Squad of the first round

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Squad of the first round

Post by platinum »

Last edited by platinum on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Team of the first round

Post by platinum »

James Rodriguez has been a delight to watch, absolutel delight. Lets see how he fares now that the competition is about to get really hot. Many Colombians dey cuss the 'tinkerman' for 'misusing' him at Monaco.

[/video]
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Easy.

Costa Rica.

Hands down.

:thumb:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mate wrote:Easy.

Costa Rica.

Hands down.

Cheers, Mate

Best players not national team...i've changed the heading since the previous one was misleading.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Squad of the first round

Post by mate »

I know. I was having a laugh...but also drawing attention to the remarkable achievement of Costa Rica.

These Ticos are for real!

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Squad of the first round

Post by platinum »

mate wrote:I know. I was having a laugh...but also drawing attention to the remarkable achievement of Costa Rica.

These Ticos are for real!

Cheers, Mate

Los Ticos are good, I will watch that Greece game with interest. The Greeks can take them.