Pics and videos from Brazil

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg
Re: Pics and videos from Brazil

Post by Heliopolis »

ohsee wrote:Celebration on the streets of Cuiaba after the victory over Bosnia.The Eagles Supporters Club band is an awesome force. For at least an hour and half, we wound through the streets of Cuiaba, showing how we jollificate after a win. The crowds that followed were huge, and it reminded me of following a big mmonwu back in Naija when we were children. It atmosphere was helped by the fact that Cuiaba, especially near the stadium, resemble Naija one kind.

[/video]
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The Brazilians had similar bands in Rio following their wins :thumb:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Pics from Brazil

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lager-back wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: SSS was at Porto Alegre
yes SSS has always been around supporting Keshi ..folks don't realize that those guys are serious homies
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ohsee wrote:
Lager-back wrote:ohsee, where is the pikshor of the useless undertaker at choppao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Undie telling the world that, "If I catch that Lager-back, bobo don die be dat!"
i fit smell bobo breath from here kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nice pictures ohsee :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Thanks Grandpa..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

ohsee wrote:
Lager-back wrote:ohsee, where is the pikshor of the useless undertaker at choppao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Undie telling the world that, "If I catch that Lager-back, bobo don die be dat!"
Chief Ohsee, I think you misunderstood me. I was actually telling you and Kinzonzo that if I catch that "Loud mouth" BP in Houston begging me to buy him beer and turkey leg again, I would slap him silly pass the wey Osaze slap his man crush JOM.......
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ohsee wrote:
ohsee and Samson Siasia The Great at the bus parking lot outside the stadium at Porto Alegre
Ayo Akinfe belle no even reach this and he enta headlines for news. There's no way...not even sucking in of the belly...that the jacket would have been zipped up :woot: Folks, I mention name? :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

anointed wrote:
ohsee wrote:
ohsee and Samson Siasia The Great at the bus parking lot outside the stadium at Porto Alegre
Ayo Akinfe belle no even reach this and he enta headlines for news. There's no way...not even sucking in of the belly...that the jacket would have been zipped up :woot: Folks, I mention name? :twisted:
You haven't seen Ayo's belle....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

undie, be like say fiesta don give you small raise..instead of using that raise to buy pomade for ya elbow, nah harwin you go near china town go buy useless watch..you see ya life? mods abeg make we contribute money to help buy pomade for undie
SuperEagles

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Analyser on the right with his 2 Cameroonian friends.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

goddess , where is your own picture?
SuperEagles

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

ohsee and ikemba_nacho before the Bosnia game. Yes, make una yab away, I deserve it. Too much beer and Brasilian puff-puff don kill me. I am going to the gym today.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Brazilian mounted police in Belo Horizonte before the Algeria v Belgium game. Scary fellows. Felt I had to ask permission before snapping.

Ghana v Portugal in Brasilia. When Brasilian girls see you pointing the camera in their direction, they start to pose for you.

Oga zoldsasok at Choppao lecturing KIZONZO on the finer points of football

Belo Horizonte landscape around the stadium

The Brazilian concrete jungle of Curitiba as seen from ohsee's room at the Hotel DeVille Rayon
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

seloweizer wrote:
ohsee wrote:Celebration on the streets of Cuiaba after the victory over Bosnia.The Eagles Supporters Club band is an awesome force. For at least an hour and half, we wound through the streets of Cuiaba, showing how we jollificate after a win. The crowds that followed were huge, and it reminded me of following a big mmonwu back in Naija when we were children. It atmosphere was helped by the fact that Cuiaba, especially near the stadium, resemble Naija one kind.

[/video]
That is one crazy awesome video! Really captured the mood of the day. I will never forget Cuiaba! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks selo. That video is from my camera, but I ran out of juice that night with all the videotaping, so I switched to my iPhone, with which I got some really good footage that I would love to show, but am afraid to plug my phone into iTunes. Yesterday, the iTunes piece of shoot skattalized my iPad, wiping out everything I had on it. While I got most of it back via iCloud, it appears the lost stuff is gone for good. :mad:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap:
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

ohsee wrote:
Ghana v Portugal in Brasilia. When Brasilian girls see you pointing the camera in their direction, they start to pose for you.
sitting one row behind Jesus, Cassius? i kid i kid :) thanks for sharing
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

:shyluv: :shyluv:
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Grandpa...you have must enjoyed Brazil very well...now that you don empty the retirement account...wetin you go do...Wal Mart or McDonalds..?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Undertaker wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Chief Ohsee, I think you misunderstood me. I was actually telling you and Kinzonzo that if I catch that "Loud mouth" BP in Houston begging me to buy him beer and turkey leg again, I would slap him silly pass the wey Osaze slap his man crush JOM.......
Mehhhnnn, you resembu undertaker o :scared:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

King Futcha wrote:
ohsee wrote:
sitting one row behind Jesus, Cassius? i kid i kid :) thanks for sharing
Smokin Joe, that was a Category 1 ticket. I had Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets for different games, and there was no difference: they were all in the rafters. As we speak, my lawyers are preparing to bring a class action suit against FIFA for ripping off lottery applicants. Crooked organization! :mad:
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

ohsee wrote:
seloweizer wrote:

[/video]
That is one crazy awesome video! Really captured the mood of the day. I will never forget Cuiaba! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks selo. That video is from my camera, but I ran out of juice that night with all the videotaping, so I switched to my iPhone, with which I got some really good footage that I would love to show, but am afraid to plug my phone into iTunes. Yesterday, the iTunes piece of shoot skattalized my iPad, wiping out everything I had on it. While I got most of it back via iCloud, it appears the lost stuff is gone for good. :mad:

Must have been as a result of automatic synchronization. Here's what you'd do:

On Itunes, Go to Edit Tab > Preferences > Devices Tab . Select the check box that says "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from synching automatically"

hope this helps?
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

PaOshiit, Nna you don age ooooh :D :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

See as belle don expand like you dey expect TRIPLETS :D and those shoes :shock: :shock: :shock: Kaiiii na from Spadina Asian Second Hand Market you take buy those ones :shock: :shock: :shock:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

ohsee wrote:Image
I think it's a Latin thing.

If you want to see screw face instead, come land for UK.
There'll be time enough for counting, when the dealing's done..

https://voca.ro/1dk47QJEvGY2