Big Boss and SE should win befor PK ooooh

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Big Boss and SE should win befor PK ooooh

Post by kajifu »

After watching this Brazil game and how Brazil fans were shaking during PK.I hope Keshi boys win befor PK,no need to give SE fans and Africa heart attack after they win.
Also USA and Algeria should try and win befor PK.I was shaking during Brazil vs Chile PK when am not a fan of both teams. This are my 3 teams that I want them win the world cup.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Big Boss and SE should win befor PK ooooh

Post by anointed »

I want all the KO round matches to end in penalties except Nigeria's matches. If we have to lose, let it be inside 120 minutes.

Shoot outs are sweet.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anointed wrote:I want all the KO round matches to end in penalties except Nigeria's matches. If we have to lose, let it be inside 120 minutes.

Shoot outs are sweet.
To give fans heart attack?Its really down to luck at that point and some players with that pressure can not kick the ball well.Imagine Holland out play Mexico then come PK Mexico advance?Well like you talk PK are sweet.I just want Germany out play Algeria then come PK Ozil and Muller miss and go home
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

PK's might be our best chance to progress.
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Molue Conductor wrote:PK's might be our best chance to progress.
Can our players even play for 2hrs?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe