THE CE'S IN BRAZIL - I DON VEX

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
THE CE'S IN BRAZIL - I DON VEX

Post by General Trousers »

1) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

2) WHERE TORY?

3) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

4) WHERE TORY?

5) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

X
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: THE CE'S IN BRAZIL - I DON VEX

I am ordering the summary detention of all CEs in Brazil ... especially Pa Ohsee who Is UNCHARACTERISTICALLY QUIET!!!

X
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

General Trousers wrote:I am ordering the summary detention of all CEs in Brazil ... especially Pa Ohsee who Is UNCHARACTERISTICALLY QUIET!!!

X

The man go ikebeland yet you still dey talk say e dey quiet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You supposed dey pray mek e no lose too much weight from over 'action'
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

General Trousers wrote:1) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

2) WHERE TORY?

3) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

4) WHERE TORY?

5) WHERE ARE OUR PICTURES?

X
General, I posted a lot of pics on my Facebook. The reality is that it is very difficult to post pictures on here VS Facebook. Let us give vested members the privilege to post pictures directly on here.

I even took some pics at the Ghana game yesterday while wearing a CyberEagles t shirt. I have at least 5 friends on Facebook that are on here. However, if you no fit wait make I reach house in July, send me a very good 3g card! Plenty story dey for blog, but not sure it is right to make that public.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

I am ready to appoint a documentarian and archivist to upload those pictures.