Vancity and all his worshippers

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

akamoke
Re: Vancity and all his worshippers

Post by akamoke »

realtrouble wrote:Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.
Well we are not realistically at the level of all countries you mentioned

The sooner we realise that and work towards their levels, the better...and please coaching WAS NOT our main problem at the Mundial
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

realtrouble wrote:Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.
But when you are planning a strategy, where does realism come into it?
We can go into the tournament with our shoddy preparations and all the problems we all know we have in Nigerian football and still expect to win the World Cup; but firstly, who are we fooling and secondly, is it not the same group of people shouting 'low self esteem!' at everybody that will be the first to laugh in the faces of the fans, Keshi and the players should they make the mistake of publicly speaking about aiming for the top spot?

Moreover, any team, whether Germany, Argentina or 'little' Holland always take a long-term view to winning the WC. It doesn't always go right (it can't anyway, because only one team can win it), so why would you or any of the self-styled 'high achievers' with 'high self esteem' realistically expect Nigeria to go far, knowing we have only just started even talking about a long term plan? You can't ridicule Nigeria's prep for the WC and then when they fail, accuse all those who expected only limited success of being 'low achievers' with 'low self-esteem'. That's more about 'bigging' yourselves up than anything about having a superior sense of self-worth. I just dey laff of of una. :taunt:

TBH, and I've said it before, I only watched this WC with one eye, because the other eye is on 2018, when the real fruits of a rudimentary development programme should be bearing fruit - all things being equal in Naija.

So, in relative terms, the 'failure' of Brazil to win the WC does not and should not make them failures by Nigerian standards. If that is the case, are you saying you prefer a 2-0 exit to France in the second round to a 7-1 exit to Germany in the semi-final? My broter, Nigeria and Brazil ( and for that matter England, Italy, Spain and Uruguay) no dey the same catigori. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

When was the last time Holland won anything to call them success???

In terms of comparison, apart from POPULATION, in what other areas are we realistically on the same level as Germany?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

vancity eagle wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.
No mind these fools.

So which player on the German team plays for a reserve team ?

Which German player is a Scottish league reject ?

Does the German coach call up junks and leave out many of their best players ?

How can u compare that clown dumbo named Keshi to Loew.

These cult followers keep getting dumber and dumber.
Like i've always said Ke$hi's corruption is what we deserve as fans
because it is built upon a foundation of gullibility and rank stupidity of fans many of which you find on CE

He tested the waters at the confed cup when he selected about 15/16 viable outfiled players, reserving the other slots for his meal tickets (ezeh,Solomon Kwambe, gambo, francis etc)
But Nigerian fans never questioned him. In fact they hailed him for losing 3-0 to spain.

No one held him to account for his unjustifiable selections and more importantly, his unjustifiable omissions.
If a bank robber breaks in to steal a few 100 grand here and there and the bank manager does not seem to notice or care, the natural progression is to clean out the safe completely. That is what happened at the world cup.
He did not have enough spaces for his junk players so he dropped the likes of Ideye and Ogude to more room for more junk.

Hilariously the penny only dropped on CE when Babatunde was named to world cup squad.
The shock and confusion on this site in the immediate aftermath of the squad release was palpable :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I still dig up those threads from time to time just to amuse myself
I find them hilarious because Babatunde is actually the best player out of the junk players keshi has flooded the team with since taking over
Dude is an avergae player yet he is a million miles ahead of Mba, Reuben, Uzoenyi , Uchebo etc

I personally feel Keshi will be punished for his heinous crimes one day.
A great opportunity to make the WC semies was squandered because of his greed and innate corruption
He will get what he deserves in this lifetime or the next. Amen
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Germany by next year because even if we overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!
Last edited by superwinger on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

superwinger wrote:

So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Nigeria by next year because even if they overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!
:clap: :clap:
B R U T A L :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

zee wrote:
superwinger wrote:

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Nigeria by next year because even if they overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

:clap: :clap:
B R U T A L :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brutality is essential when dealing with rats.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

But making second round of this WC would be deceiving if we were to rate the coach as good. No he was not good, he has not been good for a year and a half. And the games he has coached show us that he has not been good! So you indigenes can go on head and keep shrining the cluelessness that is Keshi. Keshi was so clueless he didn't even know most of his players were not fit. I mean come on son! Where do we start pointing out his cluelessness?!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kolinzo wrote:Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

But making second round of this WC would be deceiving if we were to rate the coach as good. No he was not good, he has not been good for a year and a half. And the games he has coached show us that he has not been good! So you indigenes can go on head and keep shrining the cluelessness that is Keshi. Keshi was so clueless he didn't even know most of his players were not fit. I mean come on son! Where do we start pointing out his cluelessness?!

FANS indeed are FANATICS.

Nigeria is the lowest ranked team in the group so making the 2nd round is an UPSET.

If Keshi is clueless, I wonder what you will call the Spanish coach. What of the Italian coach?

Keshi took a team that could not qualify for the ANC and led them to ANC victory. That is nothing short of a MIRACLE. FACT!

Keshi took a team that FAILED to qualify for the 2nd round since 1998 and led them to the 2nd round of the WC. FACT!

All these he did in less than 3 years!

Hate him or like him, his records speak for itself. He is likely the most successful Nigerian coach. As he promised, he has resurrected the SE!

Let's see how long it will take another coach to equal his record.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

wanaj0 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

FANS indeed are FANATICS.

Nigeria is the lowest ranked team in the group so making the 2nd round is an UPSET.

If Keshi is clueless, I wonder what you will call the Spanish coach. What of the Italian coach?

Keshi took a team that could not qualify for the ANC and led them to ANC victory. That is nothing short of a MIRACLE. FACT!

Keshi took a team that FAILED to qualify for the 2nd round since 1998 and led them to the 2nd round of the WC. FACT!

All these he did in less than 3 years!

Hate him or like him, his records speak for itself. He is likely the most successful Nigerian coach. As he promised, he has resurrected the SE!

Let's see how long it will take another coach to equal his record.
Both are incorrect!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.
Before you use the word tactics again, please look up the meaning in a dictionary. It is very apparent that you don't know what the word means. No coach in the world, no matter how lucky, can get to the second round of the world cup without tactics :idea: :!:

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

superwinger wrote:

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Germany by next year because even if we overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oh my wetin be this ? see finishing my belle oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved