Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Post by bully12 »

For some reason which I really think is puckish Mr Dummy Rohr had something serious against Onyekuru. Excluding Onyekuru from the team is travesty of justice, malicious , nefarious and puerile. Honestly if I'm Onyekuru I will swear never to play SE as long the buffoon remains SE . There is no question about Rohr has pecuniary interest on some of picks. Nothing in the world convinces me that Musa, Simon and Etebo are better players than Onyekuru .
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Picking Nwankwo over Ideye doesn't make any sense to me. Every team need players like Ideye Brown.
Yea, every team needs a no scoring striker who jumps from one woman's bed to another, impregnating different women and refusing to pay child support. Yes, every team needs a player like that. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kai, Danfo, this ya case don pass be careful o! Haba, if you no like person, or if you don't agree with them, na to abuse them to the very extreme!

That Ideye wasn't picked isn't a reason to yab him about any alleged indiscretions regarding women and child support now, ah ah. I am willing to bet those were not the reasons Rohr didn't invite him.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Rohr prefers team players.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Actually makes a lot of sense...
Ideye's performances for Malaga recently have been hoo-hum; really nothing to write home about. He clearly is on the downward slope of his career.
Simy's seems to be on a hot streak; worked his way off the bench to becoming a starter with Crotone. Has proven to be a handful for Serie A defenders and has shown he can stand up and be counted against the big boys, with goals against the likes of Juve, Lazio, Bologna, Udinese in the past several weeks.
Simy presents a much better value proposition when compared to Ideye
ohenhen1 wrote:Picking Nwankwo over Ideye doesn't make any sense to me. Every team need players like Ideye Brown.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

bully12 wrote:For some reason which I really think is puckish Mr Dummy Rohr had something serious against Onyekuru. Excluding Onyekuru from the team is travesty of justice, malicious , nefarious and puerile. Honestly if I'm Onyekuru I will swear never to play SE as long the buffoon remains SE . There is no question about Rohr has pecuniary interest on some of picks. Nothing in the world convinces me that Musa, Simon and Etebo are better players than Onyekuru .
Abbbbbi ooo...Neymar is still injured and made the Brazilian squad...You should have included Onyekuru and let him fight for a shirt for the final 23.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
bully12 wrote:For some reason which I really think is puckish Mr Dummy Rohr had something serious against Onyekuru. Excluding Onyekuru from the team is travesty of justice, malicious , nefarious and puerile. Honestly if I'm Onyekuru I will swear never to play SE as long the buffoon remains SE . There is no question about Rohr has pecuniary interest on some of picks. Nothing in the world convinces me that Musa, Simon and Etebo are better players than Onyekuru .
Abbbbbi ooo...Neymar is still injured and made the Brazilian squad...You should have included Onyekuru and let him fight for a shirt for the final 23.
Wow, Neymar and Onyekuru being compared! One player drove his team to qualification and is arguably among the top 3 players in the world. The other well, let his record speak for itself about his numerous accomplishments that makes him indispensable to the SE.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

kawawa wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Wow, Neymar and Onyekuru being compared! One player drove his team to qualification and is arguably among the top 3 players in the world. The other well, let his record speak for itself about his numerous accomplishments that makes him indispensable to the SE.
That is not the point. They are both coming off injuries and with a couple of friendlies to knock off the dust. That Serbia game shows why we need a player like Onyekuru.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Eagles head coach Rohr releases provisional 30-man World Cup list with two debutants - See more at: https://goo.gl/rPfCHU
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

maceo4 wrote:I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu
I'll drop Agu
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Otitokoro wrote:Actually makes a lot of sense...
Ideye's performances for Malaga recently have been hoo-hum; really nothing to write home about. He clearly is on the downward slope of his career.
Simy's seems to be on a hot streak; worked his way off the bench to becoming a starter with Crotone. Has proven to be a handful for Serie A defenders and has shown he can stand up and be counted against the big boys, with goals against the likes of Juve, Lazio, Bologna, Udinese in the past several weeks.
Simy presents a much better value proposition when compared to Ideye
In Ighalo we have cover for Brown... Simy brings another dimension to the strike force.

With Simon Moses, Victor Moses, Iwobi and Musa in good form, a recovering Onyekuru is surplus to requirements.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

felarey wrote:The new faces in the forward positions clearly shows Rohr feels the striking dept is the weakest point in the team. It's nice to see new competition there and the players know they'll have to deliver or be dropped.
I dunno about that.
I wonder what he thinks of our GK dept. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Who the hell is Junio Lokosa? lol
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Eagles head coach Rohr releases provisional 30-man World Cup list with two debutants - See more at: https://goo.gl/rPfCHU
But we've seen it all and more on this site. :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Eagles head coach Rohr releases provisional 30-man World Cup list with two debutants - See more at: https://goo.gl/rPfCHU

Goalkeepers

[1] Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain)

[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Ifeanyi Uba FC, Nigeria)

[3] Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa)

[4] Dele Ajiboye (Plateau United, Nigeria)

Defenders

[5] Shehu Abdullahi (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus)

[6] Tyronne Ebuehi (Ado Den Haag, Holland)

[7] Brian Idowu (FC Amkar Perm, Russia)

[8] Ola Aina (Hull City, England)

[9] Leon Balogun (Mainz, Germany)

[10] William Ekong (Bursaspor, Turkey)

[11] Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes, France)

