COL 1 (Rodriguez) BRA 2 (Silva, Luiz) [2H]

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COL 0 BRA 1 (Silva) [1H]

Post by kajifu »

This ref look suspect
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YUJAM wrote:Fernandinho has been outstanding

solid player
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:For those dwelling on the Matuidi tackle see Zuniga didn't even get a booking...
E break pesin ankle? :?
Una don start again? Make i get popcorn? or this one too na false alarm :sneaky:
Last edited by 100%Naija on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oboy , this bartender she dey look nice abi nah d shayo dey cause am
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:This Colombia numba 18 should chop a red soon...

He is jos busy doing an Oloye all over the field...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Colombians should play their game instead of hacking.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

If Brazil brings Jo on Colombia should equalize.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sam Pam , is better than Fred and Jo combined
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Oboy , this bartender she dey look nice abi nah d shayo dey cause am
See this oluku, you better turn off the tv and go to sleep. Which bartender dey inside that basement apartment? Abego, make you no go wound ya sef with inanimate object o talking bout bartender, smh :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: .
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Fernandinho has been outstanding

solid player
Yes o...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

This game is a farce. Absolutely shameful on Colombia. They think they're in a local South American derby.

No composure. So easily goaded by Brazil into jawing, arguing, and focusing on anything but the game. Clearly the Colombians have stage fright...playing right into the hands of a Brazil team that can be had by talent.

Man, it was just too much to believe that a Cinderella like Colombia could hang with one of guns of the game. My brain knew this. But my heart still held out hope.

Maybe Peckerman can revive and stabilize them in the locker?

Doubt it. But you never know. I really hope Colombia settles down and plays its game.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Man Colombia need to chill out. They are letting their emotions get the better of them. This Brazilian team is not that good. Just stay compact instead of playing pick up soccer.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

In all the WCs I've watched, I cant recall ever seeing a team with as much quality as Colombia playing so scared. These mutha F'ers are scared as hell! :scared:

Brazil is giving them space yet the Colombians are playing uncharacteristically poor football as they are unable to contain their nerves. Players are carelessly surrendering possession of the ball, bad passes are being made in advanced positions, and the Colombians have run around like headless chickens in defence.

I hope Pekerman can settle his squad at halftime. They have the quality and tactics to pull this off. Problem is that even after 45 minutes these guys still looked like deer in headlights.

Brazil has improved a bit since the last match but still leave a lot to be desired. Fernandinho is gonna have to break someone's leg to get booked. He has been Brazil's Nigel De Jong with so many careless tackles vs Chile and Colombia yet the refs refuse to book him. Even the commentators mentioned it was about time he got booked for excessive fouling.

Fred is so useless its not even funny. By my count, he touched the ball once the entire first half :shock:

Hulk has had some good chances but this guy is so over-rated its not even funny. I wonder if he is uncomfortable playing from the left rather than his usual movement of cutting in from the right.

Colombia can pull this off but only if they calm the F down. :roll:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

bret- hart wrote:Man Colombia need to chill out. They are letting their emotions get the better of them. This Brazilian team is not that good. Just stay compact instead of playing pick up soccer.
That is why Brazil go regret not putting a couple past them...

They have them playing a local derby where folks are just playing anyhow anyhow...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

mate wrote:This game is a farce. Absolutely shameful on Colombia. They think they're in a local South American derby.

No composure. So easily goaded by Brazil into jawing, arguing, and focusing on anything but the game. Clearly the Colombians have stage fright...playing right into the hands of a Brazil team that can be had by talent.

Man, it was just too much to believe that a Cinderella like Colombia could hang with one of guns of the game. My brain knew this. But my heart still held out hope.

Maybe Peckerman can revive and stabilize them in the locker?

Doubt it. But you never know. I really hope Colombia settles down and plays its game.

Cheers, Mate
Its the Scolari of Gremio back at it again...

Should be interesting to see how Brazil react when Colombia finally settle down...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

bret- hart wrote:Man Colombia need to chill out. They are letting their emotions get the better of them. This Brazilian team is not that good. Just stay compact instead of playing pick up soccer.
KPOM!

Colombia are acting like this is a local town game where the rivals hate each other.

I can't believe some think this is a good game. Are you kidding me?

:shock:

Colombia utterly crashed in the 1st half. What they're doing is not football. They're lucky Brazil didn't score a lot more. And yes, you are right. Brazil isn't that good.

Germany might be able to do this. They're not going to get goaded into making it a game of mouthing off and play acting...especially if behind.

Sheesh. You'd think Colombia was past this amateur baiting.

Cheers, Mate
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Man, I have guests. All are mostly rooting for Colombia. What a let down so far.

:veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Cheers, Mate
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Easier said than done. As some of us noted when Colombia dispatched the Uruguayans, it's not easy to face a team that's bossed and lorded it's way over the continent and world for eons, many many mental blocks had to be overcome and Colombia are fighting those now.

Brazil will simply keep goading them deeper into it and lets see whether pekerman can cool his troops down. Uruguay or Argentina handle Brazil better because they too have been there and done that.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Heliopolis wrote:
Fred is so useless its not even funny. By my count, he touched the ball once the entire first half :shock:

Hulk has had some good chances but this guy is so over-rated its not even funny. . :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100% kpom! Why do they always start? I do not see their value. Both are complete waste-pipes. Brazil plays minus two with them on the team.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I'm not so sure of Colombia settling down...one more Brazil goal and this thing is over. I feel Colombia just need a sustained period of possession to get their groove back. I kept on thinking with each possession Colombia would grow in confidence but even by the end of the first half they still looked nervous.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Heliopolis wrote:I'm not so sure of Colombia settling down...one more Brazil goal and this thing is over. I feel Colombia just need a sustained period of possession to get their groove back. I kept on thinking with each possession Colombia would grow in confidence but even by the end of the first half they still looked nervous.

It would take a miracle to restore their composure. They're clearly rattled. They can barely trap, pass, never mind shoot.

I can't believe Peckerman couldn't do better here. Then again, who knows what will happen in that locker. Fingers crossed for the 2nd half.

Cheers, Mate
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Heliopolis wrote:I'm not so sure of Colombia settling down...one more Brazil goal and this thing is over. I feel Colombia just need a sustained period of possession to get their groove back. I kept on thinking with each possession Colombia would grow in confidence but even by the end of the first half they still looked nervous.
Frustrating to watch them losing the psychological battle...

They should calm down and play ball.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:Sam Pam , is better than Fred and Jo combined
Even better to play Ramirez or Willian than Fred.

As for hulk, he just shoots without any attempt to place the ball.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Keeper has kept them in the game...

They should play ball and leave the theatrics for the Brazilians...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...