COL 1 (Rodriguez) BRA 2 (Silva, Luiz) [2H]

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COL 1 (Rodriguez) BRA 2 (Silva, Luiz) [2H]

Post by txj »

Vincent. wrote:FT. Poor match from a technical/tactical viewpoint.
James Rodriguez crying like a baby :rotf:
Meanwhile, no Nigerian player cried: they expended all their emotions when fighting for their match bonus :rotf:
Perhaps Rodriguez was fully paid, hence he can cry like a baby...

SMHBT
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

I'll take this game over the Euro borefest before this.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

skillful wrote:James over Neymar any day
Completely different types of players.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ElHadary wrote:Great game, tho I don't get why James used David Luiz sweaty shirt to wipe his tears.
Yeah...

He should've gone to the inside right channel of the field and vacuumed it first!

SMDH...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Luiz get compassion sha :ohmy:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

txj wrote:
Meanwhile, no Nigerian player cried: they expended all their emotions when fighting for their match bonus :rotf:
Perhaps Rodriguez was fully paid, hence he can cry like a baby...

SMHBT
That's why we should pay our players as agreed so they can focus 100% on their matches :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

skillful wrote:James over Neymar any day
I too pick James, but Neymar is still up there. They have many years to sort it out.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

yep, they don' really care about their country. and why should they. :sleep:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

CE is full of opaks yarners. To even think Colombia had a chance of winning this game to start with is laughable. Now the same opaks yarners are saying Germany is going to tear them apart. Na beans?! The only time Brasil might lose a game in this tournament is the finals!! This country hasn't lost a game in about forty years!! Since Chile couldn't do it, I am waiting for Holland to do the job because Argentina is not going to the finals!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

kolinzo wrote:CE is full of opaks yarners. To even think Colombia had a chance of winning this game to start with is laughable. Now the same opaks yarners are saying Germany is going to tear them apart. Na beans?! The only time Brasil might lose a game in this tournament is the finals!! This country hasn't lost a game in about forty years!! Since Chile couldn't do it, I am waiting for Holland to do the job because Argentina is not going to the finals!!
olodo :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

No one will ever forget the amazing performance of this 2014 World Cup Brazil display by Mr. James Rodriguez. Thank you! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Brazil are winning and winning and might just win ugly to the cup, they need a team who dont fear them and i'm not sure germany has that killer's mentality that'll be needed to remove brazil.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:Brazil are winning and winning and might just win ugly to the cup, they need a team who dont fear them and i'm not sure germany has that killer's mentality that'll be needed to remove brazil.
How much do you want to put on it? The only team that has a chance of beating them is Holland! Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

kolinzo wrote:CE is full of opaks yarners. To even think Colombia had a chance of winning this game to start with is laughable. Now the same opaks yarners are saying Germany is going to tear them apart. Na beans?! The only time Brasil might lose a game in this tournament is the finals!! This country hasn't lost a game in about forty years!! Since Chile couldn't do it, I am waiting for Holland to do the job because Argentina is not going to the finals!!
this guy with his 20/20 hindsight...always :roll:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

James 22 your kidding me at least 28 minimum..... :glare:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

See passion and pride on display.
Colombians came to win, unfortunately it was not to be. Salute to James Rodriguez and the rest of the Colombian warriors.
-Simpli fy -
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kolinzo wrote:
platinum wrote:Brazil are winning and winning and might just win ugly to the cup, they need a team who dont fear them and i'm not sure germany has that killer's mentality that'll be needed to remove brazil.
How much do you want to put on it? The only team that has a chance of beating them is Holland! Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Where do the Dutch come into this? Let them beat costa rica first...you're assuming they will....brazil is in the semis, holland isnt.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

You sure about that?
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

skillful wrote:James 22 your kidding me at least 28 minimum..... :glare:

if james is 28, how old is diego costa??? He looks like he could be james' father.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Where do the Dutch come into this? Let them beat costa rica first...you're assuming they will....brazil is in the semis, holland isnt.
Even IF the Netherlands beat Costa Rica, they and Brazil will still have to beat their semi-final opponents before they can meet... That is a lot of if's

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

platinum wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Forget about Holland. Since you are sure Germany will Brazil I am asking you to put a bet on it. If you have watched Germany you'd see that they have no chance against Brazil by the way they play. They don't have the defense to face Brazil. Neymar, Hulk, Oscar, Fred, Gustavo/Paulinho are too much work for any team. Unless Germany wants to park it in they have no chance.

***Breda = Br****
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

What a crap match.

Colombia outta be ashamed of itself for letting this match slip away. They gave Brazil too much respect and they never settled down to play the way they did against their first 4 opponents. One got the feeling that if you told the Colombia players before the match they were going up against Costa Rica (for example), they would have come out and wiped the floor with their opponents. Instead they came out like a bunch of wimps and played like an entirely unsettled group in the 2nd half.

Its hard to describe how bad Brazil is. It's hard to believe after 4 years of preparations, Brazil is this bad. They have atleast 4 starters that offer nothing to the team. Fred touched the ball once the entire match...unbelievable. Hulk, Oscar, etc were poor. Before he got hurt, Neymar did nothing for the 2nd match in a row. I might be mistaken, but other than the David Luiz goal (which was excellent), Brazil did not take a single shot on Colombia since about the 35th minute of the first half. They could not even create a chance inside Colombia's box in the 2nd half.

As bad as Brazil is, I cant feel bad for Colombia for their amateurish display today. They could have easily won this match but they straight up choked.

Its clear Brazil is not going to get any better and so I think Germany will deliver the KO blow in the semis. It's a bold prediction going against Brazil at home but I really do not see how Germany can lose to such a poor team. If Loew finds a way to screw things up in the semis, he should be stripped of his German citizenship.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

hestonap wrote:
You sure about that?
competitive games since 1975.

***Breda = Br****