[GRP D] ITA 0 {Marchisio Red card} V URU 1 {Godin} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 {Marchisio Red card} V URU 1 {Godin} (FT)

Post by amafolas »

anikulapo wrote:Suarez should be kicked out of the world cup ... disgraceful dog :curse:
FIFA should just place an international ban on this animal. E don do. He can play club football in whatever FA will let him play, but no more internationals for him.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Naija4lyfe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
mate wrote:Italy out! Uruguay is primed and getting stronger and stronger. I really feel they have a team built to go deep and possibly win this WC.

Holland and Uruguay. And they're in the same bracket.

Cheers, Mate
One bite at a time lol
There'll be plenty of gnashing of teeth in Italy tonight. :(
if you cant beat them you bite them
The impatient dog gets the first bite.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP D] ITA 0 {Marchisio Red card} V URU 1 {Godin} (2H)

Post by ohsee »

cito us wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:I am not sure Suarez bit Chiellini there. He tried to headbutt Chiellini and Chiellini tried to elbow Suarez. Who knows, Chiellini could've planted some evidence there to use during the game! :tic: :tic:
he planted evidence on his shoulder in anticipation that Suarez might "headbutt" him in the shoulder?
Yup...

....signed CE logic.
Kai people need some reasoning help on this site... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bros, which one be your own? Did you not see the tongue in cheek sign there?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That picture says it all.

Suarez really is sick and troubled. For once I agree with the pundits. He needs help.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:Honestly, I feel bad for Italy. I wanted Uruguay to qualify but not because of a gift from the Referee.
That red card changed the match in Uruguay's favor, but whats done is done.

BTW, remember what I said earlier about taking out Balo? You can understand the reasoning due to his yellow, but given the scoreline at the end, it might have cost Italy their qualification for the 16 round.
It was not the taking of balotelli that cost them the match, it was the bone headed decision of a player to get himself carded, the foul was bad, players need to be held responsible for this sort of behaviour that end of costing the team. They took out balotelli to avoid a red, then another that went on to earn himself a red, why not leave the ball alone?
Bros, you've played the game, so you know better than anyone that in high pressure matches, players can be over exuberant and hot headed. Ask Zizou…

My I am just saying there was not brutal intent in the Italian foul that lead to the sending off. It was a bad attempt at the ball that could have done damage, but it didn't deserve a straight red in a very close game.

The referee certainly made himself the deciding factor in this game.
No Charlie it is not about playing at a high level, the truth be told one of the things you learn as you go higher in this game is exposure and maturity. He lost the ball, there are some clever things he could still do without bagging a red. He should know the reason why Balotelli was sacrificed and be more careful, seriously I am hurting that Italy is out, but to tell you the truth they walked right into that one.
And yet, time and time again, professional players keep on making bone headed decisions that cost their team by loosing their cool in the heat of the moment.

And thats the thing. I don't think he ever meant to do harm. He was over-aggressive in trying to recover the ball he lost and put in a reckless tackle. For me that is undoubtedly a yellow, but not a straight red for a player that had not been warned in this match.

Anyway, what is done is done. Italy is out, and if Suarez is banned, Uruguay will likely follow...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:Honestly, I feel bad for Italy. I wanted Uruguay to qualify but not because of a gift from the Referee.
That red card changed the match in Uruguay's favor, but whats done is done.

BTW, remember what I said earlier about taking out Balo? You can understand the reasoning due to his yellow, but given the scoreline at the end, it might have cost Italy their qualification for the 16 round.
It was not the taking of balotelli that cost them the match, it was the bone headed decision of a player to get himself carded, the foul was bad, players need to be held responsible for this sort of behaviour that end of costing the team. They took out balotelli to avoid a red, then another that went on to earn himself a red, why not leave the ball alone?
Bros, you've played the game, so you know better than anyone that in high pressure matches, players can be over exuberant and hot headed. Ask Zizou…

My I am just saying there was not brutal intent in the Italian foul that lead to the sending off. It was a bad attempt at the ball that could have done damage, but it didn't deserve a straight red in a very close game.

The referee certainly made himself the deciding factor in this game.
No Charlie it is not about playing at a high level, the truth be told one of the things you learn as you go higher in this game is exposure and maturity. He lost the ball, there are some clever things he could still do without bagging a red. He should know the reason why Balotelli was sacrificed and be more careful, seriously I am hurting that Italy is out, but to tell you the truth they walked right into that one.
And yet, time and time again, professional players keep on making bone headed decisions that cost their team by loosing their cool in the heat of the moment.

And thats the thing. I don't think he ever meant to do harm. He was over-aggressive in trying to recover the ball he lost and put in a reckless tackle. For me that is undoubtedly a yellow, but not a straight red for a player that had not been warned in this match.

