Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colombia (1) v Uruguay (0)

Post by platinum »

maceo4 wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
bret- hart wrote:How come Nigeria a country of over 170million cannot produce 1 player as good a Hamez Rodriguez???
Daft statement.
:sleep:
Hey u dis fake Nigerian u better stay on your lane. Was I addressing you? A$$Whipe. :curse:
put that dude on ignore my man.
he's not worth your time
:rotf: :rotf: why are u guys vexing?
Funny thing is when I see him for Monaco he has been below average...

A fair number of colombians detest claudio ranieri for how he treated and played their golden child.
First season acclimatization but Ranieri didnt put him in the best position either.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

maceo4 wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
bret- hart wrote:How come Nigeria a country of over 170million cannot produce 1 player as good a Hamez Rodriguez???
Daft statement.
Hey u dis fake Nigerian u better stay on your lane. Was I addressing you? A$$Whipe. :curse:
he's not worth your time
He had a pretty up-and-down season, but he really impressed me at the few times I watched him play; we have to take into consideration that it was his first season in France. And he did have the most assists this past season in Ligue 1.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0) FT

Post by paj »

Everyone thinks Colombia will cruise past Brasil because they beat Uruguay...forgetting that Uruguay didnt have Suarez...everyone will beat Uruguay without Suarez...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

There's something about Colombia folks. They seem to really be enjoying themselves and they act like a real team. Brazil should be careful...these guys can go all the way.
visit the village square
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

mate wrote: Mace, every WC I notice that Big Euro club and NT success don't necessarily go hand in hand. Especially with non Western European players. I absolutely believe Africa, South American, and even Eastern European players would play better in clubs that more closely play to their indigenous style.

Messi and Alves thrive at Barcelona. They wouldn't in the EPL. Legions of players don't perform to potential in Western European leagues because of style, climate, and cultural factors.

I can't wait for the MLS to accelerate its development. It is determined to become a 1st class league. It will attract top talent from the Americas. And from other parts of the world. Then you'll see CL competition across North and South America that will make players want to play for Mexican, US, Argentine, Brazilian, Colombian, and Chilean clubs...and their NTs reap immense benefits.

The Germans, Italians, and Spaniards know what they are doing. They develop their leagues so that their NTs always have a pipeline of players. At all positions. Continuity. In the comfort of their own homes and environment.

:idea:

Cheers, Mate
I agree 100% with this. In order for us to have a chance to win the World Cup, we must have a top-class Local league that stresses our playing style and how to perfect it.

We need to become more self-sufficient, because we have the talent, no doubt, but just the lack of an actual "Professional" league is holding us back.
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

maceo4 wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Daft statement.
he's not worth your time

As Sunset and Platinum wrote, it was due to a number of things.

Ranieri first and foremost. Secondly, his 1st season in France. I'm sure under a new coach that will be more lenient with him and eager to use his abilities, he will have a better 2nd season.

He balled every time I saw him with Porto the seasons before. (In my mind he never ever had a bad game but maybe it's because I'm partial to left footers)

--------------------------------------------
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

paj wrote:Everyone thinks Colombia will cruise past Brasil because they beat Uruguay...forgetting that Uruguay didnt have Suarez...everyone will beat Uruguay without Suarez...

Lol no bruh. No one that knows anything about the game thinks Colombia will cruise past Brasil...but we think Colombia WILL BEAT Brazil.
Not because they beat a Suarez-less Uruguay. More because of how they have played in EVERY single match and how Brazil have played in every single match. Anyone basing a Colombia over Brazil prediction on this match alone is not a serious "somebody".
It's the work done over the tournament so far.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I really excited to see James, Uwa (hopefully he gets games) and Monaco in the Champions League and more importantly Vincent with Lille.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

F360 wrote:
paj wrote:Everyone thinks Colombia will cruise past Brasil because they beat Uruguay...forgetting that Uruguay didnt have Suarez...everyone will beat Uruguay without Suarez...