[12] Kenneth Omeruo (Kasımpaşa, Turkey)

[13] Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium)

[14] Stephen Eze (Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

[15] Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge, Belgium)

Midfielders

[16] Mikel Obi (Tianjin Teda, China)

[17] Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England)

[18] Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey)

[19] Mikel Agu (Bursaspor, Turkey)

[20] John Ogu (Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Israel)

[21] Oghenekaro Etebo (Feirense, Portugal)

[22] Joel Obi (Torino, Italy)

Attackers

[23] Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, England)

[24] Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China)

[25] Victor Moses (Chelsea, England)

[26] Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England)

[27] Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England)

[28] Moses Simon (Gent, Belgium)

[29] Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars, Nigeria)

[30] Simeon Nwankwo (Crotone, Italy)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
That is not the point. They are both coming off injuries and with a couple of friendlies to knock off the dust. That Serbia game shows why we need a player like Onyekuru.
Sincerely, your head no dey house. So because they are both coming from injury is your only criteria? The things you read on CE wants to make you scream "what da -uck"?.

One has been playing for his national team and deemed indispensable. Forget the fact that he's also one of the top 5 players in the world with massive big games experience - and the other? You fill in the blanks. Msssshhheeewwww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Mikel Agu brings more defensive value to the team, compared to Ogu.
During a competition like the WC, the teams that make it to the latter stages are those with a strong defense.
Ogu lacks pace and is one-dimensional (he is not versatile enough to play in any other position). Agu, on the other hand, can give you cover both in defense and midfield.
Most importantly, with Joel Obi now in pole position to pick a midfield spot, Ogu will likely be the one left without a chair to sit on the plane to Russia.

Baring the unforeseen, I think the 'sure' cuts will be: Ajiboye, Eze, Agbo and Lokosa. There will be 3 alternates outside the final 23, which will likely be Ogu, Aina and Omeruo.
mapet wrote:
maceo4 wrote:I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu
I'll drop Agu
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

See what Rohr did to my client :cry:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why is Ghana delaying her list?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Stop copying trash from Ayo’s website, Shehu left Cyprus...
balo wrote:

Goalkeepers

[1] Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain)

[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Ifeanyi Uba FC, Nigeria)

[3] Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa)

[4] Dele Ajiboye (Plateau United, Nigeria)

Defenders

[5] Shehu Abdullahi (Anorthosis Famagusta, Cyprus)

[6] Tyronne Ebuehi (Ado Den Haag, Holland)

[7] Brian Idowu (FC Amkar Perm, Russia)

[8] Ola Aina (Hull City, England)

[9] Leon Balogun (Mainz, Germany)

[10] William Ekong (Bursaspor, Turkey)

[11] Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes, France)

[12] Kenneth Omeruo (Kasımpaşa, Turkey)

[13] Uche Agbo (Standard Liege, Belgium)

[14] Stephen Eze (Lokomotiv Plovdiv, Bulgaria)

[15] Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge, Belgium)

Midfielders

[16] Mikel Obi (Tianjin Teda, China)

[17] Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England)

[18] Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor, Turkey)

[19] Mikel Agu (Bursaspor, Turkey)

[20] John Ogu (Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Israel)

[21] Oghenekaro Etebo (Feirense, Portugal)

[22] Joel Obi (Torino, Italy)

Attackers

[23] Alex Iwobi (Arsenal, England)

[24] Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China)

[25] Victor Moses (Chelsea, England)

[26] Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England)

[27] Ahmed Musa (Leicester City, England)

[28] Moses Simon (Gent, Belgium)

[29] Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars, Nigeria)

[30] Simeon Nwankwo (Crotone, Italy)
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

That Emenike, Ideye combo for Afcon 2013 was fun to watch.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Cmoke »

Guys,

This is Coach Getout Rohl's final 23, give or take 1 player who I mischievously inserted!

Again, this is not my Final 23 but the 23 our German Coach will submit baring injury which will be the only condition that will make me amend this list to replace only the injured player.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

Goalkeepers: Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Enyimba FC), Francis Uzoho (Deportivo La Coruna, Spain), Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United, South Africa).

Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Olaoluwa Aina (Hull City, England), Elderson Echiejile (Cercle Brugge KSV, Belgium), Brian Idowu (Amkar Perm, Russia), Chidozie Awaziem (Nantes FC, France), William Ekong (Bursaspor FC, Turkey), Leon Balogun (FSV Mainz 05, Germany).

Midfielders: John Obi Mikel (Tianjin Teda, China), Ogenyi Onazi (Trabzonspor FC, Turkey), Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England), Oghenekaro Etebo (UD Las Palmas, Spain), John Ogu (Hapoel Be’er Sheva, Israel) Mikel Agu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey).

Forwards: Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia), Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England), Moses Simon (KAA Gent, Belgium), Victor Moses (Chelsea FC, England), Odion Ighalo (Changchun Yatai, China), Alex Iwobi (Arsenal FC, England), Junior Lokosa (Kano Pillars).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by danfo driver »

You think we will go to the world cup with only 3 CBs in the squad??? Especially when the coach has made it clear that in some games we will play with 3 CBs? :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHL'S FINAL 23 - a Cmoke's Prediction

Post by Cmoke »

Make your own prediction nah!

You are obviously clueless re how versatile our players can be!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver wrote:You think we will go to the world cup with only 3 CBs in the squad??? Especially when the coach has made it clear that in some games we will play with 3 CBs? :lol: