[1st SF]BRA 1 V GER 7{Muller ,Klose,Kroos x2, Khed,Schu}(FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: [1st SF]BRA 1 V GER 7{Muller ,Klose,Kroos x2, Khed,Schu}

Post by asabatex »

Brazilian Goalie Julio Ceasar is completely useless. He is the main reason why Brazil.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Let's give it up for total football!!

Scolari taking responsibility for this loss. Now that's a coach!!
You mean tiki-taka is no longer dead? :rotf:
Nothing tiki taka about what the Germans did. They were direct and on point. No need for 90% possession like the team we know. Tiki taka is dead.
U dey mind Vincent. Even if he were the resurrection and the life, he couldn't bring tiki taka back to life.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Nothing tiki taka about what the Germans did. They were direct and on point. No need for 90% possession like the team we know. Tiki taka is dead.
So, you think tiki-taka means 90% possession? Maybe you should go and watch Barca from 2008/2009 or even Barca in the CL final against your Man U and see the possession stats. The possession stats started mounting after teams began playing 10 defenders in from of their penalty boxes.

In this match, Brazil simply had no defense, talk less of parking 10 defenders. Hence, there was no need huge amounts of passes to try to open up the defense.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:
charlie wrote:

Yep I saw that. And he should. He was tactically outcoached and didn't play to the strengths of his current squad.

BTW, before some of you guys start rubbishing Scolari, look at his resume and STFU.
Even the best teams, and coaches can be beaten on any given day.
Kpom! We all know the best coaches can be beaten on any given day, especially in a game like GER vs Brasil. But what I appreciate is honesty. Scolari knows he fhuhcked up and he owns up to it. The other guy was blaming everybody else for his failure!!
Dumbo :mrgreen: airhead :mrgreen: ....7-1, THIS IS BRAZIL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully Pele doesn't suffer a heart-attack.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

analyzer wrote:Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [1st SF] BRA 0 V GER 5 {Muller,Klose,Kroos x2, Khedira}(

Post by platinum »

Cellular wrote:
platinum wrote:
They missed Thiago Silva for that big time. When you have knuckleheads like david luiz and marcelo who have no discipline, you need someone to rein them in, they didnt have it.
Momentum is a mother! :? :( :bored:

I dey happy about this. They were taught a lesson in football, the movement of schweini, ozil, kroos, muller, klose.....germany were playing a different sport and brazil were found out.

Meanwhile, they were booing fred like it was his fault they just conceded 7.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:
femibyte wrote:The only silver lining is that it may force out the likes of Scolari and a reversion to the old familiar ways of Brazilian football, the samba style. Obviously this sanitized version of Brazil hasn't done the business.
I'd rather have the 1982 team and lose than this rubbish Scolari is putting in front of us.

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate
Disagree.. the game is about winning especially in this modern era.. When last did the 82 style pay dividends? since then they have won 2 WC with a different approach..
The issue here is simple - the team was filled with very average players sprinkled with a few WC players like Neymar, Silva, Alves.. .. The last time they won the WC, they had the magic of Dinho, ronaldo, rivaldo.. Then add Carlos/Cafu.. This WC, take out neymar and offense lacks spark.. So whether they decided to play like 82 or not, doubt it would have made much difference with this current crop of players.. We talking of players like Jo, Fred, bernard, Oscar, ramires, willian.. How many will make 2002 squad..
Every team is different. But many of the players you list above are top players, except for Fred and Jo of course...

This Brazil team cannot be said to be filled with average players.

It comes down to the choices made by the manager on the TYPE of players he favored...
When they say tactical indiscipline can destroy a team , look no further than this brasilian team, all the goals they conceeded were comical, save for the first.
Hindsight would have had them play a bit more compact...

That's when you need a leader on the field...

#JustDoYourJob

The team was compact until this match. Scolari's teams are always compact.

But what this team was not is Brazillian. To abandon the philosophy of Brazilian football in this manner deserves sever sanction.

Scolari will be a pariah in Brazil the rest of his life...
Yes they were until their display against Colombia which descended into a street brawl...

And they refused to correct it going into a very disciplined German team.

Times like this you want a time out or some injury induced timeout to regroup...

Wow! Still surprised... :shock: :(
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:
femibyte wrote:The only silver lining is that it may force out the likes of Scolari and a reversion to the old familiar ways of Brazilian football, the samba style. Obviously this sanitized version of Brazil hasn't done the business.
I'd rather have the 1982 team and lose than this rubbish Scolari is putting in front of us.

