Costa Rica 6 vs Greece 5 (AET and PKs)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Costa Rica 6 vs Greece 5 (AET and PKs)

Post by zee »

Anybody's game.................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg
Re: Costa Rica 0 vs Greece 0.......

Post by femmyphoto »

dis CR anthem use style long ooo
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

Lets send the Greeks parking......Go CR
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I unfortunately can't watch this one live.

My guess is that Greece actually matches up well with Costa Rica. Greece has stamina, power, some speed, but isn't exactly ball fluent. A key will be how they deal with the heat. But they will lay back and counter.

Costa Rica is riding the high of their 1st round triumphs. Nice team. Rising team for that. Let's see if they have the quality for knockout football...which I'm hoping they do.

I say Costa Rica 55% to 45% Greece.

Cheers, Mate <--- Rooting for the Ticos...in a non jinxing way.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Let's go Ticos!! Abeg eliminate this sorry #$% Greek team!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

I love how the two teams that are very accustomed to high heat are playing in the cooler parts of Brazil, lol.
Alategun
Egg
Egg

Post by Alategun »

Ivory Coast should be playing this game with a great chance at the quarter final. The Ivorians really messed up.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Alategun wrote:Ivory Coast should be playing this game with a great chance at the quarter final. The Ivorians really messed up.
Dat one na old news jare

Anyway

Vamos Los Ticos

Pura Vida
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Alategun wrote:Ivory Coast should be playing this game with a great chance at the quarter final. The Ivorians really messed up.
Yes against a team that sent both Italy and England home......................while thrashing Uruguay.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

why are these espn commentators still talking of bosnia and how they were 'cheated'??? They had all day to score another goal, this thing is beginning to tick me off. Bosnia are a rubbish team and rightly didnt make it through the group. Shut up about it already.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Sloppy game
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

ma niga campbell
Naija4lyfe
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Should be a yellow against Greece.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Good FK.........missing headers.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Costa Rica can do better with their passes.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Such a boring game thus far.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This is one boring game sha

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

platinum wrote:why are these espn commentators still talking of bosnia and how they were 'cheated'??? They had all day to score another goal, this thing is beginning to tick me off. Bosnia are a rubbish team and rightly didnt make it through the group. Shut up about it already.

are any of them talking about Nigeria's goal vs. Iran?
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

this Greece can suck the joy out of anything they're involved in...
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kalamashaka wrote:
platinum wrote:why are these espn commentators still talking of bosnia and how they were 'cheated'??? They had all day to score another goal, this thing is beginning to tick me off. Bosnia are a rubbish team and rightly didnt make it through the group. Shut up about it already.

are any of them talking about Nigeria's goal vs. Iran?

That goal is never happened :laugh:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Greece almost scores.
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

almost Greece
Naija4lyfe
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

wow, costa rica need to step up in defense, greece is creating chances