Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Post by King Futcha »

Robbynice wrote: What a wawu...Olboy who no know go know when we enter Russia. Nice one my guy. It will be nice to see you again bro. :thumbs:
your full itinerary please.

I have some russian friends who would like to meet you.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

King Futcha wrote:
Robbynice wrote: What a wawu...Olboy who no know go know when we enter Russia. Nice one my guy. It will be nice to see you again bro. :thumbs:
your full itinerary please.

I have some russian friends who would like to meet you.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I got my Nigeria vs. Argentina tickets today on FIFA.COM, Cat 2 $165 each. 4 tickets. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Undertaker wrote:I got my Nigeria vs. Argentina tickets today on FIFA.COM, Cat 2 $165 each. 4 tickets. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Correct!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

heavyd wrote:Anyone got ideas about accommodation in Kaliningrad and Volvograd?
I book two hotels in Kaliningrad and need to cancel one. I don't know if they will let me change guests. If you cant find any hotels maybe you can have one.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $165 each Cat 2
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

How many of you have booked hotels already? If so, what are the prices like? I visited Russia 5 years ago and it was dirt cheap but I've read online fans complaining about price gauging. I have tickets to 5 games but am leaving my bookings to the last second as I'm not sure if I'll go. If I decide to go, I'm confident that tickets for the semis and finals will become available which I'm hoping to get my hands on. Demand for this WC is waaaaayyyy lower than Brazil 2014 so I'll play the waiting game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Heliopolis wrote:How many of you have booked hotels already? If so, what are the prices like? I visited Russia 5 years ago and it was dirt cheap but I've read online fans complaining about price gauging. I have tickets to 5 games but am leaving my bookings to the last second as I'm not sure if I'll go. If I decide to go, I'm confident that tickets for the semis and finals will become available which I'm hoping to get my hands on. Demand for this WC is waaaaayyyy lower than Brazil 2014 so I'll play the waiting game.

Let put it this way..... hotels that are usually $100 per night are charging between $500 to $800 per night during the World Cup. Russian dump that are usually $50 are charging $250-$500 per night.

Btw, what 5 games do you have tickets for?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Undertaker wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:How many of you have booked hotels already? If so, what are the prices like? I visited Russia 5 years ago and it was dirt cheap but I've read online fans complaining about price gauging. I have tickets to 5 games but am leaving my bookings to the last second as I'm not sure if I'll go. If I decide to go, I'm confident that tickets for the semis and finals will become available which I'm hoping to get my hands on. Demand for this WC is waaaaayyyy lower than Brazil 2014 so I'll play the waiting game.

Let put it this way..... hotels that are usually $100 per night are charging between $500 to $800 per night during the World Cup. Russian dump that are usually $50 are charging $250-$500 per night.

Btw, what 5 games do you have tickets for?
Jeeezzzz :shock: :shock: :shock:

Egy vs Urug
Egy vs Sau
Braz vs CR
Fra vs Den
Round of 16 in Moscow
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

i bought tickets for Senegal vs Colombia, them mfers are asking for 1,100 for a one way ticket out of Samara, I won't even get into how much they want for hotels... I may just stay in Finland, where they say it is the happiest place on earth.
Saints baby we did it
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

King Futcha wrote:
i bought tickets for Senegal vs Colombia, them mfers are asking for 1,100 for a one way ticket out of Samara, I won't even get into how much they want for hotels... I may just stay in Finland, where they say it is the happiest place on earth.
I'll be in Helsinki from the 21st of June and travel to the Argentina Nigeria game from there. Let me know if you are there at the same time so that we can catch a drink or two.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

aruako1 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I'll be in Helsinki from the 21st of June and travel to the Argentina Nigeria game from there. Let me know if you are there at the same time so that we can catch a drink or two.
I think we are planning on landing in Helsinki on the 21st as well but our hotel is in St Pete so we will be taking the train t St Pete on probably same day.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

aruako1 wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I get in on the 22nd, I might head to Saint Pete for that weekend, we can meet up there if you'll be around.
Saints baby we did it
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Anyone going to be at the final on July 15th ?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

I would if we qualify.

I won the ticket already on condition Naija qualifies.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D
Lager-back wrote:Anyone going to be at the final on July 15th ?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:I would if we qualify.

I have tickets for the two semi finals and the final match, 2 each, Cat 3, I want $3000 each if anyone is interested.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Undertaker wrote:

I have tickets for the two semi finals and the final match, 2 each, Cat 3, I want $3000 each if anyone is interested.
now now.. let's not get too greedy. the tournament hasn't even started to demand money :rotf:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

now now.. let's not get too greedy. the tournament hasn't even started to demand money :rotf:

Lager-back, i can finance them for you if you like. I don't set the price, the market did.... World Cup semi finals and final matches are bucket list kind of a deal!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Mine was approved and sent from Russia on April 16 and still on the way.

How long did yours take to reach u?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D
Robbynice wrote:I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:Mine was approved and sent from Russia on April 16 and still on the way.

I got mine three weeks after I applied for it! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cmoke wrote:Mine was approved and sent from Russia on April 16 and still on the way.

It took like a little less than 3 weeks. It showed it left Russia on April 6th and I received it on April 23rd.

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Same here!

I was approved April 16. I still dey wait.

Match ticket unko? Na since February dem charge my credit card. Nothing yet.

And why BELL dey open personal thread for Russia when this thread dey here? That's like his 2nd or 3rd time doing it.