Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 37419
Location: Eagles' Nest
Ugbowo wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
Mine was approved and sent from Russia on April 16 and still on the way.

How long did yours take to reach u?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs


Same here!

I was approved April 16. I still dey wait.

Match ticket unko? Na since February dem charge my credit card. Nothing yet.

And why BELL dey open personal thread for Russia when this thread dey here? That's like his 2nd or 3rd time doing it.

I never get that one sha. And my credit card has been charged as well. What I heard though is that it will start going out by the end of April. Hopefully we hear something soon from FIFA...

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 4670
Undertaker wrote:
I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $165 each Cat 2


PLEASE...

...contact me via PM. Thanks.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14463
Location: Away from Nigeria
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

On the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14295
Location: Houston, Texas.
Lager-back wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

On the way.


Lager-back, you dey go Weld-Kep? What matches will you be attending?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 4670
Undertaker wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

On the way.


Lager-back, you dey go Weld-Kep? What matches will you be attending?



PLEASE...

...check your PM.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
FIFA is really screwing average joe fans. I've been checking their ticket portal daily and other than 1 window last week where they dropped tickets to crappy games, they have not made anything good available since nearly 3 weeks ago. The tournament is 5 weeks away and they have yet to give average fans a decent chance at getting access to in-demand games. I've been on other sites and those who have been successful have gone to extreme lengths such as waking up with 15 of their friends at the crack of dawn and opening hundreds of browsers at the same time to get a shot at tickets. What a piece of crap organization they are.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14295
Location: Houston, Texas.
Heliopolis wrote:
FIFA is really screwing average joe fans. I've been checking their ticket portal daily and other than 1 window last week where they dropped tickets to crappy games, they have not made anything good available since nearly 3 weeks ago. The tournament is 5 weeks away and they have yet to give average fans a decent chance at getting access to in-demand games. I've been on other sites and those who have been successful have gone to extreme lengths such as waking up with 15 of their friends at the crack of dawn and opening hundreds of browsers at the same time to get a shot at tickets. What a piece of crap organization they are.



Dude, I don't foresee tickets for any big games via FIFA.COM. Matches like Argentina vs. Iceland, Spain vs. Portugal, Germany vs. Mexico, England vs. Belgium, Russia vs. Uruguay, Russia vs. Egypt, Brazil vs. Serbia and Nigeria vs. Argentina are selling on the open market for 5 times the price of the tickets. World cup tickets have become a get rich scam to many people. The real fans like us are getting screwed.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
Undertaker wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
FIFA is really screwing average joe fans. I've been checking their ticket portal daily and other than 1 window last week where they dropped tickets to crappy games, they have not made anything good available since nearly 3 weeks ago. The tournament is 5 weeks away and they have yet to give average fans a decent chance at getting access to in-demand games. I've been on other sites and those who have been successful have gone to extreme lengths such as waking up with 15 of their friends at the crack of dawn and opening hundreds of browsers at the same time to get a shot at tickets. What a piece of crap organization they are.



Dude, I don't foresee tickets for any big games via FIFA.COM. Matches like Argentina vs. Iceland, Spain vs. Portugal, Germany vs. Mexico, England vs. Belgium, Russia vs. Uruguay, Russia vs. Egypt, Brazil vs. Serbia and Nigeria vs. Argentina are selling on the open market for 5 times the price of the tickets. World cup tickets have become a get rich scam to many people. The real fans like us are getting screwed.


A lot of tickets dropped tonight (Saturday night) and luckily I found out at the right time.

I got 2 tickets for Russia vs. Egypt.

Most of the games you listed were available but were very hard to get.

I would follow this forum to learn more. The members there say there will be at least 1 more huge drop but more likely 2. All the games will become available but f*ck FIFA for prioritizing everyone but genuine fans who just want to enjoy watching their country play: http://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/russia ... 1/page-423


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5330
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
FanID don come at last!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:20 am
Posts: 19740
Location: Chiraq
must be the 'brother' in me, I should probably get around to applying for the fan id. :)

_________________
Image
Saints baby we did it

“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 6360
On the Kaliningrad whatsapp forum some people are offering Nigeria - Croatia tickets at face value. If you are interested let me know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 4670
aruako1 wrote:
On the Kaliningrad whatsapp forum some people are offering Nigeria - Croatia tickets at face value. If you are interested let me know.



PLEASE...


...check your PM.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14463
Location: Away from Nigeria
Undertaker wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

On the way.


Lager-back, you dey go Weld-Kep? What matches will you be attending?

Only the final. Nigeria vs whoever


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14295
Location: Houston, Texas.
Lager-back wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs

On the way.


Lager-back, you dey go Weld-Kep? What matches will you be attending?

Only the final. Nigeria vs whoever


final? Ok, i got a ticket for that match too. I may end up going if i can't flip the ticket at a decent price.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14463
Location: Away from Nigeria
I will miss hanging out with the NFF supporters club :( in the group stages unless we make the finals.
Brazil was sweet sha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
I have Egypt vs Saudi x2 (Cat 3) and Egypt vs Uruguay x1 (Cat 2) available for face value and can meet in person in Russia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14295
Location: Houston, Texas.
Heliopolis wrote:
I have Egypt vs Saudi x2 (Cat 3) and Egypt vs Uruguay x1 (Cat 2) available for face value and can meet in person in Russia.


Where are the matches being played? I am only watching matches in Moscow, Kaliningrad, St. Pete and Volgograd.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
Undertaker wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
I have Egypt vs Saudi x2 (Cat 3) and Egypt vs Uruguay x1 (Cat 2) available for face value and can meet in person in Russia.


Where are the matches being played? I am only watching matches in Moscow, Kaliningrad, St. Pete and Volgograd.


Egypt vs Saudi is in Volgograd 2 days after the Nigeria game. Let me know if you're interested and we can meet in person in Moscow or St. Pete.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14295
Location: Houston, Texas.
Heliopolis wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
I have Egypt vs Saudi x2 (Cat 3) and Egypt vs Uruguay x1 (Cat 2) available for face value and can meet in person in Russia.


Where are the matches being played? I am only watching matches in Moscow, Kaliningrad, St. Pete and Volgograd.


Egypt vs Saudi is in Volgograd 2 days after the Nigeria game. Let me know if you're interested and we can meet in person in Moscow or St. Pete.


I will love to watch Egypt vs. Uruguay but the location is too far for me. I am flying to St. Petersburg from Volgograd on June 23rd to meet up with friends for the Nigeria vs. Argentina game, so I can't stay for Egypt vs. Saudi Arabia. Btw, I am looking for Serbia vs. Brazil tickets in Moscow on June 27th if you know anyone that has that tickets. I need 2 tickets. Thanks

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14463
Location: Away from Nigeria
for the people that have tickets that dont need them and are offering them here.. why dont you put them up for resale on the FIFA website ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:04 am
Posts: 9236
Lager-back wrote:
for the people that have tickets that dont need them and are offering them here.. why dont you put them up for resale on the FIFA website ?


Because you cant. If you got tickets before the April sales window, FIFA has or is in the process of mailing the tickets to you which means you can't resell them on their website. You can only resell tickets you've purchased since April but even still, you'd do so at a 10% loss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57514
British govt travel advice for Russia.

Quote:
Race
Most visitors experience no difficulties but racially motivated attacks do occur. People of Asian or Afro-Caribbean descent may attract unwanted attention in public places and should take care, particularly when travelling late at night.

More: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... d-security

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10329
Old boy,

Still waiting for mine exactly 1 month after they sent it.

How long did yours take?

Cmoke :D :D

Ugbowo wrote:
FanID don come at last!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group