USA (1) v Belgium (2)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA (2) v Belgium (0)

Post by Lager-back »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: alexi lalas
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Fantastic World Cup campaign
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

apparently, everyone's forgotten that the US has been completely dominated in this match and the only reason they didn't ship a lot more goals was Tim Howard's defiance...commentator on my feed telling me that the US have played the best game at this WC :roll:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

F***!!!

:glare: :atc: :curse: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
nianiote
Egg
Egg
Re: USA (0) v Belgium (0)

Post by nianiote »

Most entertaining game of the WC so far
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Congratulations to Belgium. Now go on and beat the Argies.
-Simpli fy -
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Vincent. wrote:
cruxifixoy2k wrote:Is now obvious Nigeria players are very lazy.
This is one thing Nigeria needs to learn: to fight until the end. We gave up after France scored the first goal.
have to co-sign.....our players do not have the never quit attitude
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

what a game. The US fought till the end. I mean that freekick routine was solid. I wish Nigerian players learn from this.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

juventuss wrote:what a game. The US fought till the end. I mean that freekick routine was solid. I wish Nigerian players learn from this.
that's on coaching.....see why Keshi shouldn't coach a national team
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Belgium deserved winners BUT usa showed their biggest strengths today, a great goalie plus a resolute spirit
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Germans trying to win the game for the usa
Honestly I would love have Vancity Eagles back on CE and send u too Borno
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Too many injuries. We just couldn't be at our best. A few missing pieces of the puzzle as well.

But...you better believe we'll be back in 2018...much stronger and better.

Mark it!

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

kalamashaka wrote:apparently, everyone's forgotten that the US has been completely dominated in this match and the only reason they didn't ship a lot more goals was Tim Howard's defiance...commentator on my feed telling me that the US have played the best game at this WC :roll:
The most important thing is that they tried their best and almost took the game to penalties. The players could not be asked to do more than that
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vincent. wrote:
This is one thing Nigeria needs to learn: to fight until the end. We gave up after France scored the first goal.
Sorry USA are doping their players. Read how they used hidden performance enhancing stimulants. Its on Netflix. They got out juiced by the jamaicans in the last 2 Olympics
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kalani JR wrote:Bradley was good in Roma what happened?
like Obi with Nigeria so was Bradley at US. So much was expected less was given.
Last edited by mcal on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

mate wrote:Too many injuries. We just couldn't be at our best. A few missing pieces of the puzzle as well.

But...you better believe we'll be back in 2018...much stronger and better.

Mark it!

Cheers, Mate
every team is dealing with injuries
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kalamashaka wrote:apparently, everyone's forgotten that the US has been completely dominated in this match and the only reason they didn't ship a lot more goals was Tim Howard's defiance...commentator on my feed telling me that the US have played the best game at this WC :roll:

Yeah howard is the only reason Belgium didnt spell out USA
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

It is a team effort and they played to their strengths. Same can be said for Nigeria as Enyeama was called on to make save after save.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Best game of the tournament, unbelievable. Puts a lot into perspective, Michael Bradley had covered 24 miles prior to this game, Obiesta had eaten 24 bowls of Pogba garri. Tis indeed a shame that Africa's champions expire after 60 minutes, all the while nobodies like USA and Costa Rica are running for a full 120. We've a long way to go. A long, long way. Added emphasis on conditioning and endurance for 2018 surely. Fantastic show of pride and patriotism by the Yanks. Captain Alopecia in the midfield, a genuine MIDFIELD display.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Team USA!!

What a team!!

Maximum respect!!
Seconded! :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Usa were rubbish. Abeg make we hear word, glad they are out
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

Vincent. wrote:
The most important thing is that they tried their best and almost took the game to penalties. The players could not be asked to do more than that
not faulting their effort or desire here...but best match of this WC? Come on...it was so one-sided except the last 15 minutes
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Sorry USA are doping their players. Read how they used hidden performance enhancing stimulants. Its on Netflix. They got out juiced by the jamaicans in the last 2 Olympics
Well, if that is what is required, then we should drink our own juice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009