Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0) FT

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colombia (2) v Uruguay (0)

Post by platinum »

all this without falcao and carlos bacca has barely played. Colombia skating
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Here comes the 'Borinho school of thugs' :lol: football from Uruguay.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colombia (1) v Uruguay (0)

Post by wale1974 »

bret- hart wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::rotf: bret why would I feel hurt? Seems like you are havingb a bad day. Chill out and enjoy the game. We don't have 170 million footballers in Nigeria.
Its all good bro :thumb: but I swear i wish i could meet some of these idiots that feel they can insult anyone cos they have a laptop in person.
Send me your address :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On the real u need to relax, u can't get all worked and abusing people's family over some internet banters.
Bigpokey and Paj are my people, we talk trash and laugh about but u get take it too person.
Life is too short man.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Omo Eniyan
Egg
Egg

Post by Omo Eniyan »

Colombia is writing the book on How to Score in the World Cup 2014.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee wrote:Here comes the 'Borinho school of thugs' :lol: football from Uruguay.
Abeg ooo Uruguay dey from another school
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mate wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:The type of goal Uruguay conceded is one you cant even be mad about. Just bring the ball back to the centre circle and try to equalize.

Colombia is very impressive. I wonder if Falcao's injury actually strengthened them? Still, I wonder what they would've been like with Falcao at 100%.

I hope they finish the 2nd half strong and give Brazil a fight next week. :sneaky:

I also asked myself the same question. Hard to answer. Rodriguez might not have emerged if Falcao was playing.

Now Colombia has 2 very good strikers.

Cheers, Mate
Its Jackson Martinez that gets affected not James
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

juventuss wrote:So James Rodriguez is linked with Arsenal. You Arsenal fans know that for every goal he scores, the less likely Wenger will pay for him. He's now in the range of Barcelona and Madrid.
As Monaco are playing CL next season, i don't think they would sell plus money is not an issue for them.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

mate wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:The type of goal Uruguay conceded is one you cant even be mad about. Just bring the ball back to the centre circle and try to equalize.

Colombia is very impressive. I wonder if Falcao's injury actually strengthened them? Still, I wonder what they would've been like with Falcao at 100%.

I hope they finish the 2nd half strong and give Brazil a fight next week. :sneaky:

I also asked myself the same question. Hard to answer. Rodriguez might not have emerged if Falcao was playing.

Now Colombia has 2 very good strikers.

Cheers, Mate
Extrapolate that equation to Babatunde and Nosa/Mba... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

analyzer wrote:
We can and we have.. the issue with Naija players IMO is development... I am of the opinion only few truly endeavor to take their game to the next level....
While I think development is an issue, I think the bigger issue is that few wish to take their game to the next level, it is about the hunger and desire to be best.

I mean see the game today Brazil vs Chile... One thing you couldn't accuse any of the players today was that they didn't leave everything on the field or cover every blade of grass. See Neymar popping up in the defense helping out, everyone playing for each other then you turn around and you look at our so called stars like Mikel who couldn't be bother at times on the field or Moses who could give a rats #$% about defending or helping out team mates.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cavani and toress pure waste of money
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

Edinson Cavani is kinda overrated...
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I want Uruguay to chop serious beatings

:lol: seems like Uruguay is now the most hated team on earth, first after Suarez hand ball vs Ghana is SA 2006 and now the biting incident..

Good riddance to bad rubbish #uruguay

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Cavani and toress pure waste of money

Those two right there are pure finishers.. Watch cavani at Napoli he was good. Although I don't rate cavani.. And at £50 million :lol: :lol: what a waste.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

femibyte wrote:Edinson Cavani is definitely overrated...
Fixed.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

fine gboyen
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

this result dey sweet o
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Wow Yepe is a beast for an old man
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Colombia in cruise control. 1 more goal to ice it...and rest to face a tired Brazil.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Typical Uruguay.. dirty players
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Now they are kicking the columbians
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Borinho the 'football coward' and the lover of thuggery football......should just sign the whole Uruguay team.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

What a save. That was Uruguay chance right there.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

guarin even dey play for Colombia... another baller

FORZA JUVE