Meeting up in Porto Alegre

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ROTC
Egg
Egg
Meeting up in Porto Alegre

Post by ROTC »

Anyone interested in meeting up in porto alegre should send me a pm.

Ohsee and laggerback please check your emails and pm. I sent you guys our hotel information.

On a side note, this has been a fanstastic trip. I met a lot of nigerians in cuiaba and took a lot of pictures. I had my okocha jersey that a friend gave me before the trip. Best trip ever

Also, i see the the united states going as far the semi finals. we have the heart and the coach to see us through.

take care guys and good luck nigeria.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg
Re: Meeting up in Porto Alegre

Post by KIZONZO »

I am now in PORTO ALEGRE. Flew in from Brasilia and there were 4 ce members on that flight. We are having a blast tonight. We also took some pics at the airport.

Post in the whatsapp group if you want to meetup. That's how we communicate cause its way faster than the forum PM function. I know 5 other CE members that got in yesterday. However, in the grand sceme of things, we are outnumbered by the Argentina supporters.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

KIZONZO wrote:I am now in PORTO ALEGRE. Flew in from Brasilia and there were 4 ce members on that flight. We are having a blast tonight. We also took some pics at the airport.

Post in the whatsapp group if you want to meetup. That's how we communicate cause its way faster than the forum PM function. I know 5 other CE members that got in yesterday. However, in the grand sceme of things, we are outnumbered by the Argentina supporters.

Just got home this morning. Was hoping to meet some CE people but didn't know about the watsapp group. Lack of phone was a big hindrance for me.

As for ROTC, i will agree with you that this was the best trip i've ever experienced. There is no where like Rio.Watching Nigeria at fan fest on Copacabana against Bosnia is something ill never forget. If only one studied a lil Portuguese before going...

Make una enjoy Brazil abeg..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ROTC wrote:Anyone interested in meeting up in porto alegre should send me a pm.

Ohsee and laggerback please check your emails and pm. I sent you guys our hotel information.

On a side note, this has been a fanstastic trip. I met a lot of nigerians in cuiaba and took a lot of pictures. I had my okocha jersey that a friend gave me before the trip. Best trip ever

Also, i see the the united states going as far the semi finals. we have the heart and the coach to see us through.

Check your email. You can join whatsapp to find out where we will be post game. You can also call me on the number I gave you. I will try again to reach you by phone when I get to Porto Alegre tomorrow.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ohsee wrote:
ROTC wrote:Anyone interested in meeting up in porto alegre should send me a pm.

Check your email. You can join whatsapp to find out where we will be post game. You can also call me on the number I gave you. I will try again to reach you by phone when I get to Porto Alegre tomorrow.
Can u post where you will be here? I want to send to Sunshinestar who is in Brazil.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe