[1st SF]BRA 1 V GER 7{Muller ,Klose,Kroos x2, Khed,Schu}(FT)

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [1st SF]BRA 1 V GER 7{Muller ,Klose,Kroos x2, Khed,Schu}

Post by zee »

Vincent. wrote:
charlie wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Let's give it up for total football!!

Scolari taking responsibility for this loss. Now that's a coach!!
Yep I saw that. And he should. He was tactically outcoached and didn't play to the strengths of his current squad.

BTW, before some of you guys start rubbishing Scolari, look at his resume and STFU.
Even the best teams, and coaches can be beaten on any given day.
Agreed. This can happen to any team. Sometimes you have matches where nothing goes right for you. They conceded four goals in a 6-minute period and that was the end of the match...
BS......this is a JUNK brazillian team from the get GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scolari is a top coach 2 semis and a worldcup, in 3 world cups
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

How much do they pay Scolari again?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

metalalloy wrote:

And the natives still lap at the yansh of mediocrity :rotf: :rotf:

#colomentality. Carry on sambo.. carry on
Just in case you haven't noticed, you are being ignored for today. I will give you my attention some other time. The attention you are craving for.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

14 shots, 10 on target 7 goals

#germanefficency
:clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kolinzo wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

And the natives still lap at the yansh of mediocrity :rotf: :rotf:

#colomentality. Carry on sambo.. carry on
Just in case you haven't noticed, you are being ignored for today. I will give you my attention some other time. The attention you are craving for.

But why you still dey respond nah? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [1st SF] BRA 0 V GER 5 {Muller,Klose,Kroos x2, Khedira}(

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:
femibyte wrote:The only silver lining is that it may force out the likes of Scolari and a reversion to the old familiar ways of Brazilian football, the samba style. Obviously this sanitized version of Brazil hasn't done the business.
I'd rather have the 1982 team and lose than this rubbish Scolari is putting in front of us.

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate
Disagree.. the game is about winning especially in this modern era.. When last did the 82 style pay dividends? since then they have won 2 WC with a different approach..
The issue here is simple - the team was filled with very average players sprinkled with a few WC players like Neymar, Silva, Alves.. .. The last time they won the WC, they had the magic of Dinho, ronaldo, rivaldo.. Then add Carlos/Cafu.. This WC, take out neymar and offense lacks spark.. So whether they decided to play like 82 or not, doubt it would have made much difference with this current crop of players.. We talking of players like Jo, Fred, bernard, Oscar, ramires, willian.. How many will make 2002 squad..
Every team is different. But many of the players you list above are top players, except for Fred and Jo of course...

This Brazil team cannot be said to be filled with average players.

It comes down to the choices made by the manager on the TYPE of players he favored...
When they say tactical indiscipline can destroy a team , look no further than this brasilian team, all the goals they conceeded were comical, save for the first.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Vincent. wrote:
charlie wrote:

Yep I saw that. And he should. He was tactically outcoached and didn't play to the strengths of his current squad.

BTW, before some of you guys start rubbishing Scolari, look at his resume and STFU.
Agreed. This can happen to any team. Sometimes you have matches where nothing goes right for you. They conceded four goals in a 6-minute period and that was the end of the match...

Its the least he could do under the circumstances TBH..

He has brought shame to his country...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Scolari is a top coach 2 semis and a worldcup, in 3 world cups
:clap: One game does not make or break a coach. But it just shows that even if you are the "best" or a "great" coach, some days things just dont go your way.

femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

Bra71L
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

charlie wrote:

Kpom! We all know the best coaches can be beaten on any given day, especially in a game like GER vs Brasil. But what I appreciate is honesty. Scolari knows he fhuhcked up and he owns up to it. The other guy was blaming everybody else for his failure!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
mate wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:Wonder which Brazilian will get the first red card..
What is more shocking is the structural break down of the Brazilian squad...

Against Colombia I thought it was due to it being a derby...

No one deserves to be beat this bad especially at home... :atc:

It was a derby. But I agree that when it got tough, Brazil had some home cooking that helped mask some problems. Also, let's not forget Neymar and Silva.

Icing on the cake? Finally playing a tier 1 team.

Playing Chile and Colombia is not playing Germany and Holland. Ask Chile how it was playing Holland vs Brazil.

This tournament is proving that you need comprehensive program management, a good league, CL competition, and a nucleus of club players to have a top NT. The only X factor is perhaps a Messi...a type of player who doesn't come along often.

Bottom line: South American FAs and CONMEBOL need to go back to the drawing board.

Cheers, Mate
I can't believe I just watched a Brazilian team look so disorganized.

They just imploded...

They couldn't recover from the barrage that happen within the game.

Can't believe a Scolari coached team will ever look like this.

Very disappointed.
In retrospect, the beauty of the German approach was the simplicity. Everyone knew this Brazilian team was parading junk players without any bite upfront. Germany simply decided to overwhelm them with waves of attack with reckless abandon, knowing that their own defenders, sans midfield protection, could handle anything Fred and co-dummies had to offer. Of course, the absence of Neymar and Silva made it even easier.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

soma wrote:
platinum wrote:
soma wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:Ozil as usual messes up! :roll:

Goal oscar! Game on! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ozil has been as poor as anyone in this tournament. Lucky he has a coach who believes in him and his team is pretty much carrying him. What a dunce of a player.

Shut up. His team just put 7 past the hosts. He has created the most chances of anyone in this germany side yet you're talking out of your rear. Close your mouth if you have nothing sensible to say.

Created what? You must be talking out of your behind?. :lol: you know that place where the sun don't shine. Put up the stats or zip it. Germany scored 7 and the supposedly most creative player scored non and only had a hand in one goal. Schurrle came on and effected the game way more than useless Ozil.

You do realize the tournament is about more than today right? If you didn't see what Ozil brought to Germany today then quit watching the gam you know nothing about it.

Schurrle was brought on for that exact reason, his function and Ozil's are different, be smart, use your brain for once....it's a useful tool not a toy, use it.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

FIFA need to do mri scan on these German players
Last edited by Gooner1 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:
femibyte wrote:The only silver lining is that it may force out the likes of Scolari and a reversion to the old familiar ways of Brazilian football, the samba style. Obviously this sanitized version of Brazil hasn't done the business.
I'd rather have the 1982 team and lose than this rubbish Scolari is putting in front of us.

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate
Disagree.. the game is about winning especially in this modern era.. When last did the 82 style pay dividends? since then they have won 2 WC with a different approach..
The issue here is simple - the team was filled with very average players sprinkled with a few WC players like Neymar, Silva, Alves.. .. The last time they won the WC, they had the magic of Dinho, ronaldo, rivaldo.. Then add Carlos/Cafu.. This WC, take out neymar and offense lacks spark.. So whether they decided to play like 82 or not, doubt it would have made much difference with this current crop of players.. We talking of players like Jo, Fred, bernard, Oscar, ramires, willian.. How many will make 2002 squad..
Every team is different. But many of the players you list above are top players, except for Fred and Jo of course...

It comes down to the choices made by the manager on the TYPE of players he favored...
When they say tactical indiscipline can destroy a team , look no further than this brasilian team, all the goals they conceeded were comical, save for the first.
Hindsight would have had them play a bit more compact...

That's when you need a leader on the field...

#JustDoYourJob
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Good "unselfish" finishing was the lesson from the Germans. The glory shot from impossible angles only leads to moral victories
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Scolari is a top coach 2 semis and a worldcup, in 3 world cups
The man is pure JUNK.
The good thing is that it settles the argument that I have with my pals about the 2002WC win.
I told folks that even mickey mouse will win the 2002WC with the type of players Brazil paraded .................you have 3 'world footballers of the year' at their peak in your team and tell me why you won't win the WC.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate

#JustDoYourJob

They missed Thiago Silva for that big time. When you have knuckleheads like david luiz and marcelo who have no discipline, you need someone to rein them in, they didnt have it.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

AreaDaddy wrote:Good "unselfish" finishing was the lesson from the Germans. The glory shot from impossible angles only leads to moral victories
Man the extra passes... the placement over power.

:clap:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:
txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
mate wrote:

KPOM!

Cheers, Mate

#JustDoYourJob

The team was compact until this match. Scolari's teams are always compact.

But what this team was not is Brazillian. To abandon the philosophy of Brazilian football in this manner deserves sever sanction.

Scolari will be a pariah in Brazil the rest of his life...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

platinum wrote:
They missed Thiago Silva for that big time. When you have knuckleheads like david luiz and marcelo who have no discipline, you need someone to rein them in, they didnt have it.
Momentum is a mother! :? :( :bored:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

oh my what a beatdown. it was coming. they were too focused on neymar.