Anyway, what is done is done. Italy is out, and if Suarez is banned, Uruguay will likely follow...

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anikulapo wrote:Suarez should be kicked out of the world cup ... disgraceful dog :curse:
Oh boy, this is a traumatic experience. What the heck did I just witness?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

thank god it wasnt balotelli sent off
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

smartbrother wrote:thank god it wasnt balotelli sent off
The hate that brother would have had to face if it had been him.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

amafolas wrote:
FIFA should just place an international ban on this animal. E don do. He can play club football in whatever FA will let him play, but no more internationals for him.
Bobs, I completely disagree. You don't throw away this kind of talent.
Instead, I think he should be forced to make a dual and permanent donation to the tooth fairy.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Instead, I think he should be forced to make a dual and permanent donation to the tooth fairy.

to hell with his talent. Players come, players go. This is idi*tic. He should get a lifetime FIFA ban. Players should refuse to play against any team that fields him. getting tackled and kicked is part of what players sign up for, but not getting bitten by a rabid man-dog. This is totally unacceptable. Let him come to America and bite someone and see if his sorry #$% doesn't get shot.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

goke313 wrote:Image

:oops: :oops: :oops: My gracious Jove,this is seriously worse than I imagined,Suarez should be banned from coming anywhere close to a stadium.
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

He (Suarez) definitely needs help. The only silver lining that can come from this from my (Liverpool's) POV is if it dissuades Real Madrid/Barca from trying to buy him. Yeah, I know that haters will attack me for this - but the guy probably needs
some psychiatric help which I'm sure Liverpool would be willing to provide.
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
amafolas wrote:

to hell with his talent. Players come, players go. This is idi*tic. He should get a lifetime FIFA ban. Players should refuse to play against any team that fields him. getting tackled and kicked is part of what players sign up for, but not getting bitten by a rabid man-dog. This is totally unacceptable. Let him come to America and bite someone and see if his sorry #$% doesn't get shot.

:D :D :D I think you are letting the moment get to you Chief. Anyway, I am sure England will completely agree with your statement,…for all the wrong reasons!
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Naija4lyfe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
amafolas wrote:

:D :D :D I think you are letting the moment get to you Chief. Anyway, I am sure England will completely agree with your statement,…for all the wrong reasons!

My pikins play footie...and I make them sit and watch with me at home. One can explain "late" tackles and "careless" elbows, but biting? Seriously? If he is crazy, he should go to the mad house, not soccer pitch.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, if na me be Chellini, I will go to Suarez and BREAK his knee!!!!!!!
chief, no need. The guy don expose imself once again in front of the world, the worst kind of injury. He surely must get a three game ban at least.

nah...to heck with three game suspension. I will do a Roy Keane kick on him and finish his career. Bast*rd!
You suprise me, in a couple of weeks you have changed your view on things like this
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
Even Suarez is a great player when he is not chomping his way through defences...
OK...I want two disgraceful strikers like Suarez and Muller on my team!
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
charlie wrote:
amafolas wrote:

My pikins play footie...and I make them sit and watch with me at home. One can explain "late" tackles and "careless" elbows, but biting? Seriously? If he is crazy, he should go to the mad house, not soccer pitch.
Well you can also explain the no biting part.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abeg make una leave my guy Suarez alone. Una never hear that genius and madness are not very far apart? See how di bobo grab him face fall down afta him execute di bite :D :lol: ojoro man! Every World Cup, he does something that just pisses everybody off. :lol:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, if na me be Chellini, I will go to Suarez and BREAK his knee!!!!!!!
chief, no need. The guy don expose imself once again in front of the world, the worst kind of injury. He surely must get a three game ban at least.

nah...to heck with three game suspension. I will do a Roy Keane kick on him and finish his career. Bast*rd!
You suprise me, in a couple of weeks you have changed your view on things like this
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...
Even Suarez is a great player when he is not chomping his way through defences...
why are you surprised? I take sides with issues, not people.

Suarez had a great season...no discipline issues. Heck, even captained 'Pool. I personally didn't expect him to act as he did.

Plus we were talking about the Great Muller....na you troway Suarez put inside :taunt:
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abeg make una leave my guy Suarez alone. Una never hear that genius and madness are not very far apart? See how di bobo grab him face fall down afta him execute di bite :D :lol: ojoro man! Every World Cup, he does something that just pisses everybody off. :lol:

you don add humor to am.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
why are you surprised? I take sides with issues, not people.

Suarez had a great season...no discipline issues. Heck, even captained 'Pool. I personally didn't expect him to act as he did.

Plus we were talking about the Great Muller....na you troway Suarez put inside :taunt:

Bback on that thread you were doing the very opposite of what you are now claiming, saying Muller is a great player and therefor the issue of simulation did not matter for you...Good to see you eye don clear now.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."