Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Discuss the 22nd edition of the 2022 FIFA WORLD CUP QATAR™ scheduled to take place in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. Africa will be represented by Country-A, Country-B, Country-C, Country-D, AND Country-E.

Visit here for the latest interviews, news and features from the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Official World Cup 30 Man Provisional List

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Synopsis wrote:Nothing odd. Biggest surprise is Onyekuru being left off.
How is it a surprise to leave out a player who has not played since December for a tournament that is next month when we have players who have been playing since?

Only in Nigeria! Thank God for Rohr! cheiiii!!! kpo ya chukwu no gaza! Kpoya chukwu no gaza eeeeee! messiah n' obioma! ewwwwooooooo! kpoya chukwu no gazaaaaa! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am not troubled by his exclusion. He’s just the biggest name left off.

Fantastic player. He ruined himself when he stupidly chose to go back to Belgium this season. A league he had destroyed. rather than try to seek a loan move to a better league. He needs to spend the summer getting fit and bounce back. Nations Cup is next.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

vancity eagle wrote:so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

Rohr is corrupt and has been protecting that wastepipe since the beginning.

So if one of our wide players gets injured then what ?

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa

Only 4 wide players, so they basically all make it without any competition. and again should one get injured then what ?

Rohr is a fool.

:boo: :boo:
Stop hyperventilating
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
No surprise there...
Make we dance!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This guy, dance for Obong owo abeg, I've been said Rohr should stick to his word and work with those currently playing.

Na lie! Remember I told you?? I told you that your cirminal client will never NEVER NEVER NEVER play for Nigeria again?? And you guys were having low level talks inside gutter, trying to destroy Nigeria. God did not allow it to happen! You, Obong, Cellular and the rest will "see Oba today!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

MYMIND wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:so you get chance to call up 35 players, AND NOT ONE PLAYER TO THREATEN THE POSITION OF AHMED "CHICKENHEAD" MUSA.

So if one of our wide players gets injured then what ?

Moses Simon
Victor Moses
Alex Iwobi
Ahmed Musa

Only 4 wide players, so they basically all make it without any competition. and again should one get injured then what ?

Rohr is a fool.

Stop hyperventilating
Also tell am that Junior Lokosa and Iheanacho can also play the wide forward role in a 4231 system.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
- John Ogu/Mikel Agu, I'd say Ogu
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

The list shows that Rohr is very methodic in his work.. No partiality.. So Eagles now fight to get your shirts..
afc##
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:I'd nominate these droppees:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
Barring injury, John Ogu is going to the world cup!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Where is that Agent who was crying for Ideye? The non scoring striker?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
kpom
I am going with one goalie, the 2 new forwards , 2 midfielders and maybe a full back
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote:

Who would you select?
do you think it is smart to NOT HAVE ANY COVER FOR INJURIES for our 4 wide players ?

He could have also called another 2 of the following players

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee

this is just a move of pure IDIOCY, PURE UNADULTERATED IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION.

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

YET THE ONLY POSITION HE DOESN'T HAVE COVER FOR IS WIDE FORWARDS AND WINGERS.

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Could it be the same reason Rohr has been protecting Ahmed Musa ever since he got the job, calling him up when he hadn't even played a club match in 6 months, and also failing to play Onyekuru when he was tearing up Belgium and giving Dani Alves a torrid time in the UCL.

This is pure unadulterated corruption.

We will be playing 3 friendlies. God forbid should any of Simon, Moses, Iwobi, Musa get injured, who will Rohr replace them with on this list ?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Who would you select?
do you think it is smart to NOT HAVE ANY COVER FOR INJURIES for our 4 wide players ?

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Could it be the same reason Rohr has been protecting Ahmed Musa ever since he got the job, calling him up when he hadn't even played a club match in 6 months, and also failing to play Onyekuru when he was tearing up Belgium and giving Dani Alves a torrid time in the UCL.