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate
Disagree.. the game is about winning especially in this modern era.. When last did the 82 style pay dividends? since then they have won 2 WC with a different approach..
The issue here is simple - the team was filled with very average players sprinkled with a few WC players like Neymar, Silva, Alves.. .. The last time they won the WC, they had the magic of Dinho, ronaldo, rivaldo.. Then add Carlos/Cafu.. This WC, take out neymar and offense lacks spark.. So whether they decided to play like 82 or not, doubt it would have made much difference with this current crop of players.. We talking of players like Jo, Fred, bernard, Oscar, ramires, willian.. How many will make 2002 squad..
Every team is different. But many of the players you list above are top players, except for Fred and Jo of course...

This Brazil team cannot be said to be filled with average players.

It comes down to the choices made by the manager on the TYPE of players he favored...
When they say tactical indiscipline can destroy a team , look no further than this brasilian team, all the goals they conceeded were comical, save for the first.
top players - not IMO.. average is over board - yeah.. But they are good players but not top top players.. IMO, a top player is someone just shy away from being WC.... Paulinho, ramires, oscar, Gustavo, Dante, Fred, Jo, Hulk, Bernard, willian.. nah txj.. I don't think they had the kind of players to execute the style of 82 football most you guys are making an argument for..

Yes, this might request they go back to the drawing board and figure out how best to move forward.. Probably need to start looking at their supply chain.. How do they end up with Fred and #1 and Jo as #2..

I do agree that tactically - something just went totally off today.. We have seen weaknesses during previous games, but today was just different especially after the 1st goal..
Last edited by analyzer on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

BOOM! Dancing minstrel, with all the influence he could wield, he's done nothing. Look at the tart you're laying with, spread eagled and debauched!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Y'all acting like you know how you feel. This is beneath words - you feel something, just don't know how you call it. I went out to the kitchen to make some smothie(it was 1-0) - I came back & could not identify the new shape of one nil on my TV. I was sure it was my eyes 'till the commentator said 3 goals in 15mins...words fail me y'all!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Brazilians still talk about the 1950 loss to this day...how long will they talk about this loss? :scared:

Sadly I think Scolari will be more remembered for this loss than the 2002 WC win. Another disgraceful exit for a WC-winning Brazil coach (Carlos Alberto Pareira at the 06 WC).
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

One thing I don't want to hear from this pundits though is that Germany upset Brasil. That's just wrong!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

U dey mind Vincent. Even if he were the resurrection and the life, he couldn't bring tiki taka back to life.
I think the problem with you guys is you misunderstand what tiki-taka is about. It is not about passing for the sake of passing. It is about one-touch, pass-and-move football with players capable of interchanging position with ease. If there is no bus parked in front of the defense, there is no need for 100 passes or 70% posession.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

metalalloy wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Marcelo, Paulinho, Maicon, Gustavo...the papers will make interesting reading in their regard.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Vincent. wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

So, you think tiki-taka means 90% possession? Maybe you should go and watch Barca from 2008/2009 or even Barca in the CL final against your Man U and see the possession stats. The possession stats started mounting after teams began playing 10 defenders in from of their penalty boxes.

In this match, Brazil simply had no defense, talk less of parking 10 defenders. Hence, there was no need huge amounts of passes to try to open up the defense.
You are trying too hard Vincent. :taunt: Tiki Taka is dead just like Samba!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

got to love everything about the Germans and Germany as a country. Don't dabble in other peoples political issues, have the power to influence a lot on world stage side by side the Americans but choose not to. Britain and France make so much noise in Europe you'd think Germany was in Asia.

Country run well, health service, roads trains etc are top notch. Less inmoral than most western countries. The list goes on and on.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Vincent. wrote:
anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

I think the problem with you guys is you misunderstand what tiki-taka is about. It is not about passing for the sake of passing. It is about one-touch, pass-and-move football with players capable of interchanging position with ease. If there is no bus parked in front of the defense, there is no need for 100 passes or 70% posession.
Ok then.

But it's still dead.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the somber mood on espn set is shocking, like someone so dear died :lol: :lol: :lol:
Workman
Egg
Egg

Post by Workman »

At least 7-1 is better than 8-0. That would have been brutal!!!!
"Let us hear the conclusion of the matter, Fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. "
Ecclesiastes 12:13

popular quote- "Every Good deed will not go unpunished"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...the somber mood on espn set is shocking, like some so dear died :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is something so wrong about the tonite's result...it is like a temple desecrated it affects everyone.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Vincent. wrote:
anointed wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Tiki taka is not total football, my guy.

***Breda = Br****
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

#ThingMoreLikelyThanBrazilWinningTheWorldCup is a trending topic on twitter