Lol no bruh. No one that knows anything about the game thinks Colombia will cruise past Brasil...but we think Colombia WILL BEAT Brazil.
Not because they beat a Suarez-less Uruguay. More because of how they have played in EVERY single match and how Brazil have played in every single match. Anyone basing a Colombia over Brazil prediction on this match alone is not a serious "somebody".
Did you see Colombia vs CIV? Colombia WILL NOT BEAT Brasil in Brasil, this you can take to the bank. I'm not so sure what is giving you guys confidence that Colombia will beat Brazil. It's not even close.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Brazil should make it all the way to the finals.

Chile was always going to be their toughest test in this side of the bracket. They are hard to break down and will control the tempo of the game against any team other than Spain. The game against Colombia will be open and high scoring. Colombia will be susceptible to the counter if and when they commit too many men forward.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Underrate Brazil at your peril, I believe the Chile game was a watershed moment for this Brazillian team, they will beat Colombia, as good as Colombia is.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Really everyone? :?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

01bakana wrote:Underrate Brazil at your peril, I believe the Chile game was a watershed moment for this Brazillian team, they will beat Colombia, as good as Colombia is.
I don't even think it was a watershed moment. That's how knockout stage should be. Youngsters on this site are the ones thinking Brasil should turning every teams inside out because they heard stories about Brasil during Pele's time. This is the new age and teams that make it to the knockout stage are good teams. That Brasil won that match is actually a testament to their mental strength.

Like Scolari said to Brazilians in the past, it's time for Brazilians to switch orientation from Jogo Bonito to just winning football any kind of way (that is, ugly or pretty way). Brazilians have accepted, but opaks yarners around the world haven't. Jogo Bonito is dead. It died when Brazilians started going to play in Europe. They simply coach it out of them when they get there.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:
01bakana wrote:Underrate Brazil at your peril, I believe the Chile game was a watershed moment for this Brazillian team, they will beat Colombia, as good as Colombia is.
I don't even think it was a watershed moment. That's how knockout stage should be. Youngsters on this site are the ones thinking Brasil should turning every teams inside out because they heard stories about Brasil during Pele's time. This is the new age and teams that make it to the knockout stage are good teams. That Brasil won that match is actually a testament to their mental strength.

Like Scolari said to Brazilians in the past, it's time for Brazilians to switch orientation from Jogo Bonito to just winning football any kind of way (that is, ugly or pretty way). Brazilians have accepted, but opaks yarners around the world haven't. Jogo Bonito is dead. It died when Brazilians started going to play in Europe. They simply coach it out of them when they get there.
Even in king Pele's time, KO rounds have always been tough(or do you need lectures on that too :mrgreen: ) .......but the difference b/w this 'jambodi team' :lol: :lol: repping Brazil and the old Brazilian teams is that even in tough KO matches, the 'old Brazilian' teams still dominated and were by miles the better team.
Now, with this junk team .....................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

zee wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Even in king Pele's time, KO rounds have always been tough(or do you need lectures on that too :mrgreen: ) .......but the difference b/w this 'jambodi team' :lol: :lol: repping Brazil and the old Brazilian teams is that even in tough KO matches, the 'old Brazilian' teams still dominated and were by miles the better team.
Now, with this junk team .....................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chief, abeg continue to educate those thinking they need to educate us here.

F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

kolinzo wrote:
F360 wrote:

Did you see Colombia vs CIV? Colombia WILL NOT BEAT Brasil in Brasil, this you can take to the bank. I'm not so sure what is giving you guys confidence that Colombia will beat Brazil. It's not even close.
Did you see Brazil vs Croatia (w/o Mandzukic)? Brazil vs Mexico? Take this to the bank chief, Colombia WILL BEAT Brazil IN Brazil.
What's given me confidence is watching Brazil's matches so far.
Chief, Keep underrating Colombia.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

One thing you all can take to the bank..Brasil will not get to the final playing this junk football they are serving on their hallowed ground, even Maracana will reject the rubbish as toxic waste. Unless they find a way to change..their disgrace is just around the corner.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho