Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27923
Location: Canada
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ohsee wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abeg make una leave my guy Suarez alone. Una never hear that genius and madness are not very far apart? See how di bobo grab him face fall down afta him execute di bite :D :lol: ojoro man! Every World Cup, he does something that just pisses everybody off. :lol:



you don add humor to am.

Chief Doctor, no vex with a madman now. Suarez na betta mad man.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13310
Location: Sandton, SA
Lost for words really
Suarez needs serious psychiatric intervention...he has hidden demons

As for Gli Azzuris...they just weren't good enough in the end...no sense of urgency..

Time to go back to the drawing board...

Anyway, live to fight another day

FORZA AZZURI

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 12318
ohsee wrote:
cito us wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:
I am not sure Suarez bit Chiellini there. He tried to headbutt Chiellini and Chiellini tried to elbow Suarez. Who knows, Chiellini could've planted some evidence there to use during the game! :tic: :tic:


he planted evidence on his shoulder in anticipation that Suarez might "headbutt" him in the shoulder?

Yup...




....signed CE logic.
Kai people need some reasoning help on this site... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bros, which one be your own? Did you not see the tongue in cheek sign there?

And u assume I am responding to him right?

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:43 pm
Posts: 8613
Location: NJ physically, Africa spiritually
He probably has moments of madness and needs psychiatric help. Liverpool will stand by him to get him the help he needs as we should.

_________________
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 5083
African Star wrote:
This is not good for our players o, England, Italy, Spain out, there might be a backlash that it's because of all the foreign players in their leagues that caused this shameful exits and they might start passing more laws to restrict players in these leagues.


It is actually good for our players. Maybe we can have decent African clubs again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26378
The English will do all they can to ensure the penance is maximal and swift. He's gone, tis likely to be months as opposed to matches.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:51 am
Posts: 2069
Prandelli's resigned by the way


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16880
Location: Cyberspace
Coach wrote:
The English will do all they can to ensure the penance is maximal and swift. He's gone, tis likely to be months as opposed to matches.


FIFA gat this. English hopes and wishes will be frustrated again. :lol: :lol:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:33 pm
Posts: 15052
aruako1 wrote:
African Star wrote:
This is not good for our players o, England, Italy, Spain out, there might be a backlash that it's because of all the foreign players in their leagues that caused this shameful exits and they might start passing more laws to restrict players in these leagues.


It is actually good for our players. Maybe we can have decent African clubs again.



I agree very much.

I listened to the CEO of the MLS the other day. He respectfully took issue with Klinsmann that Americans should play in Europe. He said there was no reason why the MLS couldn't develop into a globally competitive franchise.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Watch out for the resurgence of South American club and NT squads as North America advances CL competition. The best players of the Americas will play for more continental clubs. Watch especially for the US to really break through, rivaling Brazil and the elite European nations. Africa should take note!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Don't get me wrong. There still will be significant global movement of players. Real Madrid and Barcelona will still attract some of the best. But so will Seattle Sounders, Santos, Boca Juniors and co.

Seattle Sounders? Don't laugh fellas! It's going to happen!

:thumbs:

Cheers, Mate

_________________
Pax Americana...Wither Now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Posts: 9542
Location: Indiana
mate wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
African Star wrote:
This is not good for our players o, England, Italy, Spain out, there might be a backlash that it's because of all the foreign players in their leagues that caused this shameful exits and they might start passing more laws to restrict players in these leagues.


It is actually good for our players. Maybe we can have decent African clubs again.



I agree very much.

I listened to the CEO of the MLS the other day. He respectfully took issue with Klinsmann that Americans should play in Europe. He said there was no reason why the MLS couldn't develop into a globally competitive franchise.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Watch out for the resurgence of South American club and NT squads as North America advances CL competition. The best players of the Americas will play for more continental clubs. Watch especially for the US to really break through, rivaling Brazil and the elite European nations. Africa should take note!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Don't get me wrong. There still will be significant global movement of players. Real Madrid and Barcelona will still attract some of the best. But so will Seattle Sounders, Santos, Boca Juniors and co.

Seattle Sounders? Don't laugh fellas! It's going to happen!

:thumbs:

Cheers, Mate



Thats not the future I see for club football. two trends i predict are these:

1. roughly speaking, league strength parallels national economy strength.
2. the trend towards fewer and few superclubs will continue.

Based on those two. The only way your prediction will come true is if latin american economies continues a period of sustained national economic growth. Even then they have serious catching up to do marketing wise compared to big Euro clubs.

_________________
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31784
Location: Somewhere
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kai, if na me be Chellini, I will go to Suarez and BREAK his knee!!!!!!!


chief, no need. The guy don expose imself once again in front of the world, the worst kind of injury. He surely must get a three game ban at least.



nah...to heck with three game suspension. I will do a Roy Keane kick on him and finish his career. Bast*rd!


You suprise me, in a couple of weeks you have changed your view on things like this

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Muller just scored a hat trick, taking his tally to 8 WC goals, at the age of 24. I wish Nigeria had a disgraceful player like that...


Even Suarez is a great player when he is not chomping his way through defences...


OK...I want two disgraceful strikers like Suarez and Muller on my team!


why are you surprised? I take sides with issues, not people.

Suarez had a great season...no discipline issues. Heck, even captained 'Pool. I personally didn't expect him to act as he did.

Plus we were talking about the Great Muller....na you troway Suarez put inside :taunt:



Bback on that thread you were doing the very opposite of what you are now claiming, saying Muller is a great player and therefor the issue of simulation did not matter for you...Good to see you eye don clear now.


I was wrong re: Suarez. You threw him in there as a red herring, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker...

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am
Posts: 3542
Location: khumusalaba
Image

:scared: :scared: :scared:

_________________
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45372
femibyte wrote:
He probably has moments of madness and needs psychiatric help. Liverpool will stand by him to get him the help he needs as we should.

...Liverpool coach is sitting somewhere in england and yelling "not again" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45372
kalamashaka wrote:
Image

:scared: :scared: :scared:
...those bugs bunny teeth been itching to strike again, and this was perfect timing for him :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 5083
uglyoneiamagain wrote:
Prandelli's resigned by the way



It's a shame. Such a gentleman. Hopefully he will pick himself up in club management.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41113
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
So the African cannibal ate someone at the WC?

These Africans are a disgrace to dia race.

They should be banned from playing in the World Cup.

SMH at allowing African Cannibals play with civilized pipul.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:33 pm
Posts: 15052
Image


Cheers, Mate

_________________
Pax Americana...Wither Now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31784
Location: Somewhere
Cellular wrote:
So the African cannibal ate someone at the WC?

These Africans are a disgrace to dia race.

They should be banned from playing in the World Cup.

SMH at allowing African Cannibals play with civilized pipul.



na wa for these Africans o!

Somebody has surpassed Song @ this WC :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: they have taken the attention off Cameroon head-butters and elbow-droppers

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 31784
Location: Somewhere
kalamashaka wrote:
Image

:scared: :scared: :scared:



is this real or photo-shopped? :scared: :scared: :scared:

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 2109
Cellular wrote:
So the African cannibal ate someone at the WC?

These Africans are a disgrace to dia race.

They should be banned from playing in the World Cup.

SMH at allowing African Cannibals play with civilized pipul.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 11952
Location: minneapolis, USA
femibyte wrote:
He probably has moments of madness and needs psychiatric help. Liverpool will stand by him to get him the help he needs as we should.


Dude stop trying too hard, you do not know what the LFC Board would do... :roll:

_________________
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 37949
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kalamashaka wrote:
Image

:scared: :scared: :scared:



is this real or photo-shopped? :scared: :scared: :scared:



Real. The guy needs to see a psychiatrist for sure.

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 11952
Location: minneapolis, USA
The needs to be given a lengthy ban... It is incomprehensible, how a grown man goes around biting people.

_________________
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group