Pics and videos from Brazil

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Pics and videos from Brazil

Post by ohsee »

Image[/URL]
ohsee and Nwankwo Kanu in Curitba. Yeah, bad picture, person who took it has no expertise. Now that I have finally figured out how to photobucket with iPad, una go suffa. :taunt: :D

Three amigos: brigadoon, seloweizer and ohsee at the Radisson Hotel in Curitiba,16 June 2014, waiting for the Eagles to come down and board the team bus. I believe the guys around, including the woman, are NFF officials. Sorry, the guy in glasses standing behind ohsee and leaning forward is analyzer.
Last edited by ohsee on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Testing, couple of pics from Brazil

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Thanks, Bros Ohsee. Really proud of Kanu supporting our teams.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Thanks, Bros Ohsee. Really proud of Kanu supporting our teams.
No problem, Oga Doctor. More pics, video and gist to come later today.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

ohsee wrote:Image[/URL]
ohsee and Nwankwo Kanu in Curitba. Yeah, bad picture, person who took it has no expertise. Now that I have finally figured out how to photobucket with iPad, una go suffa. :taunt: :D

Three amigos: brigadoon, seloweizer and ohsee at the Radisson Hotel in Curitiba,16 June 2014, waiting for the Eagles to come down and board the team bus. I believe the guys around, including the woman, are NFF officials. Sorry, the guy in glasses standing behind ohsee and leaning forward is analyzer.
Chai.... Ya fight with CIC go sweet ooooooo
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

goke313 wrote:good drop :thumb: Kanu SE Manager for Russia 2018 :thumb:
Is Kanu a coach?
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Ohsee- thanks!!!
It was nice meeting you in Curitiba and again in Ciuaba. I thoroughly enjoyed both cities. São Paulo was also awesome. I still reminisce on the hangout in Taj (in Curitiba) and Choppao (Ciuaba)... :mrgreen:

Will do a story of my entire trip soon.
Look who is Here Again!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

seloweizer wrote:Ohsee- thanks!!!
It was nice meeting you in Curitiba and again in Ciuaba. I thoroughly enjoyed both cities. São Paulo was also awesome. I still reminisce on the hangout in Taj (in Curitiba) and Choppao (Ciuaba)... :mrgreen:

I saw more Nigerians in 30 minutes at Sao Paulo airport than I saw in 9 days in Salvador. But they love Nigeria in Salvador o! :thumbs:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chei! Has anybody figured out that what we are seeing to the left of this picture is NOT a pillar, or a wall or even a giant African ornamental work of art, but the back of somebody's head!
God help us!
Ohsee, thank God say you dey insai di pishor.
But who get this kain 'block' head? :blink:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Damunk wrote:
Chei! Has anybody figured out that what we are seeing to the left of this picture is NOT a pillar, or a wall or even a giant African ornamental work of art, but the back of somebody's head!
God help us!
That's probably the man in white, left of Pa Ohsee in the other pic.

Pa, what about your boy? I thought he was with you in Brazil.

Thanks for sharing. :clap: :clap: :clap:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

nemi2002 wrote:
Chai.... Ya fight with CIC go sweet ooooooo
:???: don't get it? Why would I fight with cic old boy?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Damunk wrote:
God help us!
Chief doc, I suspect say di bobo na NFF official, but I no sure. So e be like Say you correct about di block head. :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nice pics! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: E be like say I dey dia sef. :thumbs: Keep 'em coming! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Riche007 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
God help us!
That's probably the man in white, left of Pa Ohsee in the other pic.

Pa, what about your boy? I thought he was with you in Brazil.

Thanks for sharing. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I went alone. My younger son was originally going to come, but could not for personal reasons.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Osaze signing autos for pickins before boarding the bus. analyzer on the left taking pics. Una see groupies dem? See noize wey dem dey make o! You will hear it when I post video.
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

The YeyeMan wrote:

I saw more Nigerians in 30 minutes at Sao Paulo airport than I saw in 9 days in Salvador. But they love Nigeria in Salvador o! :thumbs:
Did you go to Perlourinho? There you will see the true heart of Black Bahia and the story of the people. Little place with lots of history and magic!
Welcome back!
Look who is Here Again!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

seloweizer wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Did you go to Perlourinho? There you will see the true heart of Black Bahia and the story of the people. Little place with lots of history and magic!
Welcome back!
I had a connecting flight in salvador.. Even in the airport you get that rich sense of African/Black history/vibe.. Slavador, BH definitely a place to check out when next one visits brazil..

@Ohsee.. great pics.. need to use this thread for all folks to post pics and videos from their trips..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kai why papa God no do me be stars like them Osaze?See how every where people dey hail this guys...
Mazi good pics
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Nice pics Ohsee.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

seloweizer wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Welcome back!
Yep, stayed right in the middle of one of the main squares in Pelourinho for three nights. There's also a Nigeria House which was closed whilst I was there. Pelourinho was great, made the most of it.

IMO, Salvador has been host to the best games at the WC.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

The YeyeMan wrote:
seloweizer wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Welcome back!
Yep, stayed right in the middle of one of the main squares in Pelourinho for three nights. There's also a Nigeria House which was closed whilst I was there. Pelourinho was great, made the most of it.

IMO, Salvador has been host to the best games at the WC.
Awesome! I stayed right there during my visit last year. Casa Du Amarelindo was were I stayed. I am still very much in touch with the owners.. The inn is actually 4-5 doors away from the Nigerian cultural center closer to the front square.. All the women selling Akara and all the little local pubs... The music still rings in my head.. What a place to be!!!!

Last edited by seloweizer on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look who is Here Again!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Yep, that's the place. I was at the Pousada Tropical. Will post pics when I get time.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Last edited by seloweizer on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
Look who is Here Again!