Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=284767
Page 17 of 18

Author:  Ugbowo [ Wed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Cmoke wrote:
Old boy,

Still waiting for mine exactly 1 month after they sent it.

How long did yours take?

Cmoke :D :D

Ugbowo wrote:
FanID don come at last!


Mine took around a month as well.

Everything secured for me now. Just waiting for FIFA to send game ticket.

Author:  heavyd [ Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs


Ive had problems getting my photo approved :sad:
It initially accepted then I was sent an email saying it was rejected
I have tried numerous times since but no joy

Author:  Cmoke [ Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Oga Putin just sent me my FanID in digital form to download!

The electronic fan ID acts like your visa to Russia but u must pick up the laminated one to enter stadium.

Online tracking of my FanID says it arrived US Customs on May 11!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 17, 2018 4:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

heavyd wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
I hope you guys have applied for and received your Fan IDs


Ive had problems getting my photo approved :sad:
It initially accepted then I was sent an email saying it was rejected
I have tried numerous times since but no joy


did you smile in your picture? this is russia, absolutely no smiling :)

Author:  Janganza [ Thu May 17, 2018 6:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

My thickets never land o. My own thing is always at the last minute.

Author:  Ugbowo [ Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

I don't think anybody has received tickets yet.

Author:  Undertaker [ Thu May 17, 2018 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Ugbowo wrote:
I don't think anybody has received tickets yet.



I got a text from DHL saying my tickets will be delivered on Monday, May 21st and I need to be home to sign for it! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Author:  Cmoke [ Fri May 18, 2018 12:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

I don get my FanID!

Author:  King Futcha [ Fri May 18, 2018 3:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

how would yall advise i sell my colombia vs senegal ticket? getting to samara is not worth the hassle.

Author:  Heliopolis [ Fri May 18, 2018 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

King Futcha wrote:
how would yall advise i sell my colombia vs senegal ticket? getting to samara is not worth the hassle.


I'm in the same boat. Have tickets to Egypt matches that are in the middle of nowhere. I should receive my tickets in the coming days. What I plan to do is try to sell them on Stubhub and/or ebay. I just want my money back (not looking for a profit). Stubhub requires you to physically have the tickets before reselling them while you don't need the tickets to sell them on ebay. Just make sure to protect yourself when making the sale (have them wire you the money; don't do cash transactions to avoid getting robbed. Have some sort of proof you sent the buyer the tickets--e.g. with a tracking number).

Author:  King Futcha [ Fri May 18, 2018 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Heliopolis wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
how would yall advise i sell my colombia vs senegal ticket? getting to samara is not worth the hassle.


I'm in the same boat. Have tickets to Egypt matches that are in the middle of nowhere. I should receive my tickets in the coming days. What I plan to do is try to sell them on Stubhub and/or ebay. I just want my money back (not looking for a profit). Stubhub requires you to physically have the tickets before reselling them while you don't need the tickets to sell them on ebay. Just make sure to protect yourself when making the sale (have them wire you the money; don't do cash transactions to avoid getting robbed. Have some sort of proof you sent the buyer the tickets--e.g. with a tracking number).


thanks brother.

Author:  Undertaker [ Tue May 22, 2018 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Guys,

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3.

Author:  goke313 [ Tue May 29, 2018 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

would be a dream start
https://imgur.com/a/4cGhvXZ

Author:  Janganza [ Tue May 29, 2018 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Undertaker wrote:
Guys,

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3.

Unfortunately I won’t be going to Russia as planned. I have the same tickets as you, Croatia and Iceland. Have you sold yours?
I will probably go through the FIFA resale route.

Author:  Undertaker [ Wed May 30, 2018 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Janganza wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Guys,

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3.

Unfortunately I won’t be going to Russia as planned. I have the same tickets as you, Croatia and Iceland. Have you sold yours?
I will probably go through the FIFA resale route.



No takers yet. I may have to sell them on the ground in Russia. I am sure I will find some Croatian or Icelanders to sell them to in Russia

Author:  King Futcha [ Wed May 30, 2018 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Saint Pete June 22nd-24th
Moscow 24th-28th
Helsinki-28th-1st

Author:  Janganza [ Wed May 30, 2018 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Undertaker wrote:
Janganza wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Guys,

I have extra tickets, 1 each for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3.

Unfortunately I won’t be going to Russia as planned. I have the same tickets as you, Croatia and Iceland. Have you sold yours?
I will probably go through the FIFA resale route.



No takers yet. I may have to sell them on the ground in Russia. I am sure I will find some Croatian or Icelanders to sell them to in Russia

Too late for resale according to FIFA as my ticket has been printed. Today I got email that my ticket will be delivered tomorrow. I will have to go to Russia after all.

Author:  Undertaker [ Wed May 30, 2018 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

King Futcha wrote:
if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Saint Pete June 22nd-24th
Moscow 24th-28th
Helsinki-28th-1st


What games are you watching in Russia?

Author:  King Futcha [ Thu May 31, 2018 12:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Undertaker wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Saint Pete June 22nd-24th
Moscow 24th-28th
Helsinki-28th-1st


What games are you watching in Russia?


France v Denmark and Serbia v Brasil.

Author:  Undertaker [ Thu May 31, 2018 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

King Futcha wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
if anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

Saint Pete June 22nd-24th
Moscow 24th-28th
Helsinki-28th-1st


What games are you watching in Russia?


France v Denmark and Serbia v Brasil.


I will be at the Serbia vs. Brazil game as well on June 27th in Moscow

Author:  Undertaker [ Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

Guys,

I have extra tickets, 1 each, for Nigeria vs. Croatia and Nigeria vs. Iceland for anyone that wants to buy. Face value. $110 each Cat 3.

Author:  Janganza [ Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

I am now convinced that I will be going to Russia. My tickets arrived today. Too late to sell them. I still have to book flights and accommodations tomorrow or sometime over the weekend. My schedule has to run from 15th to 23rd. I have to go through the Gdansk route since it’s a popular route. Any advice at this late hour will be appreciated.

Author:  mate [ Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup Pre-tourney THREAD!!!

I got my fan ID. I'll be in St. P from 30 June - 5 July. And Moscow from 5 July - 9 June. I hope to cross paths with some of you.

:)

Page 17 of 18 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/