Samuel Etoo's passport cconfiscated

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

African Star
Egg
Egg
Samuel Etoo's passport cconfiscated

Post by African Star »

hSamuel Eto’o passport confiscatedJuly 2, 2014 — Cameroon's President Paul Biya had instructed his Prime Minister to conduct an inquiry on the collapse of the Indomitable Lions at the 2014 World Cup, which saw striker Samuel Eto'o losing his passport

Samuel Eto'o. Photo: Getty

It’s cast a shadow over Cameroon’s soccer team following their return from Brazil after being booted out of the group stages at the FIFA World Cup.

A number of players have been interrogated as part of the inquiry. When it was Samuel Eto’o's turn to be questioned, he dispatched his attorney to respond on his behalf.
This was not enough. The judiciary insisted on the former Barcelona striker’s presence and Eto’o eventually appeared.

During the hearing, Eto’o's passport was confiscated.

The inquiry has raised questions over the team’s three losses that saw them packing their bags and returning home last week.

tp://thisisafrica.me/lifestyle/samuel-etoo-passport-confiscated/

I know Yujam would like this :lol:
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Samuel Etoo's passport cconfiscated

Post by kalani JR »

Nigeria isn't so bad you know.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I think the main inquiry that should be conducted is what happened to the multi-millions FIFA awarded Cameroon for all their WC qualifications?

The other part of the problem is why Cameroon's players are so undisciplined?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

AN12

smh

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...they have a Idi Amin Dada like leader, wetin una expect?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...they have a Idi Amin Dada like leader, wetin una expect?
It is not the case of having Idi Ami , no matter how aggrieved you may feel, you do not diss the flag of yoir country never mind the prime minister...there is no wisdom in that but sheer folly. Until two wrongs starts to make a right will anyone stupid enoigh to do that get away with it. There is a limit to every agitation and there is a line you cross..when you simply lose your case.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

not dealing with the root cause
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE