Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 8981
Overall my time in Brazil ranks among my best vacations ever. I'm hoping to go back for Rio 2016 :thumbs:


Last edited by Heliopolis on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:22 pm
Posts: 1139
Location: Washington, DC
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
____________
"Some see things as they are and say why. I dream of things that never were and say why not?"
-- Senator Edward Kennedy @ Robert F. Kennedy's Funeral on 6/6/68


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:56 am
Posts: 9008
Location: southeast, DC
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Image
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:02 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 16894
Location: Cyberspace
Great pics!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Well done! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:43 pm
Posts: 11953
Location: minneapolis, USA
Nice pics Heliopolis :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 29931
Nice pics,you did not go to the beach?I will like to know if any gunner went to the beach and have a chat with Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 8981
kajifu wrote:
Nice pics,you did not go to the beach?I will like to know if any gunner went to the beach and have a chat with Wenger


Ofcourse I went but I am sure no one wants me posting shirtless pics here (except that fruit tbite). :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:33 pm
Posts: 3304
Heliopolis wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nice pics,you did not go to the beach?I will like to know if any gunner went to the beach and have a chat with Wenger


Ofcourse I went but I am sure no one wants me posting shirtless pics here (except that fruit tbite). :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Tbite wrote:
Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23852
Location: your girls place
nice pics :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 pm 
Offline
Suspended Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Posts: 8190
opine wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Nice pics,you did not go to the beach?I will like to know if any gunner went to the beach and have a chat with Wenger


Ofcourse I went but I am sure no one wants me posting shirtless pics here (except that fruit tbite). :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


I'm sure tbite only wanted to know where the coiffure hotspot was.

_________________
YUJAM wrote:
I've been wearing my Egypt avatar with pride

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:00 am
Posts: 18347
Location: London
WELL DONE brother Heliopolis.
Lovely pics. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
The danger in hunting down evil, is that you gradually become that which you seek to destroy..


"While this Czech man is impressive, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:30 pm
Posts: 1451
Very nice pictures. Looks like you were also at the England v Uruguay game in Sao Paulo. I was also at that game and it was the BEST.
Welcome back!

_________________
Look who is Here Again!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am
Posts: 499
nice pics
:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
May the Lord God Bless U real Good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:23 pm
Posts: 4736
beaurriful


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 27956
Location: Canada
Nice pics Helio. Poor Englanders. I am sure if you told that chain mail guy that his jousting English knights would go home after the first round, the guy would have wired you one betta slap. The chain mail he is wearing is symbolic. This is the drone age folks. Medieval protections do not work today; chain mail does not stop Hellfire Suarez missiles.

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 73638
Location: Earth
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: awful pictures

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 8981
ohsee wrote:
Nice pics Helio. Poor Englanders. I am sure if you told that chain mail guy that his jousting English knights would go home after the first round, the guy would have wired you one betta slap. The chain mail he is wearing is symbolic. This is the drone age folks. Medieval protections do not work today; chain mail does not stop Hellfire Suarez missiles.


Truth be told, all the English fans I talked to were really nice. It was probably also due to the good World Cup spirit everyone was in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14343
Location: Away from Nigeria
Heliopolis wrote:
Overall my time in Brazil ranks among my best vacations ever. I'm hoping to go back for Rio 2016 :thumbs:

What about Maroc 2015? Egypt to qualify? :mad:
How's the.... in Morocco? :D :sneaky:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group