BRAZIL* [1:1] CHILE - D. LUIS, SANCHEZ - PK (3-2)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRAZIL [1:1] CHILE - D. LUIS, SANCHEZ - AET

Post by txj »

platinum wrote:Brazil survives this but can anyone honestly see this side surviving vs the sides who they will meet next?

Unlucky Chile. Brazil need to enjoy this, i see a repeat of 1990.
A disappointing team...but they can get better
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRAZIL* [1:1] CHILE - D. LUIS, SANCHEZ - PK

Post by AreaDaddy »

Brazil have dodged a bullet!
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

See Medel crying
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Guys, any South American derby on South American soil is always going to be war. Watch out for more! Viva Brasilllll!!!!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Congratulations to Brazil. Well done to Chile. They gave 100% and more. Warriors!!
Last edited by GREENWHITEGREEN on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Simpli fy -
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

okuns wrote:This cup is Brazil's to lose... That was a scare.
Not if they keep relying on luck. They've been outclassed in 3 of 4 games and relied on luck and they have not met a tier 1 side yet. They need to get better because if they put out more of this dross, the only cup they'll be winning will be copacabana cup.

Tears for chilean players :(
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

txj wrote:
platinum wrote:Brazil survives this but can anyone honestly see this side surviving vs the sides who they will meet next?

How can they improve? They do not have good enough players. I see them making the semis but hopefully Germany bring the thunder against them.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This Brazil is a JUNK team........Holland, Argentina will kill them off.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

txj wrote:

That's what i said after croatia, then mexico, then cameroon and now this...

They have too many role players who're playing poorly. I don't see it txj. In tournaments, you need luck sometimes but tournament teams show progress, brazil has been on an even plane.

I think colombia or uruguay can take them in regulation time IF they believe.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

juventuss wrote:See Medel crying

Thats a true warrior !!!!!
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:
Argentina will not kill anything off.. In fact they are the one waiting to be killed off. As for Holland will they be able to handle the other South American teams in the competition? The way the Audries ran them ragged has made me to have doubts about them.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Chile was the only team left to take out Brasil. Uruguay could do it but without Suarez that team is not beating Colombia. So Brazil is going to the finals. This is sad for football.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

zee wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
txj wrote:

How can they improve? They do not have good enough players. I see them making the semis but hopefully Germany bring the thunder against them.
Heck, it shouldnt even get to those sides! Uruguay traditionally worry Brazil and Colombia are flat out better. If those two play with belief, Brazil will be done and we''ll be spared this eyesore they've been giving to us since the start of the cup.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BRAZIL* [1:1] CHILE - D. LUIS, SANCHEZ - PK (3-2)

Post by Coach »

Till Givanildo goes up top and Fred is roasted with red onion and scotch bonnet, they're going nowhere (hopefully). Holland would be a goo challenge, but they've their own scrappy Latino to get past.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jara don add jara for Brasil.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
Argentina will not kill anything off.. In fact they are the one waiting to be killed off. As for Holland will they be able to handle the other South American teams in the competition? The way the Audries ran them ragged has made me to have doubts about them.
Dean check the 'history'.............even very bad Holland and Argentina teams 'deal' with very good Brazillian teams. Now with this wack team, I expect them to win Brazil.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oloye, correct, Argentina will be ying and yang for the remainder of their stay, either brilliant or dreadful. Switzerland will be a better Iran and hopefully, take them out. Brazil need a clobbering, France will do just that, sadly, FIFA has conspired to force one's wallet against one's heart. Hopefully, Naija will pass Les Bleus, if not us, then mek Germany tek am drink garri.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:Chile was the only team left to take out Brasil. Uruguay could do it but without Suarez that team is not beating Colombia. So Brazil is going to the finals. This is sad for football.
'football-know-nothing' :lol: :lol: strikes again.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

oloye wrote:Jara don add jara for Brasil.
Imagine, if dem look for jersey and see wetin dey, Jare, e go comot for penalty. Nonsense. Jare wey no get clob, no be Notts Forest dash am for main road. Nonsense!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

zee wrote:
oloye wrote:
zee wrote:
Dean check the 'history'.............even very bad Holland and Argentina teams 'deal' with very good Brazillian teams. Now with this wack team, I expect them to win Brazil.
You are smoking the lala.....again!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what a cruel way to go out.
FIFA heaves a big sigh of relief, money still rolling in.
Chile go home head held high.
Meanwhile Brazil exposed to who ever is gonna be their quarters opponent.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Medal and Silva were both excellent. As for the attackers in this game, especially Jo, completely worthless.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:@Oloye, correct, Argentina will be ying and yang for the remainder of their stay, either brilliant or dreadful. Switzerland will be a better Iran and hopefully, take them out. Brazil need a clobbering, France will do just that, sadly, FIFA has conspired to force one's wallet against one's heart. Hopefully, Naija will pass Les Bleus, if not us, then mek Germany tek am drink garri.

France, Holland and Italy are the toughest Euro-customers for Brazil..........Germany na Brazil wife. :mrgreen:
In south America, it is Argentina and Uruguay.