NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0 aet (4-3 pens)...Kruel Strategy

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0 aet (4-3 pens)...Kruel Strategy

Post by anointed »

Go Orange and Ticos
Last edited by anointed on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
joplass
Egg
Egg
Re: NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0

Post by joplass »

Dutch passing and passing Barca anyone?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The Ticos defence will take some breaching today for the Dutch to get through
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chess game
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Slow and boring so far

A Dutch goal will open up the game
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

this campbell boy is my favorite player this wc :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Omo Eniyan
Egg
Egg

Post by Omo Eniyan »

anointed wrote:Slow and boring so far

What about a Costa Rica goal?
"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

navas!!!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Van punnany, why :curse:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

RVP no dey chip GKs?

See Dutch swing into attack straight from defence. Any team that cat defend is in trouble against the Dutch
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

OmoEniyan wrote:
anointed wrote:Slow and boring so far

What about a Costa Rica goal?
Then the match go kuku dey inside vice and g-clamp at the same time. No openings again. Ticos have never fallen behind this WC. And when they are in front, it's trouble.

Meanwhile Dutch keep asking question.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Holland foiled again by goalie
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Omo Eniyan
Egg
Egg

Post by Omo Eniyan »

Passing backwards is not a good idea when you have a hungry Dutch attack nearby.
"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the dutch goalie is rubbish.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

that was close

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

CR almost in Dutch saved

They counter but Robben is upended...that's prolly the only to stop a Dutch counter
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ticos don't certainly want Robben to get the ball at all cost...now they concede a fk with yellow card
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Navas the great!!!

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sneider fk...great save by Navas
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Man the movement of the costa rica defense is a thing to behold!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

costa rica are a very disciplined team....very well coached.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

the world cup of goalies, excellent speed from keylor navas
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

metalalloy wrote:Man the movement of the costa rica defense is a thing to behold!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
yup