Germany's World Cup tactics: shaped by data

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Germany's World Cup tactics: shaped by data

Post by marko »

There no point arguing over this anyway, fact is Germany won the world cup, they were the most organised squad, left nothing to chance, SAP or no SAP, am happy that when a team puts 100% effort and commitment, sucess usually follows!!! Spain were lucky not to meet the Germans along the way, they would have put 10 past them, the irony of the world cup was, the African sides gave the finalist a heck of a game, one has to imagine if they were just as organised as the germans, they could have met in the finals
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

marko wrote:There no point arguing over this anyway, fact is Germany won the world cup, they were the most organised squad, left nothing to chance, SAP or no SAP, am happy that when a team puts 100% effort and commitment, sucess usually follows!!! Spain were lucky not to meet the Germans along the way, they would have put 10 past them, the irony of the world cup was, the African sides gave the finalist a heck of a game, one has to imagine if they were just as organised as the germans, they could have met in the finals

Fair enough. :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

marko wrote:There no point arguing over this anyway, fact is Germany won the world cup, they were the most organised squad, left nothing to chance, SAP or no SAP, am happy that when a team puts 100% effort and commitment, sucess usually follows!!! Spain were lucky not to meet the Germans along the way, they would have put 10 past them, the irony of the world cup was, the African sides gave the finalist a heck of a game, one has to imagine if they were just as organised as the germans, they could have met in the finals
:agree: