"FIFA, a bunch of old sons of b*******"

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
"FIFA, a bunch of old sons of b*******"

Post by anointed »

Luis Suarez bite ban: Uruguay President Jose Mujica insults Fifa

Uruguay's President Jose Mujica has called football's world governing body Fifa "a bunch of old sons of bitches" over Luis Suarez's four-month ban.
The 79-year-old described the punishment, which also included a suspension for nine international matches, as a "fascist ban".
Suarez received the harshest sanction in World Cup history for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini.
Mujica is renowned for his plain-speaking manner.
He made the comments to state TV at a reception for the Uruguay team, following their elimination from the World Cup last 16 by Colombia.
The president covered his mouth to feign shock at what he had said, but told journalists to "publish it" when asked if he wanted to rectify his remarks.
The former leftist guerrilla had previously said Suarez was being punished by Fifa because of his humble background.
He also denounced the ban in his weekly radio address as an "eternal shame" in the history of the World Cup.
Oscar Tabarez's side suffered a 2-0 defeat in their last-16 tie against Colombia after being forced to do without their star striker because of the ban.
Uruguay's football federation said it would appeal against Fifa's punishment.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28085880
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "FIFA, a bunch of old sons of b*******"

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:
Luis Suarez bite ban: Uruguay President Jose Mujica insults Fifa

Uruguay's President Jose Mujica has called football's world governing body Fifa "a bunch of old sons of bitches" over Luis Suarez's four-month ban.
The 79-year-old described the punishment, which also included a suspension for nine international matches, as a "fascist ban".
Suarez received the harshest sanction in World Cup history for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini.
Mujica is renowned for his plain-speaking manner.
He made the comments to state TV at a reception for the Uruguay team, following their elimination from the World Cup last 16 by Colombia.
The president covered his mouth to feign shock at what he had said, but told journalists to "publish it" when asked if he wanted to rectify his remarks.
The former leftist guerrilla had previously said Suarez was being punished by Fifa because of his humble background.
He also denounced the ban in his weekly radio address as an "eternal shame" in the history of the World Cup.
Oscar Tabarez's side suffered a 2-0 defeat in their last-16 tie against Colombia after being forced to do without their star striker because of the ban.
Uruguay's football federation said it would appeal against Fifa's punishment.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28085880
He is not alone. There are Liverpool fans here on CE that agree with him. They cant understand why poor Suarez, who fell and hit is teeth against Chiellini's shoulder is being demonized and punished.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Mujica needs to get on the field and play against Suarez for a few minutes so he can get suarezed.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These Uruguans need to shut up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: They cant understand why poor Suarez, who fell and hit is teeth against Chiellini's shoulder is being demonized and punished.
I read that quote from Suarez and I could not stop laughing.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

If Suarez had been an SE, I doubt he would get the level of support on CE.

Shows our self hatred.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

cchinukw wrote:If Suarez had been an SE, I doubt he would get the level of support on CE.

Shows our self hatred.

what?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cchinukw wrote:If Suarez had been an SE, I doubt he would get the level of support on CE.

Shows our self hatred.
Bros excuse me :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...a racist calling on a fascist :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shows our self hatred.
:clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved