[GRP C] GRE 2 V CIV 1 {Bony} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [GRP C] GRE 2 V CIV 1 {Bony} (FT)

Post by kajifu »

yannick wrote:
Riche007 wrote:Na wa...this result was a shocker. What a collection of chokers who know nothing about winning.

If DD was on the pitch, I am pretty sure he would have shown them the corner flanks and the colour of the turf.
shows you did not watch the match...
:taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I dont know why people get upset about CIV choking.This is a team that make Mba looks like Messi.
I was even shock when they even level to 1-1 but i knew they will either end up go home or surprise me for a change.
Well nothing surprise happen.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

yannick wrote:
Riche007 wrote:Na wa...this result was a shocker. What a collection of chokers who know nothing about winning.

If DD was on the pitch, I am pretty sure he would have shown them the corner flanks and the colour of the turf.
shows you did not watch the match...
I surely did not watch the game....hence my shock.

Looking at the scoreline, my first inclination was to check if DD was on the pitch because he is the master of running games down, when you need it.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Unfortunately I could not watch the match, but this CIV must be one the most underachieving teams of all times. No African Cup of Nations trophy, did not make it out of the group stage three times in a row (and this year's group is poor!). Such a great group of players and such a bad team
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I dont feel too bad for the CIV because they were in a butter soft group and ended up leaving things to chance. They barely defeated Japan and could not defeat a poor Greece team.