Who will win the World Cup first - USA or an African team

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who will win the World Cup first - USA or an African tea

Post by sinequanon »

England provides a good demonstration of what is meant by "technical ability".

When you come to World Cup with a plan that you are not able to execute, then you are lacking "technical ability".

Germany has technical ability. They are described as "comfortable on the ball". They have an adequate plan, and they execute it.

Nigeria has technical ability. They are described as "comfortable on the ball". They came with an INadequate plan (against France), and they executed it.

England lack technical ability. They are described as "uncomfortable on the ball".
Last edited by sinequanon on Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There'll be time enough for counting, when the dealing's done..

https://voca.ro/1dk47QJEvGY2
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who will win the World Cup first - USA or an African tea

Post by tolahs »

Winning's something you prepare for - we prepare for cash handouts or talk about cash handouts etc!!!We as a continent has regressed since WC'94 USA has progressed.
It takes more than talent!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.