not only did those two do that, they happened to be TWO guys who didnt play today, almost as if they are taking his shirt because they're the 'senior' boys.

Cameroon get rot for dia team.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

platinum wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
mcal wrote:
mcal isn't looking beyond the surface with this at all.

It says A LOT about the mentality of that squad. Not only did those two do that, they happened to be TWO guys who didnt play today, almost as if they are taking his shirt because they're the 'senior' boys.

Cameroon get rot for dia team.
They probably want to sell it to make up for not getting a single win bonus. They always fight for money, now they are begging from fellow footballers on the field without shame.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Most of those Cameroonian players are retards. Thank goodness we don't have to see them anymore.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Cameroon should be suspended from representing Africa at the next World Cup unless they promise to stop their in-fighting :shock:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GRP A: BRA 1(Neymar) V 1CAM (Matip)

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ohsee wrote:
green4life wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Itanje nah yeye keeper
Tell me about it. That shot came straight at him but he panicked & dove prematurely.
Please credit Neymar where credit is due. This is a history class finisher, and he [i]placed[/i] the ball where Itanje was not. The ball did not come straight at Itanje. It went to where he was a split second ago.
Oga:

I must give you your props. many things in soccer are not apparent to the "untrained" eye. If footie was that simple, everyone would be a star. This was a masterful finish by a super-talented player who has also trained hard, such that things like this come automatically. It is "placing where the GK was". In Russian, it is called "placing under the supporting leg", i.e., the leg the GK has to lift to make any movement whatsoever. The most classical display of this for me was Marco Van Basten at Euro 88 semis vs Germany...he was already falling down under tight marking by a German defender, but he had the presence of mind to slide the ball under the "standing-now-trailing" leg of the GK. It was an 89th min goal that sunk hosts Germany.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

:laugh: See lack of self-respect!

So CAM chop 11 goals (Mex scored 3 times against them) in 3 matches? :rotf:
Taking goals 'deflation' into account, this performance is worse than Zaire 74!!!
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3
KB
Egg
Egg

Post by KB »

mcal wrote:
YES!!!
They should be mad and leave the pitch immediately with their heads down unless they are shameless.
But again if they had any pride, they would have been losing by such wide margin.
These CAM players will never learn. They did the same thing in 94 when Oleg Salenko Russia trashed them 6-1. Even 'oga' Milla was begging for Russian Jerseys. :boo: :boo: :boo:

Do people realize that CAM alone conceded more goals in one WC than 'minnows' Togo and Angola combined?
The more widely Christianity was diffused, and the greater the number of people unprepared for it who were brought under its sway, the less it was understood, the more absolutely was its infallibility insisted on, and the less possible it became to understand the true meaning of the doctrine. Leo Tolstoy, 'The Kingdom of God is within you', Chap 3