Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tmex12
Egg
Egg
Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Post by tmex12 »

tmex12 wrote:The next round opens at 4am US EST. Its first come first allocated. Hopefully I get lucky this time.
Nigeria vs Argentina is sold out!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

4 hours on the queue, cant get in. F..ing FIFA and their corrupt ways. :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

tmex12 wrote:
tmex12 wrote:The next round opens at 4am US EST. Its first come first allocated. Hopefully I get lucky this time.
Dang it! Make I kuku comot for this never ending queue. Waited all night.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

deanotito wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
After 5hrs was able to secure the Croatia match!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

My game ticket is confirmed for the Nigeria vs Croatia game on June 16th. :thumbs:

I was on queue for like 6 hours sha. From 5am to 11am...Chei!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

tmex12 wrote:
deanotito wrote:
tmex12 wrote:
After 5hrs was able to secure the Croatia match!
Congrats. I had gotten the first 2 in the last ticket cycle...was only waiting for ARG...but no way dia...Issokay...I got watch 2 games and comot for dia
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Robbynice wrote:My game ticket is confirmed for the Nigeria vs Croatia game on June 16th. :thumbs:

Congrats Bro. See you there
civory
Egg
Egg

Post by civory »

In case you haven't heard, this are the Dates For World Cup 2018, Fixtures, Venues And Time Detailed In FULL <a href=" https://goalball.com.ng/dates-for-world ... d-in-full/" rel="dofollow">here</a>
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

civory wrote:In case you haven't heard, this are the Dates For World Cup 2018, Fixtures, Venues And Time Detailed In FULL <a href=" https://goalball.com.ng/dates-for-world ... d-in-full/" rel="dofollow">here</a>
Hotels in Kaliningrad are god awful! Gdanks is a better bet. Anyone with info on Gdanks? I have no plans to have my head smashed in by skinheads!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So who has Nigeria vs. Argentina? I need two tickets and I will pay top dollar!
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Just looked up car rental from Gdansk to Kaliningrad! The 2 car rental companies I checked have restrictions taking the rental across the border into Russia. Anyone lucky to find one?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

I woke up at 4:30 AM EST to login for tickets today and didn't get in until 11 AM. Nothing good was left. I'm not optimistic about getting tickets for the games I want but I remember that in 2014 I didn't get my hands on tickets until 2 months before the tournament. There were way more tickets available in the final phase and it appears there will be more opportunities next month (April 18).

My problem is that the 1 game I really want happens to be against the host country.
deepakkaduna
Egg
Egg

Post by deepakkaduna »

Hi Everyone:

I've been a passive user of this group for the past 10+ years or so. If you all need tickets I have a pretty large ticket exchange on FB with about 4500 members, some selling and some exchanging. If you are interested, it can be found by searching: Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket Exchange

Cheers,

Deepak
What a disappointment in South Africa, hopefully we can pull it together in Brasil...
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

tmex12 wrote:Just looked up car rental from Gdansk to Kaliningrad! The 2 car rental companies I checked have restrictions taking the rental across the border into Russia. Anyone lucky to find one?
Called up Sixt car rental on Gdanks and the gentleman confirmed they dont rent to cross the border. He did say it might change for the world cup but it depends on instructions from corporate.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Was on the queue for about 5 hours as well... even though the message was saying you are in the queue for 1 hour!
Got tickets for the Nigeria games against Croatia and Iceland + England vs Russia :)
YNWA
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

heavyd wrote:Was on the queue for about 5 hours as well... even though the message was saying you are in the queue for 1 hour!
Got tickets for the Nigeria games against Croatia and Iceland + England vs Russia :)
See you in Kaliningrad bro... :thumbs:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

[quote="heavyd"]Was on the queue for about 5 hours as well... even though the message was saying you are in the queue for 1 hour!
Got tickets for the Nigeria games against Croatia and Iceland + England vs Russia :)[/quote]

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Robbynice wrote:My game ticket is confirmed for the Nigeria vs Croatia game on June 16th. :thumbs:

Got the same ticket yesterday, my experience on the queue wasn't that bad, maybe 45 mins. Will be good to see you again.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

felarey wrote:

Got the same ticket yesterday, my experience on the queue wasn't that bad, maybe 45 mins. Will be good to see you again.
What a wawu...Olboy who no know go know when we enter Russia. Nice one my guy. It will be nice to see you again bro. :thumbs:

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

So na only me dey go Argentina match???
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ugbowo wrote:So na only me dey go Argentina match???
I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.

heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Undertaker wrote:
heavyd wrote:Was on the queue for about 5 hours as well... even though the message was saying you are in the queue for 1 hour!
Got tickets for the Nigeria games against Croatia and Iceland + England vs Russia :)[/quote]

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
England vs Tunisia sorry :smile:
YNWA
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So anyone get ticket for Nigeria vs. Argentina dey wan sell?