Pics and videos from Brazil

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Pics from Brazil

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Fly pix.

Choplife.com
Advocating rational thought since 1987
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

great pics guys

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

The man formerly known as xxxxxxxx! :D At the aptly named Choppao restaurant and bar where we went to chop after the Eagles beat Bosnia.

The great KIZONZO at Choppao

KIZONZO and Lord Lager-back debating points of tactics at Choppao, the Mama Calabar of Cuiaba.

ohsee disturbing Kick Off Chief's chopulation at Choppao. You can see he is not very pleased about it.

When a living legend speaks, you got to listen. At potorpotor Porto Alegre after the Argie game.

ohsee and Samson Siasia The Great at the bus parking lot outside the stadium at Porto Alegre

Useless place. ROTC was not there. But ikemba_nacho was dia.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: SSS was at Porto Alegre
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

ohsee, where is the pikshor of the useless undertaker at choppao :lol: :lol: :lol:
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

ohsee wrote:Image
What is the Plantanian Team bus, with wheelchair access, doing in the background? :)
There'll be time enough for counting, when the dealing's done..

https://voca.ro/1dk47QJEvGY2
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

ohsee wrote:Image
KIZONZO and Lord Lager-back debating points of tactics at Choppao, the Mama Calabar of Cuiaba.
Your thumb is the wrong side, M'Lord. :taunt:

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Great pics, guys.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Lager-back wrote:ohsee, where is the pikshor of the useless undertaker at choppao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Undie telling the world that, "If I catch that Lager-back, bobo don die be dat!"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

#winning
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

King Futcha wrote:Image
#winning
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Selo don hammer.

Pa Oshee where ya pictures with the local talents.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Does anyone know how to post videos? Used to do it on YouTube and it was not complicated. Now I can't even find the upload button. And the stupid thing keeps asking for my Google password. All this changing of things in the intanet age dey vex me. :mad:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

ohsee wrote:Does anyone know how to post videos? Used to do it on YouTube and it was not complicated. Now I can't even find the upload button. And the stupid thing keeps asking for my Google password. All this changing of things in the intanet age dey vex me. :mad:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Since google bought youtube, they consolidated accounts. If you have a gmail account, that is what you use to sign into youtube. If you do not have a gmail account, just create one.

I uploaded my videos directly from my phone to youtube.
If you recorded if on a separate device, then you probably want to transfer to your computer before uploading to youtube.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Classic!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cameroonians were pissed at their team..

Vs. Brazil, my buddies refused to wear their Cameroon jersies until we got out on the streets to find folks trying to take pics with cameroonians (identified by the Jersey).. :lol: :lol:

@Seloweizer, you know how you told me i go waka before i comot that stadium for fortaleza.. Oboy, could not get out of there on time, so I found a kiosk across the street to watch Se vs. Bosnia.. Was there till like 9pm.. Luckily found a taxi man after match ended to take us back to hotel..

Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
sinequanon
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by sinequanon »

ohsee wrote:All this changing of things in the intanet. Age dey vex me. :mad:
Fixed.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

analyzer wrote:
ohsee wrote:Does anyone know how to post videos? Used to do it on YouTube and it was not complicated. Now I can't even find the upload button. And the stupid thing keeps asking for my Google password. All this changing of things in the intanet age dey vex me. :mad:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Since google bought youtube, they consolidated accounts. If you have a gmail account, that is what you use to sign into youtube. If you do not have a gmail account, just create one.

I uploaded my videos directly from my phone to youtube.
If you recorded if on a separate device, then you probably want to transfer to your computer before uploading to youtube.
Thanks. Been wrassling with the stupid thing all day. Anyway, here is the YouTube video of the afternoon at the Radisson.Still have not gotten it right. Some of the stuff has been cut off, it should be longer than 32 seconds. But does anyone know who the hot and ikebelicious woman in green is? I was told she is the Naija Minister of Culture or something.

[/video]
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pics and videos from Brazil

Post by ohsee »

Celebration on the streets of Cuiaba after the victory over Bosnia.The Eagles Supporters Club band is an awesome force. For at least an hour and half, we wound through the streets of Cuiaba, showing how we jollificate after a win. The crowds that followed were huge, and it reminded me of following a big mmonwu back in Naija when we were children. It atmosphere was helped by the fact that Cuiaba, especially near the stadium, resemble Naija one kind.

[/video]
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

YouTube remains a piece of $@#%. The effort to download and upload the pictures and the videos seems to have pafukaed my iPad Air. The screen is frozen, and nothing will get it to start. Anyway, later today, I will take it to the Apple store.
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

CHAI!!!

DIA RIS GODU OOOOO!!!!
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

^
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt:
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

analyzer wrote:
@Seloweizer, you know how you told me i go waka before i comot that stadium for fortaleza.. Oboy, could not get out of there on time, so I found a kiosk across the street to watch Se vs. Bosnia.. Was there till like 9pm.. Luckily found a taxi man after match ended to take us back to hotel..

I told you men! The trek from that stadium is grueling - especially with the heat in Fortaleza. And then we trekked and trekked on the long boulevard. Looks like you actually stopped in one of those joints on the side. Smart move! Estadio Castellao!!!
Look who is Here Again!
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

ohsee wrote:Celebration on the streets of Cuiaba after the victory over Bosnia.The Eagles Supporters Club band is an awesome force. For at least an hour and half, we wound through the streets of Cuiaba, showing how we jollificate after a win. The crowds that followed were huge, and it reminded me of following a big mmonwu back in Naija when we were children. It atmosphere was helped by the fact that Cuiaba, especially near the stadium, resemble Naija one kind.

[/video]
That is one crazy awesome video! Really captured the mood of the day. I will never forget Cuiaba! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Look who is Here Again!