Brazil is crying

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Brazil is crying

Post by AreaDaddy »

This result pain me sha...because as little boy back in the days when North Africans regularly destroyed any chance of Nigeria going to the World Cup Brazil was my team and even though my fondess for Brazil has waned, the love is till there.

I feel these people's pain.

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazil is crying

Post by Toxicarrow »

I hear you....But that's the game of soccer....sometimes you laugh and celebrate....sometimes you cry and mourn.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

[/video]
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

[/quote]

wolverine
Egg
Egg

Post by wolverine »

Toxicarrow wrote:I hear you....But that's the game of soccer....sometimes you laugh and celebrate....sometimes you cry and mourn.
And that, in a nutshell is the circle of life.
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

This the "doing you like film trick" we all talk about.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is national tragedy.....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Losing 1-0 or 2-0 it's national tragedy yes.

Losing 7-1? This is a universal comedy!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ElHadary wrote:Losing 1-0 or 2-0 it's national tragedy yes.

I agree...wholeheartedly
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

what about the 6-1 spanking Ghana gave you? What is that?
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

oloye wrote:This is national tragedy.....
It is if you are Brazilian. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

That's called being %%%% for losing one game out of eight against a team that nearly beat Germany.

Also, I recall Ghana spanking you in NEUTRAL ground not too long ago...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Perfect, how ironic it would be for Messi to lead Argentina to the Maracana, the home of Brazilian football. Dont cry for me Argentina and...they won't. That said, Holland should clobber another piss poor South American side that has staggered through to the semis. As for tonight, splendid. The bigoted Brazilopeans bludgeoned. Brilliant. Cry and when finished, cry some more.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

No worse crime in football than to lose your nation's identity trying to mimic another person's mirror rather than your own.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

ElHadary wrote:

That's called being %%%% for losing one game out of eight against a team that nearly beat Germany.

So you dont think it was a comedy? When did Ghana thrash us? Was it a WC match? Was it in this decade? Was it before or after we won AFCON 2013?
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:Perfect, how ironic it would be for Messi to lead Argentina to the Maracana, the home of Brazilian football. Dont cry for me Argentina and...they won't. That said, Holland should clobber another piss poor South American side that has staggered through to the semis. As for tonight, splendid. The bigoted Brazilopeans bludgeoned. Brilliant. Cry and when finished, cry some more.
Well if Messi wins the WC in Brazil then he goes above Maradona. I just don't see it happening though- Holland will be so encouraged by the Germany performance, Europe is looking like winning in South America.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

ElHadary wrote:

So you dont think it was a comedy? When did Ghana thrash us? Was it a WC match? Was it in this decade? Was it before or after we won AFCON 2013?
When you lose that badly, you'd be surprised how little you care afterwards. Also yes, they beat you guys in England.

Also gj being a duck, you swung for the fences tried to get other people's approval and all you got was me instead.
yannick
Egg
Egg

Post by yannick »

ElHadary wrote:
ElHadary wrote:

When you lose that badly, you'd be surprised how little you care afterwards. Also yes, they beat you guys in England.

Also gj being a duck, you swung for the fences tried to get other people's approval and all you got was me instead.
4-1 in a meaningless friendly match or 6-1(7-2 on goal aggregate) in a crucial world cup qualifier...which of this this two is really a tragedy???
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

I felt sorry for the Brazilians. They are such good hosts whenever I travel in their country. No I did not want them to win the match today but I did not want them humiliated either.

Hopefully this will shock their system and force them to rethink their way of playing football the way the Germans did under Klinsmann. You can only do so much by trying to kick your way to a WC final. Time for Brazil to really consider whether it's a good idea to totally discard Jogo Bonito. They should stop shipping off their most promising footballers to European clubs at a very early age to be turned into unthinking automatons without any trace of flair whatsoever. Unlike we Africans, they have a country rich enough to keep their best players at home while they are still very young. Let them develop an identity and a footballing philosophy before moving to Europe.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

football is a cruel game...
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

metalalloy wrote:Image

football is a cruel game...
:scared: :scared: :scared: Hope he is ok because in this world cup, many ppl have gone to the hospital especially in the stadiums where brazil have played.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

AreaDaddy wrote:This result pain me sha...because as little boy back in the days when North Africans regularly destroyed any chance of Nigeria going to the World Cup Brazil was my team and even though my fondess for Brazil has waned, the love is till there.

I feel these people's pain.

no be only dem waka come o! Dis goals Jermani are shiaring....Diaris God ooooooo
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...let's wait till tomorrow Wednesday July 19, to see if everything is okay in the land of samba Brazil. Damn, all dem pretty damsels will in mourning.