Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 8:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13177
Location: Sandton, SA
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.

Well we are not realistically at the level of all countries you mentioned

The sooner we realise that and work towards their levels, the better...and please coaching WAS NOT our main problem at the Mundial

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 32969
Location: UK
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.
But when you are planning a strategy, where does realism come into it?
We can go into the tournament with our shoddy preparations and all the problems we all know we have in Nigerian football and still expect to win the World Cup; but firstly, who are we fooling and secondly, is it not the same group of people shouting 'low self esteem!' at everybody that will be the first to laugh in the faces of the fans, Keshi and the players should they make the mistake of publicly speaking about aiming for the top spot?

Moreover, any team, whether Germany, Argentina or 'little' Holland always take a long-term view to winning the WC. It doesn't always go right (it can't anyway, because only one team can win it), so why would you or any of the self-styled 'high achievers' with 'high self esteem' realistically expect Nigeria to go far, knowing we have only just started even talking about a long term plan? You can't ridicule Nigeria's prep for the WC and then when they fail, accuse all those who expected only limited success of being 'low achievers' with 'low self-esteem'. That's more about 'bigging' yourselves up than anything about having a superior sense of self-worth. I just dey laff of of una. :taunt:

TBH, and I've said it before, I only watched this WC with one eye, because the other eye is on 2018, when the real fruits of a rudimentary development programme should be bearing fruit - all things being equal in Naija.

So, in relative terms, the 'failure' of Brazil to win the WC does not and should not make them failures by Nigerian standards. If that is the case, are you saying you prefer a 2-0 exit to France in the second round to a 7-1 exit to Germany in the semi-final? My broter, Nigeria and Brazil ( and for that matter England, Italy, Spain and Uruguay) no dey the same catigori. :idea:

_________________
"Ole ni gbogbo won"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 35377
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.


When was the last time Holland won anything to call them success???

In terms of comparison, apart from POPULATION, in what other areas are we realistically on the same level as Germany?

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 15039
vancity eagle wrote:
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:
Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.


No mind these fools.

So which player on the German team plays for a reserve team ?

Which German player is a Scottish league reject ?

Does the German coach call up junks and leave out many of their best players ?

How can u compare that clown dumbo named Keshi to Loew.

These cult followers keep getting dumber and dumber.


Like i've always said Ke$hi's corruption is what we deserve as fans
because it is built upon a foundation of gullibility and rank stupidity of fans many of which you find on CE

He tested the waters at the confed cup when he selected about 15/16 viable outfiled players, reserving the other slots for his meal tickets (ezeh,Solomon Kwambe, gambo, francis etc)
But Nigerian fans never questioned him. In fact they hailed him for losing 3-0 to spain.

No one held him to account for his unjustifiable selections and more importantly, his unjustifiable omissions.
If a bank robber breaks in to steal a few 100 grand here and there and the bank manager does not seem to notice or care, the natural progression is to clean out the safe completely. That is what happened at the world cup.
He did not have enough spaces for his junk players so he dropped the likes of Ideye and Ogude to more room for more junk.

Hilariously the penny only dropped on CE when Babatunde was named to world cup squad.
The shock and confusion on this site in the immediate aftermath of the squad release was palpable :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I still dig up those threads from time to time just to amuse myself
I find them hilarious because Babatunde is actually the best player out of the junk players keshi has flooded the team with since taking over
Dude is an avergae player yet he is a million miles ahead of Mba, Reuben, Uzoenyi , Uchebo etc

I personally feel Keshi will be punished for his heinous crimes one day.
A great opportunity to make the WC semies was squandered because of his greed and innate corruption
He will get what he deserves in this lifetime or the next. Amen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:52 pm
Posts: 514
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.



So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Germany by next year because even if we overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!


Last edited by superwinger on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 18605
superwinger wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.



So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Nigeria by next year because even if they overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!

