Standing ovation for Beasley

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Standing ovation for Beasley

Post by bamenda boy »

I thought home boy was old. but he runs the left and right flanks like he owns them. my surprise of the tournament for sho. :clap:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Standing ovation for Beasley

Post by txj »

Superb professional. It pays to take care of ur body...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Beasley is a beast. It's a shame this might be his last WC. He did very well. Hat off for the beast!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

I already applauded him on Eagles Nest. But willingly do so again.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He is one of the legends of the game now. For the US for sure. But even in the international.

4 WCs. No joke!

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Moral victory. :boo:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Aaron Lennon v2.0

headless chicken.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Run run run, then cross and hope . Dude we are in 2014
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Run run run, then cross and hope . Dude we are in 2014
Someone needs to get you some crayons and paper so you can leave us to discuss football while you draw us a semi-retarded picture of what you think soccer is.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ElHadary wrote:
Someone needs to get you some crayons and paper so you can leave us to discuss football while you draw us a semi-retarded picture of what you think soccer is.
"We've been looking forward to this one for sometime Johnny, its got classic written all over it".

"You're right Glenn, I've seen Hadary through the amateurs, this is a step up now, he's up against a big, portly unit in Pokey, he's gonna have to think, keep moving, pick his punches. I th..."

"Sorry to interrupt you there Johnny, the gowns are off and look at the size of Pokey, he's at least a couple stone up from the weigh-in".

"He's piled it on Glenn, there was talk of him opening threads to get tips on weight gain, from the looks of things, he ate those too"

"And the people who gave him them Johnny".

"The size difference is staggering, Hadary's giving away a metre on the waist, 30 inches on the neck...".

"Thats not all Johnny, look at the size of his hands, like a bear's wrapped in a red mattress".

"Well the bigger they come, the harder they fall Glenn".

"It works both ways Johnny, but surely this spells danger for Hadary".

"We'll soon find out, they've touched gloves, get ready for a...".

"Wild swing by Pokey...if he'd connected with that Johnny, he'd have sent him into orb..".

"Yes, good movement from Hadary, dodged, caught him on the inside. Easy points, safe and sensib...".

"Ooooooooooh, its over Johnny! Its over! What a finish! Its over. Oooooooh myyyyyy...".

"Brilliant stuff! Brilliant! We talked about Pokey's size, but never mentioned the dangers to himself, slow, lazy, cumbersome, he was still swinging his first punch Glenn".

"Slow motion Johnny and he's been caught flush on the neck".

There was so much to aim for Glenn, Hadary ducks, a neat left on the inside, then a thunderous right. Thunderous".

"Well they call Pokey the Pelican because of the size of his neck and...he wont be catching fish with that for a long time Johnny".
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

ElHadary wrote:
You have time on your hands responding to that clown. Just ignore him and his irrelevant rants.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: coachito.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Is Bigsoccer down or something? Why is American Sawker been discussed here?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Reminds me of English footballers of the 70s and 80s.

Effective and very focused but no ball skills.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:Is Bigsoccer down or something? Why is American Sawker been discussed here?
the thing weak me oooo, parking the bus behind in a worldcup game no go make us hear word
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

cchinukw wrote:Reminds me of English footballers of the 70s and 80s.

Effective and very focused but no ball skills.
The highlighted is contradictory. The 'no ball skills' part killed your argument, whatever it is.
IMHO his runs in the flanks kept the right side of the opposing defense worried. Beasley is definitely
one of the better all-round players on the US team. I hope he gets his full credits when the history
of US soccer is documented.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mate wrote:I already applauded him on Eagles Nest. But willingly do so again.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He is one of the legends of the game now. For the US for sure. But even in the international.

4 WCs. No joke!

Cheers, Mate
Mate, from your viewpoint, has this USMNT in the World Cup really done a lot for US soccer, like some kind of epiphany, or do you think its all just a transient thing?
I'm reading a lot about records being broken and the pride the team has evoked in the US people.

Its occurring to me that this might be the one team sport in which the US truly pits its might against the rest of the world on such a huge stage and on foreign soil.
Basketball too, but its kind of seen as an American sport, they dominate it anyway and the arenas and TV figures worldwide are nothing compared to what you get in football.
Just wondering...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "