[GRP G] POR 2{Boye.OG, Ronaldo} V GHA 1 {Gyan} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [GRP G] POR 2{Boye.OG, Ronaldo} V GHA 1 {Gyan} (FT)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee wrote:
balo wrote:Group G was the group of death. Nigeria had the luck of the draw. Thank God.
Nonsense , every group was a 'group of death'.
Costa Rica send 4 time WC winners Italy and England home.
CR7 and Portugal finished behind USA.
Spain could not win Chile........................so stop spurting the idiotic :lol: :lol: nonsense that you heard from a couple of buffoons :lol: :lol: on telly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

All me I know be say, at the end of the day, its still going to be ....

.... Arsenal for life ! :D

.... Naija for Eternity ! 8-)

.... USA for Today ! :P
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

It is what it is, the best teams qualified for the next round from the group of death. There is soccer god after all. Good win by Portugal.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
zee wrote:
balo wrote:Group G was the group of death. Nigeria had the luck of the draw. Thank God.
Nonsense , every group was a 'group of death'.
Costa Rica send 4 time WC winners Italy and England home.
CR7 and Portugal finished behind USA.
Spain could not win Chile........................so stop spurting the idiotic :lol: :lol: nonsense that you heard from a couple of buffoons :lol: :lol: on telly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
that 'group of death' thing really pisses me off honestly
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

mate wrote:Some of you are too emotional. I get that. But when you cool down, you will see that Ghana is still an excellent team.

1 striker guys. It would take 1 striker for Ghana to be a tier 1 team challenging for the WC. The fact that they took every team to the distance in the face of serious FA issues says a lot.

No doubt it's disappointing. But your ire should be directed at the FA. It's there job to administer money correctly and impose discipline. The same players don't dare do this to their European clubs, whom maintain professionalism and discipline.

Nigeria has it right here. Nigeria is the African flagship. Period!

Lastly...look at Africans in the rest of the world? The USA. Colombia. France. Germany. Look at what Blacks do when backed by a solid FA.

It's not the players. Ghana has good ones in abundance overall. It's the FA...and the CAF administration. Blame CAF for not fostering top leagues and inter league competition.

Cheers, Mate

Agree with all you're saying except ... yeah Ghana apparently does not have good center-backs in abundance or even in general.
The Ghana FA has nothing to do with John Boye being TRASH. That's what he was and he would captain a World Cup Worst XI imo.

--------------------------------------------