We will be playing 3 friendlies. God forbid should any of Simon, Moses, Iwobi, Musa get injured, who will Rohr replace them with on this list ?
You go cry taya today. I advise you just to relax, watch us destroy the world this summer, then take your 3 months break to mourn our victory, and then come back for the qualifiers.

I promised you guys that you have done your way for decades. This time, its my turn. lets do it the sane way! The way mentally sane countries do it. And if we fail, I will cede the next 10 world cups to una! You guys can do what ever you like!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ebeuhi stand by
S Nwankwo stand by
Lokosa stand by
Ajiboye
Agbo stand by
John Ogu stand by
Stephen Eze
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
No surprise there...
Make we dance!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This guy, dance for Obong owo abeg, I've been said Rohr should stick to his word and work with those currently playing.

Na lie! Remember I told you?? I told you that your cirminal client will never NEVER NEVER NEVER play for Nigeria again?? And you guys were having low level talks inside gutter, trying to destroy Nigeria. God did not allow it to happen! You, Obong, Cellular and the rest will "see Oba today!" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You told us now, haba, enjoy sha :evil: :evil: :evil: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

vancity eagle wrote:
Synopsis wrote:

Who would you select?

Onyekuru
Olayinka
Ezekiel Imoh
Samuel Kalu
Samuel Eduok
Bazee

He has cover for

Goalkeepers
defenders
midfielders
strikers

WHY EXACTLY IS THAT ?

Maturity comes in life from letting go of what you can't change or can no longer change. Pryay the player you seem inept , surprises you positively if he plays or does not play.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

How anyone can call Rohr corrupt is beyond me. Conservative? Yes but corrupt NO. He has stuck to the players that he has worked with and only Simmy and Lokosa are new players and both are in fine form. He has not even called up his oyinbo, Bazee, whose fitness is better than Onyekuru, yet a CE says he is corrupt!
I am happy
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How can ogu be stand by abeg stopped talking nonsense. Ogu was with the team from day 1, and is not getting dropped
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The most unsurprising list. I knew 99% of the players will come from those who played the qualifiers and friendlies. Names like Nwakali, Umar were just smokescreen. To be honest, it clear who the 23 will be.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

- Ajiboye
- Stephen Eze
- Elderson Echiejile
- Uche Agbo
- Simeon Nwankwo
- Junior Lokosa
kpom
I am going with one goalie, the 2 new forwards , 2 midfielders and maybe a full back
You guys clearly don't know Agu's backers....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

I would think Rohr would take 3-probable Centre Forward.. The 3 one would most likely be bwteen Simy or Junior Lakosa, and they would actually be battling the 8th defender or 7th Midfielders.
I see Rohr going with 3 Gks, 7 defenders, 6MFs (central MFS) , 7 strikers (which includes 4 wingers)... Since Ndidi can play both CB and DMFs, a 4th CB might not be needed if Ndidi is fully fit, and since Idowu can play LB/ DMF, i am afraid he might beat Aina and Ebuehi to a spot.. My verdict is one of Aina or Ebuehi would be disspointed if Echiejile makes the 23-man squad.
afc##
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:How can ogu be stand by abeg stopped talking nonsense. Ogu was with the team from day 1, and is not getting dropped
That's quite debatable. His first competitive start for Rohr was in the last WC qualifier against Algeria. Mikel Agu actually played qualifiers before him, came in fresh and immediately was called in to sub Onazi and played the next game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Akpeyi, Echijile, Agu, Lokota, Eze, and Agbo will be dropped.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I AM OUTRAGED!!!! I paid £40,000 to get my boys Junior Ajayi and Simy into the squad and this is how Pinnick treats me! If only CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC was still in control!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

One goal keeper will be dropped, one or two attackers and at least one midfielder. those to be dropped - Stephen Eze, Dele Ajiboye, ( two of Simmy, Lukosa, Musa, Simon) , Uche Agbo and one more DM. we have one more person to drop. Overall good. I would have taken a look at Ajagun