Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

juventuss wrote:
How did Robben control that ball ?

Amazing player

Not enough for pen, Ticos

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Site Admin

How is that not a foul on Campbell ? That naa pk now

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

barge in the back and no call. i bet you robber would get that pk call all day

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

ref ref pk no?

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 pm 

juventuss wrote:
How is that not a foul on Campbell ? That naa pk now

and they just made the exact same call outside the box. mscheww

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
juventuss wrote:
How did Robben control that ball ?

Amazing player

the replay was spectacular

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

CR's offside trap is very efficient

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:22 pm 

Tico header...otb...if dem score penren...end of road be dat

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:23 pm 

wow they pulled campbell?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:23 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
CR's offside trap is very efficient

They seem to have thought of everything

Campbell coming off. Surprising.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
wow they pulled campbell?

The effects of that greece game....the guy is shattered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 pm 

O lawd...Ticos Kai just too good defensively

Site Admin

Van Persie seems to have lost his confidence.

On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE

Martins Indi played in the 2009 u-17

"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle

Someone needs to explain the offside rules to Van Persie :curse:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 pm 

Campbell is burnt out..still having effects from the round of 16 match..feel for them..not easy running up and down..body no be firewood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm 

all of a sudden,I'm getting this feeling that Costa Rica will beat the NEDs...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:32 pm 

Vlaar...header..Otb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 pm 

Los Ticos can win this World Cup if FIFA does not pull their phony tricks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:35 pm 

Na Robben go kill CR eventually

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:36 pm 

Goalgetter wrote:
Los Ticos can win this World Cup if FIFA does not pull their phony tricks.

That ref has been conjuring all manner ofbtricks all night

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:37 pm 

CR's defensive discipline has the dutch bamboozled so far.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next