Vancity and all his worshippers

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

highbury
Egg
Egg
Vancity and all his worshippers

Post by highbury »

You can see how Germany is reaping the benefit of sticking to their coach. Not the dummy's clamoring for the hiring and firing of coaches. Germany has an identity. Vancity worshippers are a disgrace. I cant believe how folks worship that schizophrenic
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vancity and all his worshippers

Post by cchinukw »

highbury wrote:You can see how Germany is reaping the benefit of sticking to their coach. Not the dummy's clamoring for the hiring and firing of coaches. Germany has an identity. Vancity worshippers are a disgrace. I cant believe how folks worship that schizophrenic
Plus the core of the team play in Germany compared to Brazilian players who mainly play in Europe.

No short cut to success.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

cchinukw wrote:
highbury wrote:You can see how Germany is reaping the benefit of sticking to their coach. Not the dummy's clamoring for the hiring and firing of coaches. Germany has an identity. Vancity worshippers are a disgrace. I cant believe how folks worship that schizophrenic
Plus the core of the team play in Germany compared to Brazilian players who mainly play in Europe.

No short cut to success.
Thats true too
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

You are wasting your time. If you think logic drives their hatred towards Keshi, then you will at least have a chance.
No their hatred has been consistent from day one, regardless of his achievements and it has nothing to do with his capabilities as a head coach.

Thankfully, Keshi future is not up to them.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.
Give us the evidence that he is a cheat. Unless, I will consider everything you say complete garbage
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oluwaseye the 1st. wrote:Oga they stuck with a good coach not a fraudster you are parading and calling a coach. No tactics, vindictive, egomaniac, selfish, arrogant and corrupt cheat. Your country played Scotland Greece USA Iran Bosnia Argentina and France within 7 weeks all we could boast off is a controversial bothering on thievery victory over Bosnia yet we want us to stick with him and he has the temerity to ask for 100 percent pay rise. A coach who ought to be brought in front of a panel to justify why the likes of egwekwe uchebo Reuben sola agbim odunlami babatunde nwofor made the World Cup ahead of worthy players and you are comparing him to a progressive coach.
We are employing world class Scolari to replace Keshi
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

wanaj0 wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: He will be an upgrade. Former World Cup winning coach :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

wanaj0 wrote:
... No depth on the Bench
... Can't defend corner kicks
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Yes, the German are sticking to a coach that has been to three WC semi-final, compare to Keshi record of two wins in 12 games
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Realtrouble is it really 2 wins in 12 games I can only remember the last 7 starting with the game at craven cottage against Scotland didn't know it was that bad. Senior!
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

thread don flatline
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

All that matters is that VE has suffered another classic failed prediction. He predicted 3 and out for Nigeria based on the coach and players selected. Nigeria made it to the last 16 after 16 years.
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

I don't see the Brazilian celebrating their moral victory to the Semi Final. Yet 200 million Nigerian with only football and Guinness as their major sporting activities, believe that 2 victories in 12 international games are success for the futures.
Last edited by realtrouble on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

No short cut to success.
Thats true too
Majority of the Dutch and Argentine players play outside their home countries too, so that point get as e be.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

For me what I learnt and want to thank Keshi for from yesterday game , is the fact that he has us playing organised football and we have a team not 11 individuals like we used to have.
I have a bit of reservation on some of the players he took there but I also remember most of us had same reservation about Omerua and Onazi during the nations cup camping and Babatunde and Juwon during this world cup.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

realtrouble wrote:

Yes, the German are sticking to a coach that has been to three WC semi-final, compare to Keshi record of two wins in 12 games
That is POOR compared to other German records......................Even Rudi Voller with no coaching license :mrgreen: got to WC final in his 1st attempt.
Oh,lest I forget....................Beckenbauer got to the WC final in his 1st attempt and didn't have a coaching license too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Low is a junk coach that is enjoying FIFA's :curse: criminal scheme against Nigeria.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

realtrouble wrote:I don't see the Brazilian celebrating their moral victory to the Semi Final. Yet 200 million Nigerian with only football and Guinness as they major sport, believe 2 victories in 12 international games is a success.
You see the problem I have with delusional Naijarians?

Brazil has won 5 World Cups... and were expected to win their 6th while playing at home.

So why would they celebrate the disappointment of not making it to the finals?

You on the other hand have not won a world cup game in 16 years... but quick to belittle the guy who not only qualified you for the WC but took you out of the group stages...

Dismissing it as happenstance... yet disappointed that he only was able to take us only up to the round of 16.
:( :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
realtrouble wrote:I don't see the Brazilian celebrating their moral victory to the Semi Final. Yet 200 million Nigerian with only football and Guinness as they major sport, believe 2 victories in 12 international games is a success.

Brazil has won 5 World Cups... and were expected to win their 6th while playing at home.

Nigeria's first two visits to the WC each led to a 2nd round finish, and we were expecting to get further this time.

So why should we celebrate the disappointment of not going further?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Nigeria's first two visits to the WC each led to a 2nd round finish, and we were expecting to get further this time.

So why should we celebrate the disappointment of not going further?
On what realistic basis were you expecting to go further? Hope dey different from expectation.
Nor be you dry remind us every day say the team dey tactically and technically hopeless? Abi you don forget?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

No mind these fools.

So which player on the German team plays for a reserve team ?

Which German player is a Scottish league reject ?

Does the German coach call up junks and leave out many of their best players ?

How can u compare that clown dumbo named Keshi to Loew.

These cult followers keep getting dumber and dumber.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote:
No mind these fools.

So which player on the German team plays for a reserve team ?

Which German player is a Scottish league reject ?

Does the German coach call up junks and leave out many of their best players ?

How can u compare that clown dumbo named Keshi to Loew.

These cult followers keep getting dumber and dumber.
And your predictions keep getting dumber and dumber. Don't take our word for it.
Mark your own scoresheet and see for yourself. :idea:
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Damunk , we should be comparing Nigeria with Germany and little Holland success and not the failures of Brazil and England.