Tim Howard...1 of the most likeable football players

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet
Tim Howard...1 of the most likeable football players

Post by goke313 »

[/video]

"I was delighted...but it's not a nice feeling for a keeper. It's really awful actually."...Howard also reached out to the opposing keeper after the game..."I let him know that I was feeling for him...It's not a nice place to be. I've been there before, a long, long time ago, and that was why I didn't celebrate."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tim-howa ... z36K7ReP57
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Tim Howard...1 of the most likeable football players

Post by kalani JR »

He really has improved since the Utd days, just like Forlan they both that period behind them and shined on.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Americans and their yeye publicity stunts. Feeding their naive audience with junk stats. Tim Howard record shows that their defense was porous and was the worst since the Zaire debacle. Imagine a boxer celebrating that during his knockout, he endured two thousand blows before passing out. Good riddance :curse:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He is okay, always liked him, started following him when he was at New York red bulls. Brother thought that he would be a flop at United, which he was. But now he has reached his full potential
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ekorian wrote:Americans and their yeye publicity stunts. Feeding their naive audience with junk stats. Tim Howard record shows that their defense was porous and was the worst since the Zaire debacle. Imagine a boxer celebrating that during his knockout, he endured two thousand blows before passing out. Good riddance :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

even the mumu alexi lalas got it right on his tweet
As a defender, you should be embarrassed when a GK has a game like Tim Howard had tonight.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Prior to Belgium game, Howard was average. He earned his money against Belgium. Unlike Dauda or wetin dem call am who is one of the worst goalkeeper in the world. If Howard were to keep for that Ghana defense, he would be recording 20 saves per game.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****