A draw is good enough

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bolaji
Egg
Egg
A draw is good enough

Post by bolaji »

against Argentina. :!: Sounds obvious but it's happened before when SiaSia and co. went for a win against Guinea in AFCON qualification when a draw was all that was required :roll:

I hope every staff member and player of the SE knows this. Don't go chasing unnecessary win and allow Iran to sneak in through the back door. :!:

Don't go chasing unnecessary win and allow Iran to sneak in through the back door

Don't go chasing unnecessary win and allow Iran to sneak in through the back door
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.