[GRP G] USA 0 V GER 1 {Muller} (FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg
Re: [GRP G] USA 0 V GER 1 {Muller} (FT)

Post by Heliopolis »

The US has been one of the more dirtier teams in this tournament. This Beckerman guy is a pure carpenter...he seems to be a graduate of The Paul Scholes School of Late Tackles.

Belgium is a fine outfit but have yet to gel in their first 2 matches and have yet to face a team as physically strong as the US. I think it will be one of the more interesting R16 matches and I wouldnt be surprised if the US win.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Heliopolis wrote:The US has been one of the more dirtier teams in this tournament. This Beckerman guy is a pure carpenter...he seems to be a graduate of The Paul Scholes School of Late Tackles.

Belgium is a fine outfit but have yet to gel in their first 2 matches and have yet to face a team as physically strong as the US. I think it will be one of the more interesting R16 matches and I wouldnt be surprised if the US win.

Beckerman had some pretty grimy tackles today, I wouldnt have been surprised if he had seen red. With that said, sometimes you've just got to put your body about.

If Belgium doesnt get some cohesion in their game, the US will beat them.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

mate wrote:Globero, stay tuned my brother. There is more airspace ahead. These Eagles are soaring to the stars!

As Zee might say, the US is led by big boss Klinsmann and Big Boss Obama!!!

:thumbs: :woot: :thumb:

Cheers, Mate
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Heliopolis wrote:The US has been one of the more dirtier teams in this tournament. This Beckerman guy is a pure carpenter...he seems to be a graduate of The Paul Scholes School of Late Tackles.

Belgium is a fine outfit but have yet to gel in their first 2 matches and have yet to face a team as physically strong as the US. I think it will be one of the more interesting R16 matches and I wouldn't be surprised if the US win.
Dirty? Not by a long shot. Physical yes, but the US doesn't play to hurt people.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

It is what it is, folks. USA made it to the second round despite the opaks from the usual suspects. Nobody gave USA a chance to leave this group. But they left this group with relative ease. It is what it is. The best teams qualified from this group. Germany will pay for this loss though, you can take that to the bank!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

mate wrote:

Belgium is a fine outfit but have yet to gel in their first 2 matches and have yet to face a team as physically strong as the US. I think it will be one of the more interesting R16 matches and I wouldn't be surprised if the US win.
Dirty? Not by a long shot. Physical yes, but the US doesn't play to hurt people.

Cheers, Mate
Dirty as in clumsy challenges, late tackles, etc. I dont think I've seen a bigger culprit in this tournament than the US.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Heliopolis wrote:
mate wrote:

Cheers, Mate
Dirty as in clumsy challenges, late tackles, etc. I dont think I've seen a bigger culprit in this tournament than the US.
...some rough/clumsy tackles were made because the ref was not obliging to German rough/clumsy tackles too.