Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Post by Benedict Iroha »

[/video]
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

For those going to the Naija vs Croatia match
there is a Kaliningrad whatsapp group for info on how to travel from Poland or Lithuania but I don't know if you can reach the group from the link below.

There are buses from Gdansk according to the grp chat but it depends on demand

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0YRnoLnBGi9Hg5wPW2tZjO

Also you can book hotels at FIFA.com
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Yes o!

I get our Iceland and Argentina tickets.

Real wahala getting to the Iceland game. Some flights na 38 hours from LA unless man take Aeroflot.

Who dey go Volgograd from USA?

Even getting to St Petersburg after our match na Waec!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Robbynice wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:So na only me dey go Argentina match???
I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:Yes o!

Real wahala getting to the Iceland game. Some flights na 38 hours from LA unless man take Aeroflot.

Robbynice wrote:
I think Cmoke dey go that game too. Aruako I think is as well but I stand corrected on that.

I was able to secure

Kaliningrad to Moscow
Moscow to Volgograd
Volgograd to Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg to Moscow

All flights on Aeroflot or $520..... and day flights too... no overnight and all that yeye early morning flights.

Now, I have extra tickets, Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland, Cat 2 sale value for Sell..... Or I will exchange both for a 1 Nigeria vs. Argentina any cat. Anybody wan sell me Nigeria vs. Argentina?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Whao!

Not bad at all.

I want base for St Petersburg.

Wetin dey Moscow?

Undertaker wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Yes o!

Robbynice wrote:

I was able to secure

Kaliningrad to Moscow
Moscow to Volgograd
Volgograd to Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg to Moscow

All flights on Aeroflot or $520..... and day flights too... no overnight and all that yeye early morning flights.

Now, I have extra tickets, Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland, Cat 2 sale value for Sell..... Or I will exchange both for a 1 Nigeria vs. Argentina any cat. Anybody wan sell me Nigeria vs. Argentina?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.
Get a Nigerian passport handy.

:lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

This is getting scary o.

Na so de place bad?

Cmoke
kajifu wrote:Guys I hope you all walk in group no walker alone for street in Russia.Black British fans will be target.Buy Russia flag with Don Putin sign like a black Russia resident just be safe there.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Cmoke wrote:This is getting scary o.

Na so de place bad?

Cmoke

Them say worst things about Brazil in 2014................... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?
Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Anyone flying into Gdansk, Poland on the way to Kaliningrad on June 15th?
Myself and Aruako1 are flying into Gdansk en route to Kaliningrad on game day, June 16th. Our game is at 8pm local time if I am not mistaken.
OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th, landing at Gdansk 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th.
Last edited by Undertaker on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.
We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
OK, how are you getting to Kaliningrad on June 16th? I am flying to Gdansk from London on June 15th 7pm. I need a ride to Kaliningrad on June 15th or 16th.
We made a reservation for Taxi that would take us from the airport I believe to Kaliningrad. I think it can take 3 and we are only 2 as of now. I need to check in with Aruako1 who made the reservation. You can check with him as well. He is a forum member.
Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Robbynice is correct. Undertaker you can meet us at the Gdansk airport on the 16th. The car will take 3 people.
I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I heard crossing the board will very difficult on match day. A lot of fans traveling from Croatia are crossing the border on match day as well. Expect long lines and delays. I was hoping to cross the border on June 15th. My hotel room reservation in Kaliningrad is June 15th to June 17th.
We will just have to take the chance.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Anyone plan on buying tickets on April 18th?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Have you sorted out your travel back from Kaliningrad to Gdansk? You can get a bus back on the 17th. You can buy tickets here- https://www.kenigauto.com/en/booking/#step/1
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

aruako1 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Have you sorted out your travel back from Kaliningrad to Gdansk? You can get a bus back on the 17th. You can buy tickets here- https://www.kenigauto.com/en/booking/#step/1
I am flying to Moscow from Kaliningrad on June 17th. Meeting up with some friends from Houston in Moscow. We have tickets for Germany vs. Mexico, Portugal vs. Morocco and Poland vs. Senegal ............... all in Moscow before i travel to Volgograd for Nigeria vs Iceland.

Thanks for the information Sir. Very much appreciated. I just booked my trip from Gdansk to Kaliningrad on June 15th on the 9pm bus. :thumbs:
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.
where are you staying in Kaliningrad?

Thanks for the link Aruako1 might just book that :thumb:
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Anyone got ideas about accommodation in Kaliningrad and Volvograd?
YNWA
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

heavyd wrote:Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.

I am staying at the Tourist hotel in Kaliningrad booked via FIFA accommodation website. Check in June 15th and out June 17th.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

Undertaker wrote:
heavyd wrote:Hey undertaker... I am also flying from UK to Gdansk on the 15th but in the morning.

I am staying at the Tourist hotel in Kaliningrad booked via FIFA accommodation website. Check in June 15th and out June 17th.
Nothing showing up on the FIFA website...
Just booked the Hotel Kaliningrad on Booking.com

Accommodation in Volvograd is expensive...
YNWA