The most painful thing I have ever seen on the internet ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
The most painful thing I have ever seen on the internet ...

Post by Scipio Africanus »

http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/who-wi ... t-36716630
Nigeria has never beaten us in a World Cup match and that’s not going to change.

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The most painful thing I have ever seen on the internet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/who-wi ... t-36716630
Nigeria has never beaten us in a World Cup match and that’s not going to change.
Oga General, why now? Messi feels like The GOAT whenever he meets Nigeria, while Nigeria runs around like goats about to have their heads chopped off for isi-ewu whenever they meet Messi. :D It's painful that it is the very same guys that beat us in 2014 that beat us this time around.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

ohsee wrote:
Oga General, why now? Messi feels like The GOAT whenever he meets Nigeria, while Nigeria runs around like goats about to have their heads chopped off for isi-ewu whenever they meet Messi. :D It's painful that it is the very same guys that beat us in 2014 that beat us this time around.
Posting dis hia is therapeutic for me. I cannot suffer dis wan by myself. :)

Can you imagine it was the same two guys from 4 years ago that scored against us again? How many goals has Rojo scored for Argentina? I bet you they were all against us. :woot:

Kai! We had Argentina at our mercy. Complex na bad tin o!

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

REPLY;
watch the Germans from minutes 24:11
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Argentina's only win in the world cup was against Nigeria

Croatia and Iceland did not lose to them

I think they are guaranteed a W when we meet
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

It is a psycological thing. Just like Egypt and cameroon. Whenever we meet them, our boys start acting inferior and are happy to do the ball chasing all day long! Plus having a manager who tell his players before each world cup match that they are here to learn from the better opposition did not help matters!
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

gochino wrote:It is a psycological thing. Just like Egypt and cameroon. Whenever we meet them, our boys start acting inferior and are happy to do the ball chasing all day long! Plus having a manager who tell his players before each world cup match that they are here to learn from the better opposition did not help matters!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

ohsee wrote:

Argentina has Nigeria's number. It's very easy for them to figure out the what the Nigerians are about to do. It's mostly mental. Here's what pep talk from their coach sounds like. " Get as many Nigerians carded to demoralize the team. Fall down and pretend you're injured at every contact. Dribble near their penalty area with no intent to score and hope to be fouled"...It's not rocket science.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

You guys are just not honest,After Atlanta 96 Fifa start looking at ways to cheat Nigeria any time they face Argentina.
2022 no way after cheats like Messi exit the scene they will win again.Fifa wanted Messi to stay long in the competition.
Rohr should just go not good enough
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

kajifu wrote:You guys are just not honest,After Atlanta 96 Fifa start looking at ways to cheat Nigeria any time they face Argentina.
2022 no way after cheats like Messi exit the scene they will win again.Fifa wanted Messi to stay long in the competition.
So FIFA helped them with the goals we conceded and gave us penalty. The same FIFA allowed France to score 4 goals even though they wanted Messi to stay in the tournament? Do you see how ridiculous your conspiracy theory sounded?
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Ekorian wrote:
kajifu wrote:You guys are just not honest,After Atlanta 96 Fifa start looking at ways to cheat Nigeria any time they face Argentina.
So FIFA helped them with the goals we conceded and gave us penalty. The same FIFA allowed France to score 4 goals even though they wanted Messi to stay in the tournament? Do you see how ridiculous your conspiracy theory sounded?
Brutal! :lol: Is Kajifu a home based C.E fan?
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga