NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0 aet (4-3 pens)...Kruel Strategy

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0

Post by Ekorian »

Van punnanyyyy :curse:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the dutch are knocking
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

RVP confused on what to do - head or kick the ball and did neither!! Great chance missed!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Every Dutch person is she'll shocked at the miss
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

WHAT A MISS :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Wasn't that a dive from RVP?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

This Lens is just a walking offsides magnet
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

These guys don't learn... They keep diving in...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robben has just been immense...

...ref lenient...that should have been a yellow and red
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

V.Persie is going for this

FORZA JUVE
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Another theatrical dive from Robben! He was fouled but the way he flung himself to the ground!! :boo: :boo:
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

does not look good for CR
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

juventuss wrote:These guys don't learn... They keep diving in...
they're tiring and the discipline isnt what it was earlier...

they must release pressure by attacking or it's just a matter of time before holland kill this
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

How did that not go in ?

JUJU

FORZA JUVE
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

It must be costa rica's day....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Navas punches...

...melee...Ticos survive
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

how on earth did costa rica survive there?!!!!!!!!1
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Costa rica juju dey work o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Off the line and the bar!! Costa Rica survives!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

omg..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

oh my....CR the luckiest team of the tourney
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cliff hanger
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...