Kai - This is a wicked world cup

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kai - This is a wicked world cup

Post by General Trousers »

See giants falling like trees. Nah wah oooh!

x
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kai - This is a wicked world cup

Post by kolinzo »

My prayer is for teams like Brazil, Argentina, Netherland to fall next. Fortunately for European teams, four South American team would have taken themselves out by Semi finals. It is guaranteed there would be South American in the final.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kolinzo wrote:My prayer is for teams like Brazil, Argentina, Netherland to fall next. Fortunately for European teams, four South American team would have taken themselves out by Semi finals. It is guaranteed there would be South American in the final.
Netherland will fall in the hands of Mexico,Argentina will fall in the hands of France if SE do the business today.Some how i see SE vs USA 1/4 finals.So one of my team in semi and it will be Big Boss
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

General Trousers wrote:See giants falling like trees. Nah wah oooh!

x
TXJ will come and tell you it is a very poor world cup... :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

x
I was hoping that Ghana could've gotten the job done so that Germany doesn't make it either. My prayers even before the start of the tourney was for all the European powerhouses (Italy, Germany, England, Portugal, Greece, etc. except France which I like) not to make the knockout rounds.
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
Omo Eniyan
Egg
Egg

Post by Omo Eniyan »

Super Eagle wrote:

x
I was hoping that Ghana could've gotten the job done so that Germany doesn't make it either. My prayers even before the start of the tourney was for all the European powerhouses (Italy, Germany, England, Portugal, Greece, etc. except France which I like) not to make the knockout rounds.
:?
Since when did Greece become a football powerhouse :?:
"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

OmoEniyan wrote:
Super Eagle wrote:

x
:?
Since when did Greece become a football powerhouse :?:
Or Ingerlund for that matter.