NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0 aet (4-3 pens)...Kruel Strategy

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NETHERLANDS 0 COSTA RICA 0

Post by anointed »

That wasn't offside
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT

ET to come
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

:scared: :scared: :scared: now I'm scared
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

TEJADA they are, TEJADA they fall!!!
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

ElHadary wrote:TEJADA they are, TEJADA they fall!!!
:lol:

ok...that's funny. somewhat!
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Costa Rica simply won't go down. I sense an upset!!!

:)

The Dutch are missing too many chances. Van Persie in particular either misses or is intent on playing for a foul call.

When the football gods speak, it must happen.

Whatever happens...I think Argentina has a ticket in the final!

:!:

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

The CRC coach took off Joel Campbell off too early. Since he left urena just simply cannot hold on to the ball to allow the midfielders join in.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Mad props to CR...very well organized, disciplined at the back and sticking to their game plan. Holland outta be ashamed of itself for such a flat showing.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Dutch have never won a WC game that went to ET
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robben...on...RVP...offside
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Navas with another save off a ck
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cleared off the line by CR
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Costa Rica tried.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

navas hurt....doesnt look good
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

juventuss wrote:Costa Rica tried.
Na all of them waka come ooo
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

CONCACAF has proven something this WC. It would be a monumental achievement to get into the semifinals. The Ticos are knocking on the door!

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Na wah o!! This ball no go enter?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Good move but too much for Robben
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

mate wrote:Costa Rica simply won't go down. I sense an upset!!!

:)

The Dutch are missing too many chances. Van Persie in particular either misses or is intent on playing for a foul call.

When the football gods speak, it must happen.

Whatever happens...I think Argentina has a ticket in the final!

:!:

Cheers, Mate
YOU get away from the band wagon you two timing flip flopping SOB!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

There's gotta be someone better than Kuyt to play that position. The guy simply does not belong... :evil:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Shouts of pen for CR...seen this given before
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ref should give the costa rican a card for that dive. It was very robbenesq
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

hmm, some contact there, could have been called pk for costarica
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”