LUIS FELIPE SCULARI TYPE OF PLAYERS

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
LUIS FELIPE SCULARI TYPE OF PLAYERS

Post by anointed »

What about them?

Why are they not firing on all cylinders? I thought they were improving after the Cameroun victory but Chile almost took them to the cleaners?

Are there other players...better players...who should have been in the Selecao but weren't given the chance by LFS, who instead is using his own type of players.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LUIS FELIPE SCULARI TYPE OF PLAYERS

Post by kajifu »

He is lucky that Chile were unlucky.Hopefully he open yash soon.His team depend on Neymar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LUIS FELIPE SCULARI TYPE OF PLAYERS

Post by Coach »

He has his 11 absolute incorrect and hopefully will be beaten on the field and then outside the stadium by the crowd!