Germany will Trash France.

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Germany will Trash France.

Post by Purity »

France was lucky against Nigeria, but the Germans will destroy France in Quater finals. The Nigeria V France game was anybody's to win.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany will Trash France.

Post by marko »

Germans can trash anyone, they are so strong in depth! look at their sub bench, full of world class players, unfair advantage they have if you ask me, having said that, france could actually rise to the occasion, they have better ball finishers, dont think the Nigerian game will have any bearings on the outcome, the Nigerian game was a 50-50 contest, it all bored down to who took their chances, sadly they did!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I think it will be a battle. France has a lot of personalities that bring a lot to the table. That Valbuena character is indeed one. Pogba also can do damage in a flash. Benzama too.

Germany also is tired. Sure, they're built and trained for this. But they have played 4 very hard matches. France has had the luxury of an easy 1st round group and the game against Nigeria didn't go into OT.

We don't know if Germany will win the midfield, where I believe this game will be won. I can definitely see France having more of the possession. Ozil and Goetze are not up to it. I believe Germany is playing with fire starting both of these defensive liabilities...further exposing a back line that can be beaten for pace.

Germany hasn't clicked offensively. That is a problem, as the offense is supposed to make up for an okay but not spectacular defense. France is in contrast playing to potential, as it wants.

Sorry man, but I don't see anybody trashing anyone in this game. I see as brutal a contest as football can provide. I'm thinking 1982...except that this German team just doesn't have the mental steel of that one.

I say 50:50.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

We shall see, I think some of you are underestimating the French still.

It'll be a good game.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Depends very much on Deschamps' frequenting of the underbelly's opium dens in the build up to the game. Didier had clearly consumed his wallet's worth prior to the unfathomable farce that was the selection of Djorou. Granted Greizman was a game changer, but one would argue strongly in favour of a starting berth for Sissoko in a wide position. Valbuena has been sterling on thr right and may expose Howedes, however wide left, cutting in with Matuidi overlapping should push Boateng to apoplexy. Sissoko, either side will offer great energy, direct running, which, on the evidence of the Ghana game was the kryptonite to the German machine. If Deschamps red hot chilli peppers under the bridge, jabbing himself like a boxer with a fetish for deliberate self harm, France will be massacred.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So France was lucky and Germany that struggle to beat Algeria was not lucky with poor officiating?
Muller is their most danger man and if you take him out their goal threat reduce.
I Deschamps bench Giroud then they stand a chance to beat this German.I will be going for them
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The game will be a dull boring Euro affair. One of them will win 1-0 on extra time. :sleep:

Wha choo looking at?!