:clap: :clap:
B R U T A L :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Trump WILL never be the GOP nominee and no one will remember him once the campaign get serious...............Ekorian der gasbag(R)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:52 pm
Posts: 514
zee wrote:
superwinger wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.



So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Nigeria by next year because even if they overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!

:clap: :clap:
B R U T A L :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Brutality is essential when dealing with rats.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 23281
Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

But making second round of this WC would be deceiving if we were to rate the coach as good. No he was not good, he has not been good for a year and a half. And the games he has coached show us that he has not been good! So you indigenes can go on head and keep shrining the cluelessness that is Keshi. Keshi was so clueless he didn't even know most of his players were not fit. I mean come on son! Where do we start pointing out his cluelessness?!

_________________
All summer '17...playing dirty not clean!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 35377
kolinzo wrote:
Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

But making second round of this WC would be deceiving if we were to rate the coach as good. No he was not good, he has not been good for a year and a half. And the games he has coached show us that he has not been good! So you indigenes can go on head and keep shrining the cluelessness that is Keshi. Keshi was so clueless he didn't even know most of his players were not fit. I mean come on son! Where do we start pointing out his cluelessness?!



FANS indeed are FANATICS.

Nigeria is the lowest ranked team in the group so making the 2nd round is an UPSET.

If Keshi is clueless, I wonder what you will call the Spanish coach. What of the Italian coach?

Keshi took a team that could not qualify for the ANC and led them to ANC victory. That is nothing short of a MIRACLE. FACT!

Keshi took a team that FAILED to qualify for the 2nd round since 1998 and led them to the 2nd round of the WC. FACT!

All these he did in less than 3 years!

Hate him or like him, his records speak for itself. He is likely the most successful Nigerian coach. As he promised, he has resurrected the SE!

Let's see how long it will take another coach to equal his record.

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:19 am
Posts: 23281
wanaj0 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:
Keshi housemaids and their opaks. A second round was the least expected of a Nigerian team in such a group like that of Group H. Nothing hindered the team from making the second round this time around. NFF didn't stand in their way by firing the coach like the NORMALLY did back then.

But making second round of this WC would be deceiving if we were to rate the coach as good. No he was not good, he has not been good for a year and a half. And the games he has coached show us that he has not been good! So you indigenes can go on head and keep shrining the cluelessness that is Keshi. Keshi was so clueless he didn't even know most of his players were not fit. I mean come on son! Where do we start pointing out his cluelessness?!



FANS indeed are FANATICS.

Nigeria is the lowest ranked team in the group so making the 2nd round is an UPSET.

If Keshi is clueless, I wonder what you will call the Spanish coach. What of the Italian coach?

Keshi took a team that could not qualify for the ANC and led them to ANC victory. That is nothing short of a MIRACLE. FACT!

Keshi took a team that FAILED to qualify for the 2nd round since 1998 and led them to the 2nd round of the WC. FACT!

All these he did in less than 3 years!

Hate him or like him, his records speak for itself. He is likely the most successful Nigerian coach. As he promised, he has resurrected the SE!

Let's see how long it will take another coach to equal his record.


Both are incorrect!

_________________
All summer '17...playing dirty not clean!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7293
oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:
Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.


Before you use the word tactics again, please look up the meaning in a dictionary. It is very apparent that you don't know what the word means. No coach in the world, no matter how lucky, can get to the second round of the world cup without tactics :idea: :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 71107
Location: Earth
superwinger wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.



So why don't we compare your own life with Obama, Bill Gates, Dangote and even Jay Z. Why are you a failure in life? Every day you wake up as a failure. Why haven't you shown any signs of reaching the heights of these great men?

Also, I guess Nigeria should be rivaling Germany by next year because even if we overtake Russia in 2015 we should not celebrate such mediocrity.

See how daft you all sound when you keep failing to put things into the perspective of someone with a brain!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: oh my wetin be this ? see finishing my belle oooo

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group